The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   BE Manga List (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1767)

Gaffenheimer 01-18-2007 08:38 PM

That... defines the harem genre. :p

Mr. Gun Happy 01-18-2007 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson
I wish people would realize those "download accelerators" wreck absolute bloody hell on servers unless they're built out of solid titanium.

Could you possibly elaborate on that?

PrBlahBlahtson 01-19-2007 09:28 AM

Servers are not capable of an infinite number of connections. I'm sure you've seen the 'Database errors' while browsing the process late at night? Or if you've ever surfed digg, the links that go to an account suspended page or just never connect to anything? That's what happens when you hit a server too hard.

A download accelerator "accelerates" your downloads by using more connections. Instead of downloading the file in a piece, it grabs it in 5 seperate pieces. The problem is that you immediately create FIVE SEPERATE CONNECTIONS. Therefore, you're now five people. And if that's the most a server can take, then four people are out of luck.

But hey, you get your file ASAP, so who cares?

*NOTE* It's been a bad week. I may have let more sarcasm into this than absolutely necessary.

nadinho 03-12-2007 01:47 AM

I've not seen in the list a manga called
"Dangerous Love potion", in english...

Is it aready posted? I can upload it?

Sutibaru 03-12-2007 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nadinho
I've not seen in the list a manga called
"Dangerous Love potion", in english...

Is it aready posted? I can upload it?

Yes and no.

Drake G. Reaper 04-20-2007 11:39 AM

I'm not sure on this forum it is but there's this manga where two girls are making wishes one of them wishes for the other to be a better lover while the other for bigger breasts

PrBlahBlahtson 04-20-2007 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukas1234
I'm not sure on this forum it is but there's this manga where two girls are making wishes one of them wishes for the other to be a better lover while the other for bigger breasts

Wrong post. Try the BE Requests thread stickied up at the top.

nadinho 04-22-2007 03:14 PM

Hello,
I've found a comic (english + colored) by BustArtist called "Milk Farm", having a lot of BE sequences (progressive breast increasing on the same girl).
Pls let me know if I can post here something or there are copyright problems...

The Warlock 04-22-2007 06:23 PM

As that's content he's selling from his own website, may I suggest you not steal it from him and post it publically.

The Warlock

nadinho 04-23-2007 02:20 AM

Okay.

nadinho 04-23-2007 09:49 AM

Please read

Quote:

Originally Posted by nadinho (Post 78778)
Hello,
I've found a comic (english + colored) by BustArtist called "Milk Farm", having a lot of BE sequences (progressive breast increasing on the same girl).
Pls let me know if I can post here something or there are copyright problems...

Well, I'm receiving various PM messages requesting this comic via e-mail or forwarding the link I've found to the file...
I've found that comic in another forum which does not allows forwards of other member's uploads! Only the upload's author can share the link as he like and where he like (i.e.: to get bonuses on Rapidshare, or other reasons...).
I also could repost the file to myself but I'm on a dial-up connection :( and can't do it (I have 4-5KB/s in download, max 2-3KB/s in upload, and file is a few big to me!). So I asked to share in the public forum single pages, but - of course - it's not regular cause of copyright problems and I don't want violate the Process Forum rules, as I won't violate the rules of the forum I've found the comic's file! :)

So please don't be anry with me if I ask to not send PMs requesting kindly the "Milk Farm" comic or the link to it, because I CAN'T send anything!
Thanks.

PrBlahBlahtson 04-23-2007 06:53 PM

Nadinho, if this happens to be "grOw", in which the woman is drinking a breast growth hormone and ends up pretty huge, I'm sure BustArtist will be displeased when you post pay-for content on a forum he visits frequently.

To simplify that, if what you're refering to is grOw, then don't post it, as the lurkers will leech something that would cost them money normally, and the honest people will smash your skull in. It won't be pretty, and you don't want to do it, trust me.