The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Clothing Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8562)

Sutibaru 10-17-2007 04:42 PM

Clothing Transformation

Clothing Transformation:

Transformation involving the actual clothing being worn (or not worn) by an individual. The transformations can include:

- Clothing to Clothing Transformation -

In this transformation, an article will transform into a different article of clothing or outfit while being worn. (Ex. Blouse and jeans transforming into a bikini).

Although a lot of anime involving magical girls involve transformations in which their clothing changes, generally their clothes dissolves or disappears before changing into that of the magical version of themselves. This does not count as Clothing Transformation unless there is an actual transformation from one article to another in shape, texture, size, etc.

- Clothing Growth/Shrinking -

Have you gotten your favorite article of clothes out of the wash just to find it was half the size it originally was? Well that essentially is what Clothes Shrinking is but there is one difference. A woman has to be wearing it at the same time. That is the same with clothes growth as well. The clothes will grow around the girl despite she will remain the same size.

As for shrinking, this can include that the clothes will shrink to the point that they will tear in places, or completely off.

- Clothing Animation/Life -

Simple description and to be blunt, the clothes comes to life and move to their own will. Sometimes removing themselves from the lady who was wearing them, sometimes they will control her motions. Either way, the clothes need to become animated.

Miracle overloading 10-19-2007 07:58 AM

Some interesting ideas going on there.

Personally, it only really interests me when it is part of another process.
Like a magical girl AP (though it's often more of a poof T^T ), or as part of a tg.

Kirokusclone 10-20-2007 06:51 AM

body control via the clothing soudns fun.

Cuchulin 10-20-2007 02:05 PM

One thing I've always kind of liked TGTF's in which the persons clothing also changes (before or with the person) even if that person isn't wearing it.

VGer74656 10-20-2007 05:58 PM

I have purposefully shrunk my clothes to make me feel smaller, nothing more fun than seeing my breasts squeezed into a shirt four sizes too small.

Course, around the house, I wear clothes that are five sizes bigger to make me feel like I am shrinking

Abazaba 10-20-2007 09:19 PM

Awesome

Quote:

Originally Posted by VGer74656 (Post 116151)
I have purposefully shrunk my clothes to make me feel bigger, nothing more fun than seeing my breasts squeezed into a shirt four sizes too small.

Well if you ever want to show off your results we(I) would be more than willing to look.

Sutibaru 10-20-2007 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VGer74656 (Post 116151)
I have purposefully shrunk my clothes to make me feel smaller, nothing more fun than seeing my breasts squeezed into a shirt four sizes too small.

Course, around the house, I wear clothes that are five sizes bigger to make me feel like I am shrinking

Well... That's the spirit! ^^

Clickme 10-20-2007 10:09 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I have purposefully shrunk my clothes to make me feel bigger, nothing more fun than seeing my breasts squeezed into a shirt four sizes too small.
Well if you ever want to show off your results we(I) would be more than willing to look.
I SECOND THE VOTE!!!

TB Tabby 10-30-2007 09:46 PM

What about clothing inflation? Not just the rubber suits you see on the fetish sites, but other articles of clothing. I've often imagined a girl in a puffy dress that's getting puffier by the second. On a similar note, I really liked it when the Disney version of Alice was falling down the rabbit hole, and her dress acted like a parachute to slow her fall.

Prof_Sai 10-31-2007 12:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here you go:

Dragon FangX 11-02-2007 08:21 PM

What about people becoming clothing? I've read stories but haven't really seen much if any.

Case Scenario 11-03-2007 07:21 AM

Check out Tran4of3's gallery at http://www.kdingo.net/champ/pics/main.php - you'll find all you ever need.

Dragon FangX 11-03-2007 08:28 AM

I go there all the time but thanks anyways. ;P

I meant like the actually process of saw two girls becoming some demoness's leather clad boots or woman being transformered into a kimono.

Case Scenario 11-03-2007 11:15 AM

Well... there is plenty of process in that gallery... I'm not sure how what's in there is different from what you're looking for... but there's another artist who dabbles at http://annie13.deviantart.com/ - she's "The Wotch" artist.

Terran 11-06-2007 01:01 AM

hmm anyone got any ideas for me (example pics would be better, leaves less guesswork for me :P )? thought since uni exams are over, might as well put my dodgy sketching skills to better use :D

TB Tabby 11-06-2007 03:05 PM

How about Princes peach in a dress that's inflating until she's immobile?

Clickme 11-06-2007 10:34 PM

I'd have to say that I'm a fan of the whole Clothing shirkage thing. Especially when the woman is trapped inside!

That said, everyone here should have a certain scene from Mystery Men popping into their heads! God I loved that scene!

TF-Viewer 11-07-2007 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clickme (Post 119852)
I'd have to say that I'm a fan of the whole Clothing shirkage thing. Especially when the woman is trapped inside!

That said, everyone here should have a certain scene from Mystery Men popping into their heads! God I loved that scene!

Heh, now that you mention that scene, it'd be great if someone knew where to find it :p

Clickme 11-08-2007 10:24 AM

Well, there's always Blockbuster, right? I couldn't find it online, so I guess it's off to the movies! At least this is one movies that almost anyone can rent!

