The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Amahain's Stories (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16763)

Amahain 04-28-2009 08:31 PM

Re: Amahain's Stories

I'll consider it. I'm working on some other things right now, but I wouldn't mind making improvements to it some time in the future. I'll PM you before I repost it, if I repost it. Thanks!

sodacat 05-06-2009 11:22 PM

I don't know if this would be kind of inappropriate, but I was thinking about the ending of the werewolf story and had an idea for a continuation of it. Would you mind terribly if I wrote it?

Amahain 05-07-2009 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodacat (Post 301520)
I don't know if this would be kind of inappropriate, but I was thinking about the ending of the werewolf story and had an idea for a continuation of it. Would you mind terribly if I wrote it?

I was actually thinking of changing it completely, but if you think you can improve the story by tacking a bit more onto the end, then I'm all for it.

Amahain 05-14-2009 11:48 PM

Next two chapters of Inanna's Demons are up. I'll be away this weekend, so I won't be responding to any comments until Monday - I'm not ignoring anybody.

Mitchell 05-18-2009 07:37 AM

And they're good!

TF-Viewer 05-18-2009 01:11 PM

I liked the new chapters. Especially the part where she tried to just remember her name but ultimately still got taken over completely.

Amahain 05-18-2009 11:49 PM

Thank you both!

Nothingman 05-21-2009 11:17 PM

I liked the new stories! I look forward to seeing other kinds of demon monsters! What about some reptile or insect monsters?

Keep up the good work! There seems to be a shortage of good TF fiction lately...

Amahain 05-21-2009 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nothingman (Post 306507)
I liked the new stories! I look forward to seeing other kinds of demon monsters! What about some reptile or insect monsters?

Keep up the good work! There seems to be a shortage of good TF fiction lately...

Reptile or insect monsters, eh? Sounds good. I'll keep those in mind.

Huginn 05-22-2009 07:03 AM

The new chapters got a nice story twist. I like that you introduced some adversaries for Innana's crew, that offers the story more possibilites
than being just a TF fest. ( Not that there is something wrong with a traditional, nice TF fest :p )
If you want a suggestion for some new forms of TF, i think goats would
fit very nicely. they're pretty traditional, if you want to show some bestial
sexual urges.;)

Anyway, a nice series. I'm looking forward to the next part.

Mitchell 05-22-2009 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huginn (Post 306561)
The new chapters got a nice story twist. I like that you introduced some adversaries for Innana's crew, that offers the story more possibilites
than being just a TF fest. ( Not that there is something wrong with a traditional, nice TF fest :p )
If you want a suggestion for some new forms of TF, i think goats would
fit very nicely. they're pretty traditional, if you want to show some bestial
sexual urges.;)

Anyway, a nice series. I'm looking forward to the next part.

*shivers* No goats please, CYOC has turned me off of those FOREVER!

Huginn 05-22-2009 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell (Post 306636)
*shivers* No goats please, CYOC has turned me off of those FOREVER!

:confused:

something tells me i don't want to dig further into the matter. :p
Thankfully i'm not all too familiar with CYOC's various literary outpourings...

I just thought of it as an idea, based on those ancient images of goatish demons and fiends.
Well, its Amahain's story, he should write it the way he prefers it, of course.