The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   AP/AR (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   [Nippa Takahide] Kusari no Kuni no Anoko (COMIC Mugen Tensei 2018-05) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44275)

andu22 07-09-2018 06:39 AM

[Nippa Takahide] Kusari no Kuni no Anoko (COMIC Mugen Tensei 2018-05)
 
6 Attachment(s)
This is a hentai in which there is age progression.

https://exhentai.org/g/1250260/6cc0060ee1/

Prof_Sai 07-10-2018 01:32 PM

Re: [Nippa Takahide] Kusari no Kuni no Anoko (COMIC Mugen Tensei 2018-05)
 
AP kind of bothers me. (unless it is RN) A child in an adult body is still a child.

Quantum Heart 07-10-2018 04:47 PM

Re: [Nippa Takahide] Kusari no Kuni no Anoko (COMIC Mugen Tensei 2018-05)
 
uh... okay. i mean i wouldn't go into the body expansion forum and be like "wow stuffing bothers me, we shouldn't literally fetishize an unhealthy activity like overeating" but you do you kero

godleydemon 07-10-2018 06:48 PM

Re: [Nippa Takahide] Kusari no Kuni no Anoko (COMIC Mugen Tensei 2018-05)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Prof_Sai (Post 811090)
AP kind of bothers me. (unless it is RN) A child in an adult body is still a child.

This is a fetish, that involves something that can't happen in the realm of reality. It's purely sexual in nature and no other thought is put into it by the people that enjoy it. If you don't like it, don't look at it, no one is forcing you to. But don't go and try to demonize it, just because you think a certain part of it is immoral.

A fetish in of itself is immoral to general society, it's why it's referred to as a fetish. You've been around these parts longer than I have, you should know this by now.

TF-Viewer 07-10-2018 08:35 PM

Re: [Nippa Takahide] Kusari no Kuni no Anoko (COMIC Mugen Tensei 2018-05)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by godleydemon (Post 811100)
This is a fetish, that involves something that can't happen in the realm of reality. It's purely sexual in nature and no other thought is put into it by the people that enjoy it. If you don't like it, don't look at it, no one is forcing you to. But don't go and try to demonize it, just because you think a certain part of it is immoral.

A fetish in of itself is immoral to general society, it's why it's referred to as a fetish. You've been around these parts longer than I have, you should know this by now.


I wouldn't say fetishes are inherently immoral, as that is not part of the definition of fetish at all. Fetishes are "abnormal" not "immoral" , the two words both end in "L", that's the only connection there. Also, morality is subjective.... so... everyone shut up and just look at the tits.

Prof_Sai 07-10-2018 11:50 PM

Re: [Nippa Takahide] Kusari no Kuni no Anoko (COMIC Mugen Tensei 2018-05)
 
Small.

OhZone 07-11-2018 02:14 PM

Re: [Nippa Takahide] Kusari no Kuni no Anoko (COMIC Mugen Tensei 2018-05)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Prof_Sai (Post 811090)
AP kind of bothers me. (unless it is RN) A child in an adult body is still a child.

That's soccermom's view too.


Yesh, I feel weird about both. Cassie used to try to RP ARING me and it was so weird.

godleydemon 07-11-2018 04:23 PM

Re: [Nippa Takahide] Kusari no Kuni no Anoko (COMIC Mugen Tensei 2018-05)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 811104)
I wouldn't say fetishes are inherently immoral, as that is not part of the definition of fetish at all. Fetishes are "abnormal" not "immoral" , the two words both end in "L", that's the only connection there. Also, morality is subjective.... so... everyone shut up and just look at the tits.

hmm, true, I think I used the wrong word there while trying to make a point. Abnormal is a much better word to describe it. But the rest of it still stands for me, which is pretty much summed up with, "shut up and just look at the tits" lol


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.