The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Growth (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Just a little bit (slow MiniGTS, slow SM) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17774)

Beetlebomb 07-16-2009 07:36 PM

Re: Just a little bit (slow MiniGTS, slow SM)

Simply Amazing....

Max AP 07-16-2009 07:56 PM

Hehe... He should have stayed in home. Two mistakes in less than 24 hours. I don't think he will survive the next 24 lol

Excellent update my friend.

DangerousDave 07-19-2009 05:20 AM

Ok, I've reached a part in the story where I'm not sure exactly what to do next.

Obviously, the Rachel vs Sydney scene is inevitable, so I want some advice:
Who should win?
How?
Maybe there can be a rematch a little later where the tables turn?
Assuming Pym can modify the device to do anything except male growth, what should it do? and how can it affect the Rach/Syd showdown (or rematch)?

Of course, I'm not promising to do what you ask, but I do want some ideas.

Logan73 07-19-2009 06:26 AM

Well, call me a hopeless romantic, but I would prefer a happy ending rather than our hero being kept as a slave forever by Sydney. I would like to see Rachel bring the hammer down on that little homewrecker.

SinisterTwin 07-19-2009 08:38 AM

I like the idea of Sydney getting the better of Rachel at first, then Rachel getting her redemption (and a little payback) on Sydney in a rematch.

qzar9999 07-19-2009 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SinisterTwin (Post 335552)
I like the idea of Sydney getting the better of Rachel at first, then Rachel getting her redemption (and a little payback) on Sydney in a rematch.

Seconded. I think most people here would want to see Rachel win and Sydney get her just desserts eventually, but maybe (as suggested earlier) Syd can get something that steals size from Rachel and initially get the upper hand. That'd be hot. :D

LOD 07-19-2009 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qzar9999 (Post 335794)
Seconded. I think most people here would want to see Rachel win and Sydney get her just desserts eventually, but maybe (as suggested earlier) Syd can get something that steals size from Rachel and initially get the upper hand. That'd be hot. :D

Okay it's been seconded so let's put it to a vote. All in favor say Aye!!!!

AYE!!!!!!!!

Max AP 07-19-2009 12:57 PM

Well, Sydney seems to have gain the upper hand on Rob and can steal a lot of his size. Now, you can have at Sydney calling at Rachel to swap the device for her husband (since he is about that size and she is quite big. LOL)

Rachel knows that she can't steal size from her so can use the device on innocent males that she meets in her way to Sydney place, so she can be big and face her. Then, when they are going into a match, Sydney reveals that she met a Dr. Pym and gave her a gift (she could be a close friend too if you want. After all, it seemed that Dr. Pym wanted to shrink at Rob since the beginning, so Sydney could be part of his plan too)

The gift can steal the beauty and curves from Rachel. Then, if she use both devices at once, she can steal the height from women too.

Certainly Rachel will escape with Rob and they will have to get a plan to stop at Sydney.

Hope this helps.

Max

secret50k 07-21-2009 06:59 AM

i agree. Simply Amazing.

DangerousDave 07-24-2009 02:02 AM

25 Attachment(s)
Here's the next installment!

LOD 07-24-2009 02:18 AM

That greedy bastard!!!

Shrinking isn't a good enough punishment or him!!!

Max AP 07-24-2009 03:19 AM

Hehe... He seems so calmed down. Definetly he has passed for this before.

Now, it's a good thing they are still in the office... but if Sydney answered Rob's cellphone, well, that isn't good. They could be anywhere.

Nice development my friend.

Max