The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Growth (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37579)

Comicbookbabe 12-05-2014 05:19 AM

Re: Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store

If you're a fan of Zeromagers female muscle growth stories, you will not want to miss this series. It's based off of his story titled Intentions.

Intensions 01

This file actually starts off a series he had me run with after I completed the first scene. Later chapters include lots more muscle growth and gender swapping. I hope you enjoy and look forward to the other chapters.

magnus knight 12-05-2014 10:55 AM

Just wondering if this first part has an growth or clothes bursting?

That's usually what I look for before deciding on buying the wonderful clips you produce.
Thanks.

Comicbookbabe 12-05-2014 02:07 PM

Are you not familiar with Zeromagers work? I'm honestly asking.

All of his stuff has muscle growth and clothes bursting but no sound effects. Is that what you're asking for? sound effects?

magnus knight 12-05-2014 02:16 PM

Yes. Thank you.

Keep dreaming big my dear.

Comicbookbabe 12-06-2014 01:43 AM

We continue the story of Intentions for another chapter and after we finish this series there is another commissioned by the same author where he had more control. But in this series I take over and have complete reign over where the story goes. I hope you'll stick around for three more chapters!

Intentions 02

Same as before plenty of growth but no sound effects.

~Alyssa

bigmaxinf 12-06-2014 03:12 PM

Interesting. I always heard of audio plays. Didn't think about ones of the growth fetish nature. Hum... interesting. Impressive idea.

Comicbookbabe 12-10-2014 12:09 AM

Time to start up another series by Zeromager. This one is all about a woman who leads a double life as a superheroine, but finds the transformation to be very arousing.

Radio Transformation

Comicbookbabe 12-11-2014 12:08 AM

Today we bring you the sequel to Draining for grades, and in this one I play multiple characters who talk to each other. So if you ever wanted to know what it sounds like to have more than one of me, this is a great example.

Draining for Grades 02

Comicbookbabe 12-13-2014 01:27 AM

Here's part two of the Radio transformation where I move on to an audio journal talking about my enticing transformations after the experience over the radio.

Journal Transformation

Comicbookbabe 12-16-2014 10:55 PM

This one is filled with sound effects! And also features something else that's lacking in my files: Unwanted growth. I resist as much as I can until the pleasure gets to be too much. Enjoy!

Taking A Growing Stance

Comicbookbabe 01-07-2015 04:16 PM

Hey there everyone!

I was talking with Brittany today and she wants to record another clip with me on Monday! hooray! which means you'll have a new one fairly soon after that with two girls growing and playing off each other.

Is there a way to show her this thread without having her sign up?

I have a sequel to "The Interview" (my file with Brittany, not the stupid Seth Rogen movie) written and we'll be playing off that. She was hoping that you guys could help her with some insight into what she could do to make it better. So if all else fails, let her know any tips you may have for her here and I'll forward them over to her on Friday so she can think about them over the weekend.

make_her_grow 01-07-2015 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comicbookbabe (Post 743174)
Hey there everyone!

I was talking with Brittany today and she wants to record another clip with me on Monday! hooray! which means you'll have a new one fairly soon after that with two girls growing and playing off each other.

Is there a way to show her this thread without having her sign up?

I have a sequel to "The Interview" (my file with Brittany, not the stupid Seth Rogen movie) written and we'll be playing off that. She was hoping that you guys could help her with some insight into what she could do to make it better. So if all else fails, let her know any tips you may have for her here and I'll forward them over to her on Friday so she can think about them over the weekend.

Awesome stuff! Keep up the great work!