The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Process in H-Game Kouhou Miko (肛奉巫女) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5279)

100Proof 02-01-2007 02:04 AM

Process in H-Game Kouhou Miko (肛奉巫女)

Just a heads up: new game coming out on 2/16 from the team behind Nurse Nikutai Kaizou Karute and Deep Body.

It's called Kouhou Miko, and if the demo movie on the website is any indication, it appears that it will also have some BE and Belly Expansion. Lord knows it'll probably have all kinds of other hellish things, but you take what you can get, right? I'll add a CG set once it becomes available.

wasurenai 02-01-2007 08:14 AM

I've been watching this for a while (go figure), but I don't think it'll have any BE.

The game is focused around anal stimulation and stuffing, mostly, so some belly expansion is present, but that's about all (and I'm sure you can expect a fair amount of poo).

100Proof 02-01-2007 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasurenai
I've been watching this for a while (go figure), but I don't think it'll have any BE.

The game is focused around anal stimulation and stuffing, mostly, so some belly expansion is present, but that's about all (and I'm sure you can expect a fair amount of poo).

Yeah, I have the feeling it will be primarily a Belly game, process-wise. However, there is a shot in the demo in which one of the characters is CLEARLY bigger than normal.

wasurenai 02-01-2007 02:23 PM

The one around 00:40?

Yeah, I thought they did look larger than normal, but I can't be sure.

... for another two weeks, at least. XD

Metatron 02-01-2007 04:03 PM

Is this another Ail-Soft Production or is it just the artists

wasurenai 02-01-2007 04:26 PM

It's Ail Soft's Loveless studio, yeah.

Metatron 02-01-2007 06:06 PM

sweetness the only down side I can see the the time it will take to dl the torrent. but once in posession it will be well worth it

wasurenai 02-17-2007 01:40 AM

Update: I recieved the game and played through it.

Aside from a technical AP of a girl and a pregnancy "after" scene featuring the three main girls (two with larger-than-normal breasts due to the pregnancy), there is no BE present as per my above assumptions.

SoylentOrange 02-17-2007 11:04 AM

Aw...

You know, I've been looking for an english patch/translation of Nurse Nikutai Kaizou Karute for a while with no luck, but you seem to be on the ball as far as ail-soft is concerned- know of any such patch? Crazy as it is, I'd like to actually know what's going on between and during each session to make them bigger.

wasurenai 02-17-2007 06:45 PM

There is no translation patch. I made summaries of each plot chapter for myself around when the game was first released, but I no longer have them in text form - if you have any specific questions about the plot, I can probably fill in the answers.