The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   *NEW COMIC* ~"I'm the boss"~ (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25761)

Jitensha 11-19-2010 03:13 PM

*NEW COMIC* ~"I'm the boss"~

1 Attachment(s)
When the shy and clumsy Nina musters up the courage to invite her beautiful boss Tanya on a date, she receives the ultimate rejection. For years Nina has been overworked and dedicated to her boss, and Nina can't take it anymore! From the Mikiko universe, Nina's spell casting allows her to finally be the boss around here! And Nina is not going to be easy on Tanya ;)

Hope you guys like this F/f/f comic (^^) I will also be adding a special teaser for a comic Lorekeep and I will be releasing together next month. I'm not going to say what it is, I'll just keep you guessing until "I'm the boss" is released next week ;)

Mercurius 11-19-2010 03:21 PM

Re: *NEW COMIC* ~"I'm the boss"~

Ooh, makes me wonder what Nina orders her shrunken ones to do?
Pleasure her?
Pleasure themselves for her entertainment?
How will the little ones sleep?
How long will this comic be?

God, I'm asking too many questions. lol :P

I'm already anticipating it's release, next week! I enjoyed Dreamtales' latest SW comic! :D

Jitensha 11-19-2010 03:36 PM

Well you'll see when you read it :) The comic is going to be 18 pages long (not including the teaser). It's coming out really nice and I think you guys will like it ;) And OMG yes, DT's new comic was AMAZING!!! His hottest yet...well for my tastes :D

Quick question everyone...Nina...pubes or no pubes? :3 They'd be blond...so they wouldn't look so...I dunno...manly? XD

Clickme 11-19-2010 06:35 PM

Go with what you want her character to be like. Is she someone that takes the time (or has hte desire to) shave her pubes? OR does she let it grow? Eitherway it can be used as an extra element to the character ^_^

LOD 11-19-2010 07:40 PM

Oh I can't wait for a new Jitensha Comic @_@

Raso719 11-19-2010 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jitensha (Post 545256)
Well you'll see when you read it :) The comic is going to be 18 pages long (not including the teaser). It's coming out really nice and I think you guys will like it ;) And OMG yes, DT's new comic was AMAZING!!! His hottest yet...well for my tastes :D

Quick question everyone...Nina...pubes or no pubes? :3 They'd be blond...so they wouldn't look so...I dunno...manly? XD

I've always been a fan of no pubs, but that's just me. I so can't wait for this one, it's a good time to be a SW fan, we're getting the mother load the next few weeks.

Whens this comic due out, BTW, it's not listed in the recent Release Schedule that Lore posted...

Mercurius 11-19-2010 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raso719 (Post 545357)
Whens this comic due out, BTW, it's not listed in the recent Release Schedule that Lore posted...

Next week.
It's posted in the blog, not too long ago.

qzar9999 11-20-2010 12:18 AM

Ok, so, if Nina is the big girl in the pic, and presumably Tanya is one of the shrinkees...how does the other little lady figure in?

Jitensha 11-20-2010 01:26 AM

It is on the release list :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by qzar9999 (Post 545380)
Ok, so, if Nina is the big girl in the pic, and presumably Tanya is one of the shrinkees...how does the other little lady figure in?

That's for you to figure out (^^) You'll get it once you read it ;)

Nom Anor 11-20-2010 05:56 PM

Can't wait to see the preview.

Jitensha 11-21-2010 12:16 AM

Thanks ^^ I'll have it all ready very soon :)

rabbit_king 11-21-2010 12:39 AM

this just keeps getting better and better

Jitensha 11-21-2010 12:47 AM

lol thanks :) I think it's coming out pretty good so far (^^) It's a story I've been brewing in the back burner for sometime now, and I'm glad I finally got it down on paper...well digital paper anyway XD

It's already more than 1/2 way done, so I'm doing really well schedule wise :P BTW, I decided to not draw in pubes this time, so all the girls will be shaved ;)

BrainDead 11-25-2010 03:46 PM

Sounds good!
Any themes to expect?

Jitensha 11-26-2010 12:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainDead (Post 546678)
Sounds good!
Any themes to expect?

Well I wont say, but take a look at the ad and it might give you an idea :)
Lorekeep is uploading the comic as we speak (^^) Should be up soon.

rabbit_king 11-26-2010 12:58 PM

wow my jaw just dropped threw my keyboard

rabbit_king 11-26-2010 01:21 PM

my review the art was fantastic as well as the story. the interactions were great, one of your best yet. even like the page at the end for the next comic down the shoot and i must say that will make my Christmas. this however made my week. a perfect score of 5 out of 5 from me. keep up the fantastic work

Jitensha 11-26-2010 01:25 PM

Glad you liked it RK ;) And it sounds like you're as excited as I am about next months new comic too ;)

Mercurius 11-26-2010 01:50 PM

Review of Jitensha's "I'm The Boss"

From the DC Mikiko universe:

Nina has the hots for her boss, but when her superior humiliates and rejects her, Nina decides to take things into her own hands... literally! One shrinking spell later, Nina is giving the orders, and she won't stop until she's satisfied!

