The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Shrink Fan Discord (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46367)

Doll-Elf 12-09-2019 02:45 PM

Shrink Fan Discord

So, after a lot of story ideas a friend and I decided that it would be great to open an official discord for Shrink Fan lovers! It's primarily for roleplay and sharing pics and stuff.

A big focus atm will be the Invisible Girl universe where Tina and I have been enhancing. I even did a piece that talked about the history of that universe and the possible origin of when women started shrinking that was given a thumbs up by the original creator of the idea.

So, for anyone who wants to join, the discord link will be below!

https://discord.gg/d4ZBGhG

Doll-Elf 12-09-2019 02:49 PM

Re: Shrink Fan Discord

If any of you want Admin roles, or have ideas for roleplay, join the server and ask me. I would love to make a whole list of different worlds of shrinking for us to explore, as well as putting in other things maybe some TG, BE, ect that are also about SW.

OhZone 12-09-2019 04:05 PM

Sounds cool. I'll check it late tonight.:)

SoylentOrange 12-10-2019 01:51 PM

Might want to consider a name change so it's not confused with the ShrinkFan Comics people. Maybe Shrinking Fan, or Shrink Lovers, or something? I mean, the site is literally shrinkfan.com, would be easy to confuse people. I mean, you're even using their logo, sounds like begging for trouble... ^^;

OhZone 12-10-2019 02:25 PM

OHMY! This isn't associated with Shrinkfan!?

How about calling it Fans of Shrinkfans?

Ha

Julie Juggernaut 12-10-2019 08:01 PM

I'm a fan of fans of shrinkfan.
Well, one of them. <3

Doll-Elf 12-11-2019 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoylentOrange (Post 831836)
Might want to consider a name change so it's not confused with the ShrinkFan Comics people. Maybe Shrinking Fan, or Shrink Lovers, or something? I mean, the site is literally shrinkfan.com, would be easy to confuse people. I mean, you're even using their logo, sounds like begging for trouble... ^^;

It's a discord, not a website. So I don't see the issue.

qzar9999 12-11-2019 11:28 AM

Sent ya a PM about it, Doll.

Doll-Elf 12-11-2019 02:59 PM

This is an official announcement from our HR department. We are no longer Shrink Fan discord. Our name has changed. And Micky Mouse sent a cease and desist letter to us for having a vague mouse logo on a fan website so that was changed to. Please inform the official Shrink Discord that is actually unofficial for any questions.

Shrinkmaster22 12-11-2019 06:57 PM

I thought it was part of the shrink fan site myself so I can see the concerns for confusion.

ArcaneBEFan 12-11-2019 10:26 PM

ohhh nooo.... i might have to make a second discord profile so i can indulge in my lewd hobbies in secrecy after all. People have been insisting I do that for months now XD

J Yubari 12-13-2019 04:46 PM

Hello everyone. As the creator of Shrink Fan Comics (that is shrinkfan.com), I feel like I should chime in.

I'm happy to see enthusiastic fans of our comics taking the initiative and creating a Discord channel for fellow fans to talk, share, RP, etc. What I'm not keen on is calling it the "Official Discord for Shrink Fan," naming the Discord "Shrink Fan Comics" and using our logo. It's disingenuous to deny claims of confusion when people clearly thought it was associated with our website.

Let me be clear: this is Discord is not associated in any shape or form with Shrink Fan Comics.

In the future, the reasonable thing to do would be to contact the owner (of whatever you want to create a fan site for) and kindly ask for their permission before doing so.