The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Bikini Bomb Blast (GTS / SW comic by Bojay) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33327)

Dreamtales 03-27-2013 09:07 AM

Bikini Bomb Blast (GTS / SW comic by Bojay)

2 Attachment(s)
Beautiful Mini-Giantess and Shrinking Women art by Bojay! An atomic bomb test on a South Pacific island turns the local island girls into mini / maxi versions of themselves!

Plot Summary: Mike and Steve can’t convince two pretty Polynesian gals to leave their island before the atomic bomb test. When they return, the guys find their little island girls aren’t so little any more! The boys enjoy themselves so much they volunteer for a second atomic test, with unexpected consequences. The comic is split into two episodes featuring Mini-GTS (21 pages) and Shrinking Women (30 pages), plus other concept drawings (6 pages).

Note: Just my opinion but I think the SW panels are some of the best Shrinking Women art I've seen anywhere. Bojay really did an amazing job on them.

“Atom Bomb Bikini” has 57 pages in black and white. The pages are mostly single panels. You can get more info and buy the comic here:

http://www.dreamtalescomics.com/Blog...ni-bomb-blast/

lbh 03-27-2013 09:55 PM

Re: Bikini Bomb Blast (GTS / SW comic by Bojay)

A really fun Retro style story (back when radiation was fun) Nice art, cute stories, I highly recommend it

The Governor 03-28-2013 08:23 AM

Never regret buying one of your comics Dreamtales. You have excellent taste in size change scenarios.

OhZone 03-28-2013 08:33 AM

Simply OHYEAH! Must have! :D

tjlemke 03-28-2013 11:04 AM

is there much shrinking out of clothes process?

LOD 03-28-2013 11:08 AM

The process is sadly only in the growth department, but still I love minigiantess anyways so I am happy with my purchase.

merritstone 03-28-2013 09:45 PM

This blew me away! No real SW process but lots of miniGTS process. Plus lots of wonderful interaction with the SWs and miniGTS. Loved this one!

Shrinkmaster22 03-29-2013 12:42 AM

Lacking somewhat in process, but makes up for it in everything else. Bojay's comics have been hit or miss lately (to me anyways), but I'd say this one's worth a look.

bubbleman 03-29-2013 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Governor (Post 690061)
Never regret buying one of your comics Dreamtales. You have excellent taste in size change scenarios.

GTS/SW aren't my cup of tea, but I definitely second this sentiment when it comes to the Dreamtales comics I have bought (the ar/ap ones) :D The Age Vampire one from a couple months back was absolutely fantastic.

@DT: Any idea when the next ar/ap one will be?

Dreamtales 03-29-2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbleman (Post 690260)
GTS/SW aren't my cup of tea, but I definitely second this sentiment when it comes to the Dreamtales comics I have bought (the ar/ap ones) :D The Age Vampire one from a couple months back was absolutely fantastic.

@DT: Any idea when the next ar/ap one will be?

Thanks!

I'm hoping the next AR / AP comic will be ready in a few months. It'll be a longer one, with art by Palcomix.

Nom Anor 03-29-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamtales (Post 690321)
I'm hoping the next AR / AP comic will be ready in a few months. It'll be a longer one, with art by Palcomix.

That's the Lauren & Betsy comic you mentioned in January, right?

Dreamtales 03-29-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nom Anor (Post 690332)
That's the Lauren & Betsy comic you mentioned in January, right?

Yep, "The Puberty Fairies."