SCORES:
Artwork: 10/10
Every panel's views of the action is unbelievably well drawn. Even the drawing of a certain organ is perfected in every angle possible.

Story: 10/10
Jitensha's stories are fappable, at best...but this makes it alot more fappable, when Nina plays with her "toys".

Interactions: 10/10
Involves F/f, F/f/f, processive shrinking throughout, feet, sw on vagina, juicy

OVERALL: 10/10
Once again, Jitensha, well done. You made the SW community fap, again, and next month's comic finally will surface after months of absence. Loved this and what next month's comic will contain.

Jitensha 11-26-2010 02:08 PM

Thanks Merc, I'm glad you were satisfied with my services LOL :P
Looking forward to next month too (^^)! Can't wait :D

And thanks again for your support guys, this comic goes to my December check (AKA Christmas time money :P). Besides the holidays, and trying to help my parents fly up here for the holidays, I'm also moving in 4 days, so it's a tight month (n_n); ahehehe...

Mercurius 11-26-2010 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jitensha (Post 546833)
Thanks Merc, I'm glad you were satisfied with my services LOL :P
Looking forward to next month too (^^)! Can't wait :D

And thanks again for your support guys, this comic goes to my December check (AKA Christmas time money :P). Besides the holidays, and trying to help my parents fly up here for the holidays, I'm also moving in 4 days, so it's a tight month (n_n); ahehehe...

NP, anything to help out! ;)

BTW, Did you check out Tokyogub's new drawing he posted, today?

Jitensha 11-26-2010 02:25 PM

I know it's AMAZING!!!! (O_O);;;;;;;;;;;;;

birk426 11-26-2010 04:26 PM

I just got it down on my comp and it is goooooood!.

Awesome work, as always you deliver first class stuff. Also the new story is good, I loved the part where Zoe walks in and she just shrinks her, like its the most natural thing to do :D

LOD 11-26-2010 05:46 PM

O_O

*Secret awesome news at end of the comic*
*cums from anticipation*

Jitensha 11-26-2010 08:04 PM

Glad you liked it Birk :P

And Awww LOD, you ruined the surprise XD

LOD 11-26-2010 08:14 PM

Let me fix that then :D

Nom Anor 11-26-2010 09:10 PM

So, after the secret project, what's next on your plate, Jitensha?

Jitensha 11-26-2010 09:20 PM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! You're too much LOD XD

And I dunno what's after December's project. I have a few ideas jumping around in my head, but I'm kinda hoping I'll have a job by then >.>;

Jitensha 11-28-2010 06:24 AM

So....any suggestions for scenarios in future comics? (o.o) Lorekeep is still developing next month's script, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind the suggestions :P And I wouldn't mind for January either lol!

Mercurius 11-28-2010 06:53 AM

*raises hand*
I may have an idea for January, if we work together, again. :D

Someone's secret fetish gets exposed when she is caught shrunk by the giant, sent to the giant's home in a purse, and gets to be played with like a sex toy, till she's spent. All while the little one gradually gets used to being tormented. Kind of an Ami-doll idea I had in mind, but...it can be used for others, too.

LOD 11-28-2010 08:40 AM

What about mikko 4? Kinda left us on a cliffhanger there with gaints and giantesses.

LK 11-28-2010 12:38 PM

Ideas are easy, Jitensha. It's just a matter of what you want to do. Anyone and everyone is going to spring in with their pet project.

Clickme 11-28-2010 01:10 PM

I still like hte Rain = Shrinking Spurts idea. Then again it's an idea that would be better in a long comic, involving the woman (or women) ending up shirnking in spurts of a few inches to a couple feet depending on how wet they get in the rain, with they growing back if they can dry off (for instance usign a hairdryer might even be a way to get one back to normal size while she makes the rest of them drip dry leaving her at the top for a little while... actually in that track of thinking, the rest might band together to get her taken back down to size (all of this in a more playful, less evil way that friends might prank each other) with some of the shrunken a bit mroe by mistakes, ending up with several girls of different sizes who could be a target fro comics like this repeatedly due to the whole growing back when dry gimmick ^_^

Or maybe I should jsut get myself back into writing lol It's been far too long since I've written anything >_>

