The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Story: Please.. NSFW (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36931)

ckent45 06-27-2014 05:41 PM

Story: Please.. NSFW

1 Attachment(s)
So, after many years I delurked on the minimizer's forum to post this, and it seems to be getting decent reception, so I thought I would try my luck here. I would have gladly posted the text here, but I'm not happy with the formatting options.

Anyway, here is the first attempt at a story I have made in a long time. I hope it manages to bring someone here some enjoyment.

LK 06-28-2014 09:24 AM

Re: Story: Please.. NSFW

I thought this was an excellent read. I liked the intensity, and the premise was pretty sound. It ended on just the right note.

The spasms were a bit repetitive -- that's about my only issue with it. But when they were most impactful, such as the french kiss, that was great.

ckent45 06-28-2014 09:52 AM

Thank you.

You're right, the spasms are a bit repetitive, but I wasn't quite sure how to make it work without pointing them out. The whole process of her shrinking is a tedious one, because she only loses control over him a tiny bit at a time. It was a difficult thing for me to try to convey, and I wasn't sure of a good way to do it better.

ckent45 06-29-2014 07:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is part two. We find our heroine right where we left off. Will she be able to defeat the evil forces she encountered in part one?

gladewalker 06-29-2014 08:59 PM

Very descriptive and well paced. A few grammatical tidbits, but editing will catch that later. The mind games make it even better ;-)

ckent45 06-30-2014 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gladewalker (Post 733442)
Very descriptive and well paced. A few grammatical tidbits, but editing will catch that later. The mind games make it even better ;-)

Thank you for the feedback.

<sigh> seems like no matter how many times I reread the thing I still manage to miss some grammar or spellig error.

More to come, but I'm working on filling in gals between what I have written so far. I will try to post part three when I have a chance.

ckent45 07-01-2014 07:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a third installment. Our heroine seems to have met her match, but the battle is far from over. We return now as her valiant battle continues to ensue.

ckent45 07-13-2014 08:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
In case anyone is still interested, here is more to the story. Taking a break here from the heat of the moment of the previous parts.

ckent45 08-03-2014 07:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
No feedback, not sure if anyone is still interested, but here is some more.

OhZone 08-08-2014 11:36 AM

Simply. OhYeah!

ckent45 08-08-2014 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhZone (Post 735459)
Simply. OhYeah!

You know, this message literally came in as I was sitting here at work, desperately trying to figure out how to fix a handful of messes several people left for me before they bolted early for the weekend, and it made me really smile.

So simply. Thank you. :)

ckent45 08-10-2014 05:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is part 6, where things heat up again. I have much more story written after this point, but not much erotic stuff for quite a while after this. I put most of my energy into character development, and letting the heroine in this story interact with the world around her. There are more erotic scenes to come, it just takes a while to get there.

SO, that said, I am posting this, and have one of two suggestions:
1. if you want to read more, I have been posting this regularly at the Minimizer's forum and Giantess City forum, and those posts are much more up to date than this. You can catch up on the story there, or;

2. Post feedback either in this thread or PM me letting me know you would like to see more here and I will gladly oblige.

Either way, I hope that those of you who have read have enjoyed thus far.