The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Genyun's corner of various stuffs. (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38632)

GenYun 07-19-2015 04:05 AM

Re: Genyun's corner of various stuffs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamball (Post 753675)
This. This is amazing.

Is that custom clothes for Poser? Or does poser do ripping cloth sim now?

-
Jamball

Thanks!

Daz Studio, actually. I had to get a bit creative with draping the dynamic clothing, also I had some custom textures to make it look like tears in her clothes.

salmonmousse 07-23-2015 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenYun (Post 753230)
Curse of the Werecat

"How about a game of cat and mouse. You've got sixty seconds. Run."

:eek: how about I stay right here and pet you instead :D

Expansionist 07-26-2015 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenYun (Post 753013)
When Futacola isn't classy enough for your shindigs.

Holy...GenYun, this is awesome, awesome stuff. This is easily one of the sequences I've most enjoyed. Their expressions are just incredible. One of the hottest sequences I've ever seen. Ever. I'm especially fond of the second-to-last panel!

Have you ever considered some mini-giantess futa? :D As in, as big as that corridor pic (which is equally awesome, by the way).

GenYun 07-26-2015 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Expansionist (Post 754095)
Holy...GenYun, this is awesome, awesome stuff. This is easily one of the sequences I've most enjoyed. Their expressions are just incredible. One of the hottest sequences I've ever seen. Ever. I'm especially fond of the second-to-last panel!

Have you ever considered some mini-giantess futa? :D As in, as big as that corridor pic (which is equally awesome, by the way).

Wow... seriously? This is one of the best comments I ever received. Thanks so much!

And yes. Yes I have. :D

ArcaneBEFan 07-31-2015 12:30 AM

Expansionist isn't wrong, you do some extraordinary detail on this stuff.

Seeing as this is like one of my handful of posts in the past ever, yeah keep up the excellent work!

GenYun 07-31-2015 04:00 AM

Aww, you guys. :)

saixhinata 07-31-2015 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenYun (Post 754108)
Wow... seriously? This is one of the best comments I ever received. Thanks so much!

And yes. Yes I have. :D

That's cuz you're someone who's feet many of us would gladly kiss and not look back. (self included)
Even for things that don't exactly cater to ones likes, the quality of whatever you put out tied in with the subtle comedic flair you throw into it leaves us begging for more.:D

GenYun 07-31-2015 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saixhinata (Post 754337)
That's cuz you're someone who's feet many of us would gladly kiss and not look back. (self included)
Even for things that don't exactly cater to ones likes, the quality of whatever you put out tied in with the subtle comedic flair you throw into it leaves us begging for more.:D

Are you trying to give me an inflated ego? because that's how you give me an inflated ego. :D

saixhinata 07-31-2015 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenYun (Post 754355)
Are you trying to give me an inflated ego? because that's how you give me an inflated ego. :D

Just saying how it is. Take it how you will:p

ArcaneBEFan 08-01-2015 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saixhinata (Post 754337)

Truth. This comment brings to mind this one in particular. Just beautiful work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenYun (Post 754355)

I'm not saying it's like that.... but your ego sure wouldn't be the first thing to have been inflated on these forums. So at least you're in the right place for it!

GenYun 08-23-2015 04:25 PM

4 Attachment(s)
No real process in these two, they were just texture and lighting tests of Tantric Vengence characters that came out better than expected.

And one for shits and giggles.

GenYun 09-08-2015 10:58 AM

5 Attachment(s)
A few more bits and bobs.