The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   [SM|BE] Beyblade idea (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9085)

metalic taboo 11-26-2007 01:14 PM

[SM|BE] Beyblade idea

Yoh all,

I haven't posted a drawn in quite some time, been busy and all that. Anyway, curious about this new forum and to see how many would be interested in an idea. Depending on popularity, I might try and make a small doujinshi out of it over the holidays, weekends and maybe some nights that I get free time.

The main thing I'm interested in is learning how to draw.

Anyway, moreover, the idea is simple: *Rei, a character from Beyblade, shrinks in proportion to **Mao's breasts enlarging. That would be the underlying theme. The plot, however, would be developed gradually as time progresses and, most probably, depending on views from readers, if any.

* Rei
http://www.d-rights.com/beyblade/2002/image/rei.gif
** Mao
http://www.geocities.com/eighties_bl...ges/mariah.jpg

So, for or against idea?

Edit:
Personally, I was thinking of making the story line tend towards a somewhat "Ranma1/2 slant" where comedy should be more dominate than anything serious, unless it 'fits'.

metalic taboo 11-27-2007 09:23 AM

I'll wait to see how the votes look at least at *30 before I make any decisions. Though I had originally expected results from the poll to come in fairly fast, I can only imagine that one or two people aren't voting or are waiting to. :)

*Edit:
Make that 30, since I don't want to wait around too long.

metalic taboo 11-28-2007 07:30 AM

Okay, It seems to have just made 30. Ruling vote is "For idea". Though I am curious about why anybody who voted picked their vote, just for feedbacks sake.

I will try and answer you as best I can.

Dontino 11-28-2007 02:58 PM

Well I voted for it for the simple fact that isn't not a bad idea.
It's not likely you'll get much else then a 'yes' when you ask about an idea, unless you offer two ideas and have the poll choose one.

metalic taboo 11-28-2007 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dontino (Post 123818)
Well I voted for it for the simple fact that isn't not a bad idea.
It's not likely you'll get much else then a 'yes' when you ask about an idea, unless you offer two ideas and have the poll choose one.

I could have done that. However, my aim from this was to see how popular it would be and if it would be worth doing. For example, if I'd gotten 25% of people voting 'No' I'd have probably just scraped it and gone on to another and seen if that turned up any better results. Though it didn't turn out that way.

Clickme 11-30-2007 12:32 PM

I said no, only because I never liked the idea of a dude shrinking. If it had been 2 female characters, I'd have said go ahead.

Still, I can't wait to see how you pull this off. Good Luck.

Jehuty 11-30-2007 02:10 PM

that depends if he gets crushed by her Breasts.

metalic taboo 12-01-2007 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clickme (Post 124186)
I said no, only because I never liked the idea of a dude shrinking. If it had been 2 female characters, I'd have said go ahead.

Still, I can't wait to see how you pull this off. Good Luck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jehuty (Post 124203)
that depends if he gets crushed by her Breasts.

Feedback appreciated. :)

Honestly, I'm still fooling about with ideas for how the whole intertwined thing is going to happen, but I have a few ideas though. The artwork I'll do work on after I've finished with this small piece of code.

Captain Ash 12-01-2007 09:10 AM

It depends on your skills.
I'm not into shrinking men, but a giantess (to the view of a shrunken man) with big breasts sounds tempting.

This experiment it worth to try out and see the result.
Go for it.

Captain Ash

tr1ckydr1v3r 12-02-2007 12:32 PM

This one approves!

Broxam 12-05-2007 06:47 PM

I remember reading a story about that with the exact same plot except it didn't have beyblade characters.

metalic taboo 12-06-2007 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broxam (Post 125470)
I remember reading a story about that with the exact same plot except it didn't have beyblade characters.

I wouldn't doubt that there are a few stories out there with this kind of transformation theme, however, while I probably have read a few, I can't remember them. This little project wouldn't be based on any existing story anyway - though that doesn't mean that a story of it couldn't exist - but that would just be strange.

In any case, I'm still putting some though into the most basic aspects of the plot; for example: Why should Rei shrink? How does he? Why is Mariah affected? Should it be the other way around? Should Mariah's transformations affect Rei? Should it be intertwined in someway? Should they affect each other?

These are just a few basic questions I'm thinking about for the plot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Ash (Post 124320)
It depends on your skills.
I'm not into shrinking men, but a giantess (to the view of a shrunken man) with big breasts sounds tempting.

This experiment it worth to try out and see the result.
Go for it.

Captain Ash

Sorry Captain Ash, forgot to write a reply - I think I was in a hurry when I first saw this. Anyway, "depends on your skills" - they're pretty bad at best for the moment. However, I've started to draw a request from the "Art Request Forum", just something small to get the "cobwebs" off my hand - so to speak.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tr1ckydr1v3r (Post 124588)
This one approves!

Good to know :)