OddKitsu 11-08-2007 10:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Mystery Men was one of the most win movies ever.
This is a truth.

Also, content from a hentai called Jiburiru The Devil Angel.

Terran 11-08-2007 11:22 PM

well you just proved there can never be enough stock footage :P

Drybones 11-09-2007 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TB Tabby (Post 118403)
What about clothing inflation? Not just the rubber suits you see on the fetish sites, but other articles of clothing. I've often imagined a girl in a puffy dress that's getting puffier by the second. On a similar note, I really liked it when the Disney version of Alice was falling down the rabbit hole, and her dress acted like a parachute to slow her fall.

Ahhh the skirtachute. Very rare and very cute.

Only seen it in the Disney Alice, Miyuki Chan in Wonderland, and the Alice User Anime (whose name escapes me at the moment)

You know of any others?

TB Tabby 11-09-2007 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drybones (Post 120489)
Ahhh the skirtachute. Very rare and very cute.

Only seen it in the Disney Alice, Miyuki Chan in Wonderland, and the Alice User Anime (whose name escapes me at the moment)

You know of any others?

Kim Possible did once at the end of "Rufus In Show." And I think that anime is Eikyu Alice Rondo. I'd like to know where you saw that scene, by the way.

Drybones 11-10-2007 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TB Tabby (Post 120500)
Kim Possible did once at the end of "Rufus In Show." And I think that anime is Eikyu Alice Rondo. I'd like to know where you saw that scene, by the way.

Just watch the opening you can't miss it.

Wes13 11-10-2007 03:28 PM

Yeah I would also like to see more of the "skirtachute" stuff out there or maybe a picture of a girl's regular prom dress inflating into a huge poofy ballgown.

dragonicman 12-07-2007 07:12 AM

I'd honestly like to see some Living Clothing stuff. If anyone knows any anime where it can be found (hentai or not) I'd be a happy man.

Sutibaru 12-07-2007 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonicman (Post 125747)
I'd honestly like to see some Living Clothing stuff. If anyone knows any anime where it can be found (hentai or not) I'd be a happy man.

I think there is a hentai manga where a girl is made to wear this outfit that turns out to be a creature that results in... well you know.

dragonicman 12-07-2007 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sutibaru (Post 125752)
I think there is a hentai manga where a girl is made to wear this outfit that turns out to be a creature that results in... well you know.

Well, I mean the 'peels itself off and walks around empty' variety.

Ilovebe 12-08-2007 11:34 AM

Check out this Yahoo Briefcase. Particles of Chaos and Private Parts are based around clothes shrinking. Particles of Chaos is built on some sort of gaming engine. It's bigger than the other files, but even if you're on dial-up, it's worth downloading. Also, if I can remember correctly, a few files need you to change the extensions on them for them to operate.

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/moses3000bc

P.s. To run Private Parts, you need to download all of the files, then run the execution file.

Gaffenheimer 12-08-2007 08:22 PM

The story An American in Hell by Hugh H Breastman at the Overflowing Bra has some excellent clothing transformation scenes.

Drybones 12-08-2007 08:53 PM

You know I just thought of something.

On Mario Golf 64, use Peach on any hole and get an Eagle or a hole in one to see her dress change.

A easier way to do it, is to play Ring golf and simply complete the hole.

Her expression is pretty funny too.

Shadow00000 12-09-2007 10:38 PM

2 Attachment(s)
[Hatsuki Kyo(葉月京)] Miss Wizard [Missウィザード(仮)] - Vol.02 [2006-07-25]

Doesn't seem like TF really or there is no process if so. It involves clothes creation mixed with transfer, of course all courtesy of magic.

http://rapidshare.com/files/75521822..._cTF_.zip.html

Only 8 pics, but all the pages are in colour and are about half a MB, so I'll only upload two attachments.

lissak 12-09-2007 10:54 PM

Talking of clothing transformation, I've alway liked the idea of a guys clothes changing BEFORE a TG TF, then maybe give him a few seconds to "WTF!" or blush or whatever, THEN he changes to "fit" them. Anyone else or am I alone here?

TB Tabby 12-09-2007 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drybones (Post 126140)
You know I just thought of something.

On Mario Golf 64, use Peach on any hole and get an Eagle or a hole in one to see her dress change.

A easier way to do it, is to play Ring golf and simply complete the hole.

Her expression is pretty funny too.

Mmm...know where we could find any screenshots or footage?

Drybones 12-10-2007 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TB Tabby (Post 126462)
Mmm...know where we could find any screenshots or footage?

I looked but its no good. Ill keep lookin though.

Beno 12-13-2007 11:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
She just changed from her normal clothes to her nightie (I think)

Sutibaru 01-04-2008 12:02 AM

Well here was a boot transformation I did a while back.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6...tchangefe7.jpg

A cookie if you can name who the boots belong to.

SoylentOrange 01-04-2008 12:17 AM

Is that Judy Nails from Guitar Hero going from her nomal outfit to her 80's version?

