The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   A Modest Suggestion for Video Makers (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38410)

lbh 04-07-2015 11:15 AM

A Modest Suggestion for Video Makers

In another thread poster whyamihere talked about earrings shrinking with an SW This brought to mind a little pet peve I have had with recent, otherwise well done. SW videos, namely a woman will shrink out of her clothes but have clearly visible earrings, a necklaces, belly rings or other jewelry that shrink with them, especially annoying when it is a drug that shrinks them. If the jewelry is part of a curse is one thing but if you go out of your way to shrink a woman out of their clothes but have big white plastic earrings like I saw in one video:rolleyes:, it takes me out of it a little. All I am saying is before you start filming take a moment to have the actress remove her necklace or earrings or put some flesh colored makeup on the belly ring if they are difficult to remove. I hope I am not out of line, thanks for reading;)

strawman1985 04-07-2015 12:02 PM

Re: A Modest Suggestion for Video Makers

^^^ YES!!! I agree completely!!!

Blackbat 04-07-2015 05:02 PM

Excellent point, so annoying to see, especially in paid content that I have bought.

whyamihere 04-07-2015 06:06 PM

Yeah, it is very distracting.

Aussie_Lurker 04-08-2015 06:38 AM

Missa did a clip where her necklace became giant sized.....was really cool. Shrinking Dreams also did one where all the lady's jewellry appeared to get bigger. So some studios already do try & make an effort.

Blackbat 04-08-2015 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie_Lurker (Post 747162)
Missa did a clip where her necklace became giant sized.....was really cool. Shrinking Dreams also did one where all the lady's jewellry appeared to get bigger. So some studios already do try & make an effort.

it was "I'm a Professional Woman Not a Doll II" loved that detail, one of my favourite clips by her, such great process & then interaction.

OhZone 04-08-2015 09:21 AM

I agree and that's a major element of my friend Nina ' s fantasy - her jewelry staying the same size and appearing huge!

whyamihere 04-08-2015 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackbat (Post 747164)
it was "I'm a Professional Woman Not a Doll II" loved that detail, one of my favourite clips by her, such great process & then interaction.

I can't find a link that's non forum...

Red Parrot 04-09-2015 07:27 AM

I completely agree with this post. I've also done this in probably all of my videos.

Let the whipping commence. I deserve it.

(Actually, this is why I like "shrinking by witch" so much. I hereby resend 'The Witch's Purse' videos from my list of sins.)

qzar9999 04-09-2015 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Parrot (Post 747215)
I completely agree with this post. I've also done this in probably all of my videos.

Let the whipping commence. I deserve it.

(Actually, this is why I like "shrinking by witch" so much. I hereby resend 'The Witch's Purse' videos from my list of sins.)

Heh. Technically, none of your videos specify whether it's caused by magic or technology (except for one instance of raygun use in Office Politics). So, if it's magic, you can kinda get away with it. ^_^

Blackbat 04-09-2015 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whyamihere (Post 747193)
I can't find a link that's non forum...

Here - Page 2 of Shrinking Process sub-forum threads.

You can't direct link Vidown or C4S clips, only really by category link

Kudos to Aussie Lurker on the commission for the clip.

Aussie_Lurker 04-09-2015 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackbat (Post 747222)
Here - Page 2 of Shrinking Process sub-forum threads.

You can't direct link Vidown or C4S clips, only really by category link

Kudos to Aussie Lurker on the commission for the clip.

My pleasure. When my financial situation is better again, I will be hoping to commission more stuff from Missa :-).