The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Pixel Rena Inflate (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8923)

erolunai 11-12-2007 03:15 AM

Pixel Rena Inflate

2 Attachment(s)
I've only recently been making an effort to draw, making some with mspaint as well...

I tried making a Renamon inflation as practice for a related flash game I'm designing, if anybody has any advice or constructive criticism, I would be grateful.

ToboR 11-12-2007 06:15 AM

The pixel images you have are looking great! Do these show the ultimate extent of how large she'll get?

shadow 11-12-2007 07:58 AM

It needs a bit of work, but considering that it's in pixels, and probably drawn with the limited tools most pixel art programs(excluding photoshop, because it sucks), it's rather good.

Khaaan 11-12-2007 12:49 PM

I'm curious about this flash game you mentioned. What's it going to be about?

erolunai 11-12-2007 03:55 PM

ToboR: Not necessarily, considering the nature of the game, the game overs require Renamon to be captured, transformed, or inflated beyond mobility.

Shadow: (I had a feeling you would be one of the first to respond), thank you, I had a feeling it could've used some changes,
for the first non-inflated drawing, I used some screenshots to help me get the figure drawn, with the second, actually trying to modify it, it was more difficult and I could tell I have more practicing to do...

Khaaan: Basically, Renamon wakes up in an odd building filled with various inflation-related traps and enemies.
What I have planned is:
19 Main rooms
1 Tutorial room
9 Ending rooms
7 traps
3 enemy types
9 bosses
19 different ways to "lose", including several types of expansion (wg, preg, liquid, air, etc.)
However, I don't plan on getting it completed any time soon, as there is a lot to do to create it, and it needs a lot of graphics and code to finish...

TB Tabby 11-12-2007 04:06 PM

Aww, you mean I have to AVOID inflations? Darn. My dream of a Process-themed game in the vein of Wario Land 3 remains a dream.

F_Shogun 11-12-2007 04:07 PM

Hey, Renamon is always cool. I'm patient, so I can wait to see the final product. :)

erolunai 11-12-2007 04:49 PM

TB Tabby: Well, I suppose you'll have to wait for the next game then :P
As for this one, You start out with 3 lives, so you don't have to go all the way through what you've already done to get to the next inflation, and 4 of the bosses are special, after beating them once you can choose to start at their rooms at any time afterwards, but you lose out on the bonus for defeating them.

shadow 11-12-2007 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erolunai (Post 121067)
Shadow: (I had a feeling you would be one of the first to respond)

Woah, I'm known by a random first-time poster.

erolunai 11-12-2007 06:37 PM

Actually, I abandoned my lurker account, as I had only originally created it to stay in obscurity, but now that I'm actually contributing something, I felt I needed a good name, so I already know about you :P

shadow 11-12-2007 06:45 PM

Wow, I have a reputation.
And it's not one of evil and terror.

Neat.

erolunai 11-12-2007 07:27 PM

I suppose you could call it that...
but all I really know is that you frequent the body expansion category and that there is apparently several people who dislike you for some reason...