Sutibaru 01-04-2008 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoylentOrange (Post 132678)
Is that Judy Nails from Guitar Hero going from her nomal outfit to her 80's version?

Nope :P

OddKitsu 01-04-2008 01:02 AM

That looks to me like a conversion of Elena's boots to Millenia's, ala Grandia II.
Edit: Actually, I'd put money on that.

Sutibaru 01-04-2008 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddKitsu (Post 132691)
That looks to me like a conversion of Elena's boots to Millenia's, ala Grandia II.
Edit: Actually, I'd put money on that.

Ding Ding Ding

It was from a Elena to Millenia TF sequence I started a bit ago but lost motivation and decided to increase my art skill before going further.

OddKitsu 01-04-2008 10:48 AM

[keeps a copy of Grandia II under the pillow each night]

An Elena to Millenia TF sequence is something I've dreamed of for years. My only complaint with GII was that it didn't feature one.

Sutibaru, I nominate you for godhood.

Vengeance1701 01-04-2008 11:43 AM

Kitsu, why didn't you speak up in the thread about the female process members then!:) You could have had all sorts of people willing to get you such a TF....

OddKitsu 01-04-2008 12:41 PM

Ambiguity is better, is why.

dragonicman 01-13-2008 08:05 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I'm looking for anything involving living clothing (preferably women's.) Anime, manga, hentai, even american comics and animation. Any information whatsoever would be helpful to me. However, there's one thing in particular I'm looking for. I do believe it's from a comic in the Archie Comics line called Bunny in I do believe vol. 6. In this issue, through some unknown circumstances (I've oly seen pages 6, 8 and 9) Bunny's clothing comes to life and runs away from her then causes chaos in town. I think the files's I've attatched should be of some help. But I'd really appreciate any info on any other media as well.

LostHopeOfDusk 01-15-2008 04:17 PM

So, anyone remembers that Jimmy Neutron episode?

EchoWing 01-16-2008 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHopeOfDusk (Post 135955)
So, anyone remembers that Jimmy Neutron episode?

I'm assuming you mean "When Pants Attack", or something like that.

Yeah, but I've a feeling it wasn't mentioned for good reason.

cupidpsyche 01-16-2008 07:57 PM

Mmmmm sounds like my kind of girl lol

Seriously that is cool

;)

cupidpsyche 01-16-2008 07:58 PM

Sounds like my kinda girl ;)

unkown111 02-17-2008 07:35 AM

Re: Clothing Transformation

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow00000 (Post 126454)
[Hatsuki Kyo(葉月京)] Miss Wizard [Missウィザード(仮)] - Vol.02 [2006-07-25]

Doesn't seem like TF really or there is no process if so. It involves clothes creation mixed with transfer, of course all courtesy of magic.

http://rapidshare.com/files/75521822..._cTF_.zip.html

Only 8 pics, but all the pages are in colour and are about half a MB, so I'll only upload two attachments.

Are this the only two

Max AP 02-21-2008 12:56 PM

Black Alice

2 Attachment(s)
There is a character called Black Alice that has re-appeared in the comic Birds of Prey. She has the ability to borrow the magical powers of other people and when she does it, her clothes morph into a dark/goth version of the costume of that being.

Here are some pics with her borrowing the powers of Shazam and Wonder Girl.

Max

Katsumend 03-01-2008 03:35 PM

Best clothing transformation I've ever seen. http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...ertisementdivx

Grand Storm 03-01-2008 10:57 PM

Quote:

Best clothing transformation I've ever seen. http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...ertisementdivx
Thats is definitely awesome 0_0

devilclown 03-03-2008 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 119871)
Heh, now that you mention that scene, it'd be great if someone knew where to find it :p

Clip 4 You

http://rapidshare.com/files/96807310/MMSHRINK.wmv.html

mr small 03-05-2008 07:34 PM

Cool, thanks for sharing this. I just love the audio that goes along with this scene; The moaning, tightening of clothing, and the girls exclaiming "Their Shrinking!". :D

TF-Viewer 03-06-2008 02:36 AM

Thanks for posting that clip.

The Vanishing Boy 03-20-2008 12:53 AM

-> Since I'm a slow typist I'll keep it short.

-> In fact I have a story in mind that involves AP/GTS-M/GTS-H/BE/WL. While this lady posseses this highly unique and extraorinary ability from a freak accident on a chemical plant, while she can manipulate her body structure from a short (4'11) fat body into tall (5'11) 'super hottie'. She can manipulate her clothes like making her skirt into a mini to a micro mini based on her personal desire to make her nervious boy friends catch attention. How is it for a story?

mr small 05-31-2008 07:59 AM

Shrinking Clothing

Just found this over at Deviant Art, Enjoy.
http://drjs6.deviantart.com/art/Shri...igans-70146762

Jamball 05-31-2008 02:30 PM

I've got a 30 page story on my PC, (bad PSU) that I wrote that has a scene where a girl's clothes shrink as she's giving a class presentation.

--
Jamball

s2325 06-22-2008 05:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
from 4chan: