The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Lightfoot's BE Thread (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34144)

Lightfoot 07-01-2013 05:49 PM

Lightfoot's BE Thread

1 Attachment(s)
For Matt/Graph/graphiteknight's contest:
http://matsu-sensei.deviantart.com/j...y-BE-369068706

It's not done, I'll be lucky if this isn't something that just makes it in before the August 1st deadline (I almost certainly won't have a chance to even work on it again until next week). I have other stuff that needs to be done first before I can put enough time into finishing it, but I wanted to post something to show there were entries.

I honestly just picked my favorite of his characters, Otome. Even though she's I think naturally the biggest, she usually binds herself down and seems small-busted.

I guess I though this was kind of interesting because it tries to explain why she is so busty already. Although she has the ability to look like others, maybe she also has the ability to change herself permanently, but only subconsciously. She likes to dress up, and actually dresses herself in outfits, not just using her powers. She can and does decrease her size if an outfit needs it through binding, but what about characters who are larger than her? Maybe something in her subconscious makes her body change. Aside from someone really radical like the final example here, at Matt's official size for her she's big enough to portray almost any anime character.

I dunno, it kind of made sense to me. It seemed more interesting than just introducing a more direct catalyst for growth.

james_ot2000 07-01-2013 06:59 PM

Re: Lightfoot's BE Thread

Nice to see you again.

This looks good, I like these progression type of stories. It was one of the reasons I followed Stone of Adventure and your recent more serious version of pulse.

ThatGuyWithTheBoobs 07-01-2013 08:33 PM

When there's a will, there's a way. I like this. Can't wait to see the finished version

Beetlebomb 07-02-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_ot2000 (Post 702111)
Nice to see you again.

This looks good, I like these progression type of stories. It was one of the reasons I followed Stone of Adventure and your recent more serious version of pulse.

There's a more recent version of pulse?! My god, it's been forever since I've visited Lightfoots website, sadly. I've got to catch up after all these years :)

funfun74 07-02-2013 09:01 PM

I was always more interested in the genie and final fantasy comics then Pulse myself. But Lightfoot's stuff was always great.

spathicblond 07-03-2013 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funfun74 (Post 702230)
I was always more interested in the genie and final fantasy comics then Pulse myself. But Lightfoot's stuff was always great.

What did you like about the genie comic? I personally enjoyed the comedy.

Kevin_Generic 07-03-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightfoot (Post 702106)
For Matt/Graph/graphiteknight's contest:
http://matsu-sensei.deviantart.com/j...y-BE-369068706

It's not done, I'll be lucky if this isn't something that just makes it in before the August 1st deadline (I almost certainly won't have a chance to even work on it again until next week). I have other stuff that needs to be done first before I can put enough time into finishing it, but I wanted to post something to show there were entries.

I honestly just picked my favorite of his characters, Otome. Even though she's I think naturally the biggest, she usually binds herself down and seems small-busted.

I guess I though this was kind of interesting because it tries to explain why she is so busty already. Although she has the ability to look like others, maybe she also has the ability to change herself permanently, but only subconsciously. She likes to dress up, and actually dresses herself in outfits, not just using her powers. She can and does decrease her size if an outfit needs it through binding, but what about characters who are larger than her? Maybe something in her subconscious makes her body change. Aside from someone really radical like the final example here, at Matt's official size for her she's big enough to portray almost any anime character.

I dunno, it kind of made sense to me. It seemed more interesting than just introducing a more direct catalyst for growth.

Looks like a good entry, it's nice to see a new BE piece from you. :)

doc_wanabe 07-03-2013 10:31 PM

I second the notion that it's awesome to see more BE from you Lightfoot.

funfun74 07-03-2013 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spathicblond (Post 702257)
What did you like about the genie comic? I personally enjoyed the comedy.

The comedy as well. Plus seemed to have more rampant and random BEing in it.

Lightfoot 07-04-2013 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_ot2000 (Post 702111)

I originally planned different pictures instead of cut and paste, but I thought that it made it harder to tell the difference between them. It was fun editing them to each be a little different.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beetlebomb (Post 702228)
There's a more recent version of pulse?! My god, it's been forever since I've visited Lightfoots website, sadly. I've got to catch up after all these years :)

Unfortunately I seem to hear something like that every few months from someone who didn't know I kept doing comics. I think I bungled the transition. There's possibly people everywhere who don't know.

Yes, in Fall (I think September) 2010 I started a more moderated version of Pulse (although it's not at the same webspace). I don't know that I'd say it's more serious, maybe a more conventional superhero comic. It's PG-13 (no topless shots), grows all at once, and she doesn't get quite as big (she's still big enough for people to complain, but I think more plausible. My avatar is a panel from the comic actually).

It's now 136 pages long (137, but I'm behind with the page for this week). The first 75 or so in black and white, since then in color. Somewhere in the 80's I redesigned some of the characters because many readers had trouble telling them apart. It's something I should have done at the beginning, but I thought (incorrectly) it was important to keep the designs from the older Pulse, and then because of when I redesigned them, it limited how much I could change. Most characters should return, even if they haven't appeared yet. Grace shows up in chapter 12 (we're currently near the end of 10), Charlotte will be introduced eventually too.

I think that maybe I gypped people out of a true transition for Annie, instead going for more of a surprise, but she's going to change back and forth a few times. I'll probably make one of them a slower change.

Quote:

Originally Posted by funfun74 (Post 702230)

Yeah, I think everyone had a a favorite over the others. Each of the comics I did had different settings. There was the Final Fantasy fan-comics, the manga-ish comedy PeEVEed, the slice-of-life My Big Life, the superheroine Pulse, and the fantasy adventure The Adept.

beguy200 07-04-2013 05:15 AM

it is good to see you back on track

Lightfoot 07-19-2013 06:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I think the contest comic is done. ...hey, and I had 12 days left.

There's a copy of Dragon Crown (for the PS4) on the table she moves, but it's probably way too small to tell.

Daichi Azure 07-21-2013 07:56 AM

nice

longball 08-27-2013 07:57 PM

so what ever became of this contest?

JBird 08-27-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longball (Post 708279)
so what ever became of this contest?

It's over, and Lightfoot won first place! :D

doc_wanabe 08-27-2013 09:33 PM

Congrats Lightfoot! I knew you'd win!

Lightfoot 08-27-2013 11:15 PM

I honestly expected to get 3rd or 4th. I usually do badly at contests. It probably helped that I decided to focus on one of his characters as the subject (because most have some kind of growth trigger, and focusing on one character seemed to be the most streamlined option), that I tried to have some kind of reason behind it, and I picked a less obvious character.

I worried because a lot of Matt/Graph's strengths are my weaknesses. His stuff is fluid and shows a lot of emotion. (Although I'm trying to work on it,) my people can be stiff and have sometimes generic emotions.

I knew my idea had to make some sense because there would probably be better artists.

I haven't decided what I'll ask for him to draw yet. Probably something related to Pulse. (I have to reread the rules, but I think) My options are to pick three characters for a picture. I could do something with Annie, Tabitha and Lucy- or just go with three of Annie. Maybe sort of a transition with her with her natural body, one with her powered up body, and one in her suit. I guess I'm trying to decide if I want something a little sexy (like the three girls at the beach or something), or something that's more a range of things (like the idea with Annie).

Amazeroth 08-29-2013 06:54 AM

My gratulations too Lightfood. I take my chance on that contest too but loose. Well that is the way :) It was amazing to see your Otome BE Picture. :D

Lightfoot 02-07-2014 02:00 PM

2 Attachment(s)
People keep asking for the old stuff, and I guess I finally caved. I'm trying to figure out where to upload each of the old Final Fantasy stuff.

This is a really old comic with Rikku. It couldn't go at either DA or the BEA because the both might consider that Rikku can't be not-underage. That you can't depict her as an adult.

Lockheart (the Tifa origin) I can just put up on DA.

The Trials of Tifa doesn't have any BE, so it can't go here. I also don't know if the brief part with Marlene (innocent as it was) would prevent it from being on DA. Certainly any part with Marlene prevents it from being on the BEA.

G.E. Hentai has a copy of Missing Materia, but it's missing pages. Even if I wanted it on DA, it can't go there (at least in the past, it seems like they consider that Yuffie and Rikku can't be adults), and it can't go on the BEA (there's a few innocent transition scenes that have crowds of people that include children). I guess unless there's a reason I don't know about, it could go here, if I want to upload zips, or upload 150 images.

Lightfoot 02-08-2014 04:32 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Here's some other old stuff. No one asked for it, but just in case.

ZantetsukenX 02-08-2014 10:36 PM

Man, it's awesome to see you out and about again Lightfoot. I remember reading your comics a few years ago when I was first getting into BE. Thanks for contributing as much as you did to the BE world!

Edit: I thought "a few years ago" sounded off, so imagine my surprise when I saw that I've been a member of here since back in 2006. Almost 8 years ago now!

