The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Amahain's Stories (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16763)

Amahain 05-23-2009 12:17 AM

Re: Amahain's Stories

I'm not really into goats, but I can think of a reasonable compromise: demonic satyresses!

dman8tor 05-23-2009 12:28 AM

I love new content, and this was great--particularly the Inana's series. I'd love to see more!

Huginn 05-23-2009 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amahain (Post 306917)
I'm not really into goats, but I can think of a reasonable compromise: demonic satyresses!

Well, that was in fact the image i had in mind. I was referring to goats just as the species the girls get mixed with. And since satyresses are in fact half woman half goat ( or the like ), i think we're talking the same here :D
I should have been more precise with the description of the idea.
But like i said before your story is really interesting, and I'm curious how you're going to continue it !

Amahain 05-23-2009 12:08 PM

Quote:

I'm curious how you're going to continue it !
Me too. I have a rough outline of a story, but for the most part I intend to wing it based on suggestions in this thread.

TF-Viewer 05-23-2009 12:49 PM

Well, just as a matter of personal preference, I do like a good snake TF. :) Just putting that out there.

Amahain 05-23-2009 11:36 PM

If by snake, you mean snake-ish sort of demon, then the thought has already crossed my mind. I'll get to that eventually.

Katt 05-23-2009 11:39 PM

Oh wow this is creepy... your username is almost the same as my last name. Mahan.

Infact my Steam username is actually Animahan O_o

TF-Viewer 05-24-2009 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amahain (Post 307305)
If by snake, you mean snake-ish sort of demon, then the thought has already crossed my mind. I'll get to that eventually.

Sounds good to me.

Mitchell 05-24-2009 08:26 AM

I can handle Demonic Satyresses...as long as it doesn't involve pages and pages of angst on being turned into an beast of burden, destined to live eternity as eating and sleeping and screwing, oh what tragedy, oh what horror, oh what purple prose!

...Like I said. Bad memories.

Amahain 05-24-2009 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katt (Post 307306)
Oh wow this is creepy... your username is almost the same as my last name. Mahan.

Infact my Steam username is actually Animahan O_o

Since I have no aspirations of becoming an Internet celebrity, you can probably rest assured that people won't be bugging you in game, asking if you write bizarre fetishistic fiction as a hobby.

Quote:

I can handle Demonic Satyresses...as long as it doesn't involve pages and pages of angst on being turned into an beast of burden, destined to live eternity as eating and sleeping and screwing, oh what tragedy, oh what horror, oh what purple prose!
Okay, onto Plan B, then.

dman8tor 05-24-2009 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 307048)
Well, just as a matter of personal preference, I do like a good snake TF. :) Just putting that out there.

Demon nagas ftw!

Amahain 08-25-2010 04:29 PM

Update!

I know, I write at a pace that's best measured within a geological time scale. Still, better late than never.

I've edited the first post of this thread in order to add four new stories. I know that people have preferences when it comes to TFs in terms of species, sexual content, and other details, so I'll just summarize the stories here:

1. Inanna's Demons, chapters 5 and 6: Sexually explicit story involving satyress and insect-demon transformations. Contains lesbians.

2. Legacy of the Shadow Dragons: Sexually explicit story involving dragon tfs, evil conversion, and lesbians.

3. What Comes in the Dark: Sexually explicit story with alien TFs. Just as a warning, there's a bit of skin rippage in this. Also, the aliens are all lesbians.

4. The Beast of Birchwood: This is a bit different from my usual fare. No evil conversions, no permanent transformations into man-eating monsters; just a wholesome upbeat story with a strong Christian message and... just kidding about that last bit - lesbian werewolves FTW!

(Yes, I can write stories that don't involve lesbians. I just don't want to.)