The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Hoping 2018 will be a better year for tf (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43617)

bcislandguy 01-03-2018 07:25 PM

Hoping 2018 will be a better year for tf

It has been a very dry year for tfs, nothing mainstream, a few dissapointing B movies with low end effects and even most artists are now behind patreon paywalls for most people. only stuff that sorta shows now is the more low end crude art that is usually cartoonish grade furry stuff more than tf, havn't seen a good one on furaffinity or deviantart in weeks

budhud33 01-03-2018 07:49 PM

Re: Hoping 2018 will be a better year for tf

Same. Does anyone have a roundup of good 2017 TF’s? Any shows or cartoons with animal TF’s

bcislandguy 01-03-2018 08:05 PM

My biggest issue with a lot of the paywall patreon/other site stuff is im expected to play a few bucks to see what at this point seems like rough sketches or 'furry art" and furries and tf art are two completely different things, a neon pink wolf is not TF nor is a rubber suit that makes no illusions its just another form of furry wear.
Most of the higher end artists like ranzab who did semi realistic drawings or zax from a few years back have all dissapeared off the internet, there are still a couple that release art but it seems the greed monster has gotten most of the rest.

Maybe in some ways this is the end of TF for a while, like a passing fad that will come back, if you browse furaffinity or deviant or even transfur now its furry art, not tf art and horror/fantasy movies nowadays feature almost crude werewolves, like I saw better special effects in the 80's in like the howling series, awil, or even a few others of the time, 37 years later what we get is fun fur glued on some womans forearms, a dollar store set of fangs and some over the counter makeup giving her thick brows and that is the quality we see in movies these producers want us to crowdfund and buy them free equipment on promises they can't even keep

Sutibaru 01-03-2018 08:47 PM

Start producing TF content.

HumanimalZoo 01-03-2018 10:32 PM

^Ding ding ding! Even myself being a "creator" and photoshop artist doing animal morphs of guys and girls alike, if you really want to see the content you want, you either gotta make it yourself, or commission someone to fulfill your vision.

djangosp150 01-03-2018 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sutibaru (Post 803932)
Start producing TF content.

I role play with my gf. Contacts someone plus fangs on her. If that counts?

HumanimalZoo 01-04-2018 02:46 AM

Well yeah it counts for you, unless you and her decide to share with the community

Jimbo 01-04-2018 07:07 AM

I'm working on a few things for free. I inherited £70,000 this year I dont need you guys money also the last thing I charged any for was just to see if I chould get paid for doing it. There are many great tf artists to give out free stuff or under "pay me what you think its worth"

Anahki 01-04-2018 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimbo (Post 803940)
I'm working on a few things for free. I inherited £70,000 this year I dont need you guys money also the last thing I charged any for was just to see if I chould get paid for doing it. There are many great tf artists to give out free stuff or under "pay me what you think its worth"

... and I just inherited the baldness from my grandfather :D. Ah, shitty world.

CantSaySeeSaw 01-04-2018 09:53 AM

Learn to prefer feet.

djangosp150 01-04-2018 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumanimalZoo (Post 803939)
Well yeah it counts for you, unless you and her decide to share with the community

I’ll share eventually and give context/what was said

rehtlh 01-04-2018 02:37 PM

Personally, I don't mind a bit helping to support our TF artists, but Patreon is not at all my favorite way to do it because I'm not particularly invested in any one TF artist's work. I'd much rather pay on a one-time basis for TF comics and such so I can avoid stacking monthly payments up worse than they already are. I can understand if that's way more work for way less money for the content creators, though. I do, honestly though, feel like there was a good amount of TF art in 2017 all in all, even if none of it was mainstream or heavily funded.