The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Greetings Programs! (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35692)

BillPratt 12-28-2013 06:44 PM

Greetings Programs!

1 Attachment(s)
I come bearing stories of expanding breasts.

Daichi Azure 12-28-2013 07:48 PM

Re: Greetings Programs!

not bad, but the topic description had me thinking Oh? Tron related BE....shame on you for laying a trap out there

BillPratt 12-28-2013 08:10 PM

Sorry about that. The Pron story never worked out well enough to post anywhere, but I'm still working on it in the background.

MaskBoy 12-28-2013 08:16 PM

If it's a Bill Pratt story, then it's worth at least fifty reads. The man is a strong argument for the All Time Master.

catfish27 12-28-2013 10:09 PM

Good to see you here. This story seems a little slow to get to the good parts (going swimming with a genie?!), but once it gets to those parts -- whoa, boy.

Muhznit 12-29-2013 11:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Daichi Azure (Post 720022)
not bad, but the topic description had me thinking Oh? Tron related BE....shame on you for laying a trap out there

I too, was disappointed at the lack of BE'd programs. My urge to rectify this is at dangerous levels. Uploading Mozilla Firefox BE. (Courtesy of Oppaiman)

Snowglare 12-29-2013 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaskBoy (Post 720024)
If it's a Bill Pratt story, then it's worth at least fifty reads. The man is a strong argument for the All Time Master.

If we had a Hall of Fame, he'd have my vote. Most of the process stories I've saved over the years are his.

BillPratt 12-29-2013 10:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Catfish, one of the common threads in genie stories is the wishor, no matter how smart they are supposed to be, wishes in haste for something completely stupid, and it derails their whole life. I figure if one of the wishors is supposed to be a smart guy, he'd take some time out and be smart. Maybe come out on top.

Contrast this with The SRU Dream Girl scenario from the BESC. I love my MC, but <expletive deleted>! Still gives me the effing creeps. That said, Kris P Kreme was the right guy to wrap that up, and he did it without betraying the story. I couldn't. It's still damn unpleasant, but he'd been written into a corner.

More of Wishing Well is attached. Hope you enjoy it.

catfish27 12-30-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillPratt (Post 720076)
Catfish, one of the common threads in genie stories is the wishor, no matter how smart they are supposed to be, wishes in haste for something completely stupid, and it derails their whole life. I figure if one of the wishors is supposed to be a smart guy, he'd take some time out and be smart. Maybe come out on top.

Ha ha! True enough. And, actually, now that you've added a second part, it means the action starts relatively faster. Keep adding more, and I'll start complaining that they get to the wishes too fast.

Quote:

Contrast this with The SRU Dream Girl scenario from the BESC. I love my MC, but <expletive deleted>! Still gives me the effing creeps. That said, Kris P Kreme was the right guy to wrap that up, and he did it without betraying the story. I couldn't. It's still damn unpleasant, but he'd been written into a corner.
I actually had a less horrible scenario in mind to finish "Dream Girl" -- had I known they were going to employ a different author to write an ending, I might have attempted to throw my hat into the ring. (I don't remember the details anymore, but it's basically irrelevant anyway.)

BillPratt 12-31-2013 12:25 AM

No need to hurry the wishes. Something like seven years ago I promised a 180 page BE epic comic with a Genie war. Well, it's done now and waiting for illustration. The wishes come fast and furious even if the story didn't.

BillPratt 10-29-2018 07:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Bill Pratt uses necromancy! It's super effective!

A story that will probably never see the light of day: PRON. Mind you, that's what I thought about the story I opened this thread with. Turned out it made a pretty neat comic.

This is chapter 1 of an a script for a comic that will remain unillustrated because
A) It's about 100 pages long so I'm not going to have much luck selling it.
B) I can't afford to hire anyone good enough to illustrate it.
C) It's pretty weird, hopping around a bunch of different art styles.

BillPratt 11-09-2018 09:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
PRON Chapter 2