Cilansis 02-08-2014 11:09 PM

It's kinda funny, I just saw a bunch of your updates on deviantart (I'm a watcher) and I was thinking to myself "Gee, I miss reading PeEVEed." Then I read through the archives I kept and still wish it had an ending! Your artwork has definitely improved a ton since back then, keep it up!

Lightfoot 02-09-2014 02:59 PM

Well, about PeEVEed...
http://lightfootadv.tumblr.com/tagged/peeved

Although it's a restart, similar to what I did with Pulse. If magical transformations, I'd expect more variety. Not so much a focus on just one thing. The guy I wrote it with originally is even involved.

I started working on the first Pulse comic in 1999, 15 years ago. On a G3, 300 mhz Power Mac computer. It took me a whole year for just one chapter.

doc_wanabe 02-09-2014 05:24 PM

OMG! PeEVEed reboot!
YES! ALL MY YES! TAKE IT ALL!
Seriously though, that's awesome.
Are you going to be posting it alongside Pulse on DA?

HC-911 02-09-2014 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightfoot (Post 723779)
Well, about PeEVEed...

Although it's a restart, similar to what I did with Pulse. If magical transformations, I'd expect more variety. Not so much a focus on just one thing. The guy I wrote it with originally is even involved.

I started working on the first Pulse comic in 1999, 15 years ago. On a G3, 300 mhz Power Mac computer. It took me a whole year for just one chapter.

I loved PeEVEed. It was my favorite of all your comics!

Cilansis 02-10-2014 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightfoot (Post 723779)
Well, about PeEVEed...

I'm really excited about this. I can't believe I've been following you for almost that long, only feels like yesterday I found your site somewhere on the internet. I'm looking forward to this new work with Wolfman and you.

Lightfoot 02-11-2014 01:50 AM

I don't know if this decreases anyone's excitement, but aside from the first free chapter, we're planning to have a Kickstarter for the rest. How long it would be would be depend on tiers or something. We're still working out the details, but something not unreasonable I'd hope. Options might be to have a tier to offer it in other languages, a tier for print copies, etc., and what would be the minimum goal. I'm not sure if every length would bring the story to a conclusion, or just a soft ending. It certainly won't stop in the middle of a chapter. It guarantees the comic series to be at least a certain length.

Backers would get at least digital copies, and then we might also sell it digitally on Kindle and other digital options, hoping that the two together would be successful enough for it to eventually reach a conclusion. We planned to sell 10 page (+ a unique cover) chapters for $0.99, but you get a far worse percentage if it's under $2.99, so it'll be at least 30 pages for $2.99 instead.

A lot of this we're still deciding, and any feedback wouldn't be unwelcome.

Wolf and I are writing it, and I'm doing the color artwork. At least based on our current plans, Eve, Pierce, Sena, Juno, Sara, Reiko, Nani, and Mika return (possibly Oro, Horitako, and Benjiro absent), or some variation of them. Aside from it being a comedy, the differences will be a little like the second Pulse versus the first. No nudity (nipples I mean), sexy instead of being adult. ...Probably more a lot fan-service than the second Pulse though now that I think about what I've been drawing... I think sexy silly slice of life with magic is a good explanation.

Lightfoot 08-17-2014 02:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
"Cassidy starred in shock, not that her breasts were growing, but that they were growing so much. She had carefully calculated the growth mixture, selecting clothes that would perfectly fit her new figure. But instead her body was overflowing her wardrobe. Her mind raced trying to decide where she has made her mistake.

Her thoughts quickly sprang to her roommate in the next room. While she started out with a nice build- her friend had not, and chosen a now clearly much more careless dosage."

Ashton 08-17-2014 03:53 AM

Ahhh I've missed your BE work Lightfoot. Thanks for sharing!

Wulfen 08-20-2014 01:56 AM

Tis indeed good to see you back.

Lightfoot 11-05-2016 01:33 AM

2 Attachment(s)
A set of Halloween Pictures with Annie from Pulse.

Lightfoot 04-02-2017 07:48 PM

I'm planning to draw a BE sequence of some kind. But I'm not sure who should be the subject. Any suggestions?

It'll most likely be someone I'm familiar with. Maybe someone else's OC (that I know about), one of my OCs- or Raven, Tifa, Aerith, Rikku, or Yuffie. Maybe also someone else I've drawn a lot that isn't coming to mind.

I'm also asking on Tumblr, so it'll kind of be the consensus from both places.

Cilansis 04-02-2017 08:42 PM

I'm always a fan of seeing some BE on Eve. I follow your tumblr though I don't have an account so it's nice to see you ask elsewhere as well.

Lightfoot 04-02-2017 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cilansis (Post 792303)
I'm always a fan of seeing some BE on Eve. I follow your tumblr though I don't have an account so it's nice to see you ask elsewhere as well.

You're missing out on choosing "decide who I draw". Although I'd accept votes sent to me from wherever on those.

I also posted because the votes have kind of dried up on Tumblr with no clear winner.

There's one vote for Rikku, one for Tifa, one for Jinx from Teen Titans (but he requests BE by implants, although I wonder if I'd even know enough to please someone who requested that), one vote for one of my characters in general (versus someone who is not one of my characters), and now a vote for Eve.

jayjay24 04-02-2017 11:23 PM

Missing Materia was some of my earliest exposure to BE and remains one of my favorites so I would love to see Tifa.

vincent_richter 04-03-2017 02:22 AM

You draw Tifa almost as well as you draw Annie, so she's definitely got my vote, though I'm often curious how you'd interpret a character who's new to you.

Cilansis 04-03-2017 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightfoot (Post 792306)
You're missing out on choosing "decide who I draw". Although I'd accept votes sent to me from wherever on those.

I also posted because the votes have kind of dried up on Tumblr with no clear winner.

There's one vote for Rikku, one for Tifa, one for Jinx from Teen Titans (but he requests BE by implants, although I wonder if I'd even know enough to please someone who requested that), one vote for one of my characters in general (versus someone who is not one of my characters), and now a vote for Eve.

I completely understand. Generally I'm happy with whatever you draw. You have a very nice style that has evolved quite a bit since the old website days. I'm just not interested enough in Tumblr to make an account. You're basically the only person I look for on the website.

Lightfoot 04-04-2017 02:27 AM

It looks like Tifa is winning, probably with a unbeatable lead.

Tifa has 7 votes, Rikku has 2 votes, Annie has 2 votes, Eve has 2 votes, Raven has 1 vote, Jinx has 1 vote, and there are two votes for "My OCs" (which even if I added them on to both Eve and Annie they would still be behind Tifa.)

It's pretty likely though there will be something with Annie in her comic considering she's been switching back and forth. While I've been kind of blinking her between physiques for laughs, I might do something longer for effect.

I'd guess there's also a chance for something with Eve in the next two Peeved comics, but I don't know what's going to happen with them, or if I'm going to have to write them myself. It's kind of in limbo while I either wait for the story, or just go ahead on my own.

If (when) Tifa wins, I kind of have a few options. I have a option I think would be funny, but it might not be BE exactly. I could reference a kind of Rikku and Yuffie comic I did a year or two ago where they had much larger breasts (but it didn't show them grow, so I didn't post it here). Or I could to have the most direct and obvious thing possible. I don't think I should do something that references MM much, I think it should be more vague and unspecific.

SoylentOrange 04-04-2017 09:35 AM

I'll say hope springs eternal and vote for Eve.

SinisterTwin 04-05-2017 06:50 PM

Glad to stumble upon this thread, I wasn't even aware the comic site had moved. Glad to see you're making updates again!

doc_wanabe 04-06-2017 12:36 PM

A Tifa BE related to the Rikku Yuffie thing would be awesome. I loved that comic and was sad that it was lacking in the direct visible BE department.

Lightfoot 04-06-2017 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SinisterTwin (Post 792407)
Glad to stumble upon this thread, I wasn't even aware the comic site had moved. Glad to see you're making updates again!

About the current Pulse? (Just making sure you weren't talking about all the way back from the SOA, sometimes I get comments from people who lost track of me from all the way back then.)

The place Pulse was on from 2010-2017 closed suddenly. Due to the fact that I wasn't updating yet and it happened fast, I worry there might be a lot of people who don't know, don't visit the few forums I post at, or follow me on DA, Tumblr, etc. I also couldn't setup a full redirect either (although I still somehow kept the top spot if you search for "pulse comics", beating out an cancelled Marvel comic). Although I did manage to switch over the RSS.

Maybe I need to think of places to mention it at. Although I might be out of touch with the popular places anymore.

SinisterTwin 04-07-2017 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightfoot (Post 792438)
About the current Pulse? (Just making sure you weren't talking about all the way back from the SOA, sometimes I get comments from people who lost track of me from all the way back then.)