Jitensha 11-28-2010 01:11 PM

I know, but I what I make is for them, so I like to know what they want to see, that way I can make it happen ;) Peeps already know I'm not taking stories, but I will gladly take in any ideas, suggestions and scenarios and make it work in a comic if I so chose to use it. I have plenty of ideas, but unfortunately a lot of the ideas yearning to be put on paper are sometimes a bit too risque for mainstream ;) Most of the time I will take generally liked ideas and fantasies, and the only way to find out which ideas are the most liked I have to ask :P

LOD 11-28-2010 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clickme (Post 547200)
I still like hte Rain = Shrinking Spurts idea. Then again it's an idea that would be better in a long comic, involving the woman (or women) ending up shirnking in spurts of a few inches to a couple feet depending on how wet they get in the rain, with they growing back if they can dry off (for instance usign a hairdryer might even be a way to get one back to normal size while she makes the rest of them drip dry leaving her at the top for a little while... actually in that track of thinking, the rest might band together to get her taken back down to size (all of this in a more playful, less evil way that friends might prank each other) with some of the shrunken a bit mroe by mistakes, ending up with several girls of different sizes who could be a target fro comics like this repeatedly due to the whole growing back when dry gimmick ^_^

Or maybe I should jsut get myself back into writing lol It's been far too long since I've written anything >_>

Shrinking spurts are a godsend!

See @ 2:14 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8v2G..._order&list=UL

GRAVENAU80 12-02-2010 11:34 PM

aS ALWAYS AWESOME WORK AND YOU WILL HAVE MORE MONEY FROM ME WHEN THE NEXT ONE COMES OUT AND THEN PROBERLY MORE AGAIN WHEN YOU CONTINE TO MAKE SUCH FINE WORK damm caps lock

Jitensha 12-04-2010 09:43 AM

lol thanks Graven *hugs* And sorry for the late reply, I just moved so I was disconnected from the world for a few days (x_x)

Yukimura 12-04-2010 07:26 PM

Money well spent. Splendid work as always Jit. :3

Jitensha 12-05-2010 01:23 AM

Thanks Yukimura, glad you liked it ;) <3

Crash Ichimonji 12-06-2010 03:40 PM

Brilliant as ever, Jitensha. And when I read that the next comic is gonna be a sequel to "Smaller World"...well, that made the purchase even better.

Good to see more lesdom + shrinking, though I found this even more enjoyable than your Sailor Moon pieces. Probably because I grew up thinking Sailor Moon was inferior to Dragon Ball Z (yeah, I was one of THOSE fanboys back in those days...), but the original characters and storyline proved to be a refreshing reading experience.

If I might inquire, perchance will Smaller World 2 have more of the 'larger' shrunken women content. Hard to describe it. Like how in Doll Cosplayer Mikiko #1 and how in Bleach: Handheld Hustlers there were girls the smaller than a human but were still able to (somehow) take a full cock in them? I don't think I'm alone in being a fan of that kind of size-play. So...yeah, will there be more of that kind of size-play involved in future projects? Not necessarily the very next one, though.

Either way. Awesome work as always! Keep it up and I'll keep buying!

Jitensha 12-06-2010 05:07 PM

Very glad you liked it (^^)
And yes there will. I think you guys will really enjoy Smaller World 2 (meh, I guess by now the cat is out of the bag :P)! Lorekeep has put together a really amazing script, and after I was done reading it could not describe it any better than calling it "Epic". This next comic is really gonna blow all of your minds! (@_@);

LK 12-06-2010 05:09 PM

I want to keep mum on Smaller World 2 details because I am just that excited about the story in that one and what it will feature. It will definitely fulfill a "larger" shrunken woman desire though.

Nom Anor 12-06-2010 05:33 PM

Good, good...:D:p

Jitensha 12-06-2010 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nom Anor (Post 548746)

ROFL!!!

And no worries, my lips are sealed :3

Nom Anor 12-07-2010 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jitensha (Post 548752)
ROFL!!!

Heh, I try.:D:p

mksub123 12-08-2010 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jitensha (Post 548739)
This next comic is really gonna blow all of your minds! (@_@);

Not to be nasty... But I have a feeling it will blow more than minds. ^^

LOD 12-08-2010 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mksub123 (Post 549005)
Not to be nasty... But I have a feeling it will blow more than minds. ^^

Here I'll say it. It'll blow a few loads :D

Nom Anor 12-08-2010 11:48 AM

Dar she blows?:D:p

Okay, seriously. No more puns, I promise.:)

LK 12-08-2010 11:59 AM

Stay classy Process Forums.

Jitensha 12-09-2010 02:36 PM

LOL you guys made my day XD