Yes, I was referring to the current Pulse comic.

lalilu 04-09-2017 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayjay24 (Post 792311)
Missing Materia was some of my earliest exposure to BE and remains one of my favorites so I would love to see Tifa.

Same. No vote, but I look forward to whatever you end up posting. Sorry to hear your site(s) got shut down.

Blake Isaac Gordon 04-09-2017 08:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightfoot (Post 792438)
(although I still somehow kept the top spot if you search for "pulse comics", beating out an cancelled Marvel comic).

That is too funny, you beat out Bendis.

Lightfoot 04-13-2017 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blake Isaac Gordon (Post 792566)
That is too funny, you beat out Bendis.

It was true when I said it, but now my listing is below that, a non-english sex comic about a female heart surgeon (that's behind a paywall), and mentions about a minor X-man. It might switch around from time to time?

Tifa won the poll for a BE sequence/comic. I had a few ideas and asked someone to give me their opinion about them, but I haven't heard back yet.

Lightfoot 12-04-2017 12:46 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Something I drew. I agreed to do a 5-page Tifa BE comic months ago, but I'm kind of stuck half-way through the story (with the story itself, not the art). I did this to make up for taking so long. And I'll post the Tifa comic here once I've reached a point where BE happens, or when it's complete.

I asked my followers on Tumblr who they'd like to see in some short BE thing, and they said Jungle Girl. Jungle Girl is a character from Pulse, a character who is fictional inside a... fictional comic. In Pulse, Jungle Girl has a likeness- but in reality, I never show her face. Later in the comic Annie will start to have dreams where she is Jungle Girl, and so I don't show her face so it'll be easiest to accept Annie as Jungle Girl. (I don't know if that made any sense?)

So it a Jungle Girl BE thing, but it looks like Annie. I was going to add in a middle picture, but worried that was just the first step to over-complicating this whole thing. So two pictures, like my original plan.

SoylentOrange 12-04-2017 08:39 AM

I can help with the story stuff, if you'd like to PM me.

Lightfoot 07-30-2018 02:11 AM

6 Attachment(s)
It's taken me way longer than I'd like, but here's the next installment of that Yuffie and Rikku comic (the previous part should be here on a previous page).

There will probably be more eventually. (The trick to get me to make more of a comic is for me to have a plan.) There will be at least 3 more 6-page sections. Part IV probably wouldn't have any BE in it, but part V would have a lot, and part VI would have at least some (because Yuffie would be secretly returning to normal).

This is a different universe from MM, something a little more canonish (despite requiring FF7 and FFX to be in the same universe). So Amy is here (from the MM comic), but it's not the same Amy. I wanted this to not require having read MM.

Any feedback is welcome.

Lightfoot 12-24-2019 01:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Something BE-related. No one has ever requested bigger Lucy from Pulse before, so I drew it.

I guess it might also be worth mentioning there's more to that Tifa comic, four more pages, which equals half of part IV. BUT there's no BE in this section (or I'd post it here)- http://materia.webcomic.ws/ There will be BE in part V.

T.L. 12-25-2019 10:55 AM

Hay Lightfoot whatever happened to the Peeved webcomic? I bought the first issue off of Amazon, but I haven't seen anything scene.

Lightfoot 12-26-2019 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T.L. (Post 832387)
Hay Lightfoot whatever happened to the Peeved webcomic? I bought the first issue off of Amazon, but I haven't seen anything scene.

I don't know. I did that restart with the original writer, he co-wrote the original PeEVEed, fixed the start of The Adept, wrote the Kim Possible short comic- but I make most of my comics by myself.

When we did the Kickstarter for it in 2014(?), to even out the work he set up the Kickstarter and all of the ways to buy it, and was going to write the four comics. I was just going to be the artist.

In 2015ish, After a year of waiting, receiving a lot of hate mail, getting no response about it from him, I just made the second comic myself. He accepted what I had made, but was mad and told me to just wait for him to write part 3 and 4.

In 2017ish, he sent me a story for part three. I had problems with it because it contradicted part 2 (and maybe part 1) in serious important ways (even what city they lived in). I mentioned them to him and haven't heard from him again. To correct some of it would have required changing the story dramatically.

I also never got any of the money from the Kickstarter, and I have no any idea how many digital copies may have been sold, where they are being sold, and have gotten none of the money from that either.

At some point, I might just give up and make part 3 and 4 myself for free just to complete it. I've been kind of waiting in limbo about this for many years now. At least I had future plans for more stories, but considering the situation I don't see more than just resolving what was promised.