The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Swrealm. (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43584)

TINYHELEN 12-28-2017 03:31 AM

Swrealm.

There seems to be a problem with swrealm, anyone else having issues with it ?:confused:

Aussie_Lurker 12-28-2017 04:05 AM

Re: Swrealm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TINYHELEN (Post 803439)
There seems to be a problem with swrealm, anyone else having issues with it ?:confused:

Yep, I am.

OhZone 12-28-2017 08:13 AM

Now I has a sad.

sally g 12-28-2017 09:43 AM

It apears to be disabled.

Whatever that means?

Prof_Sai 12-28-2017 11:51 AM

It was there last night. Did it get censored?

Vicky Mouse 12-28-2017 01:00 PM

I forgot about that place

TheReducer 12-28-2017 03:42 PM

I just tried to get on. Once again, something screwing with my sw fix.

sally g 12-28-2017 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReducer (Post 803476)
I just tried to get on. Once again, something screwing with my sw fix.

You've done well to get a fix out of SW Realm lately, Frank, as it has become a very lame place to visit since its conversion to Tapatalk.

I have to confess I won't shed any tears if it doesn't resurface again under the Tapatalk banner, in spite of all my input on there (I made the most posts on there since its conception, not that any of that sort of crap matters to me.. seriously!)

Let's just hope it does appear again though, for the benefit of all the users that have pinned their faith and their efforts in it after the Mins debacle.

ps. If not, then maybe we'll have to start all over again with another format with someone else to lead the way...

Aussie_Lurker 12-28-2017 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sally g (Post 803482)
You've done well to get a fix out of SW Realm lately, Frank, as it has become a very lame place to visit since its conversion to Tapatalk.

I have to confess I won't shed any tears if it doesn't resurface again under the Tapatalk banner, in spite of all my input on there (I made the most posts on there since its conception, not that any of that sort of crap matters to me.. seriously!)

Let's just hope it does appear again though, for the benefit of all the users that have pinned their faith and their efforts in it after the Mins debacle.

ps. If not, then maybe we'll have to start all over again with another format with someone else to lead the way...

SW Realm has always been more frequently updated than any other SW forum I have belonged to.....so I will shed many tears if it fails to re-emerge somewhere.

Anotherfetishguy 12-29-2017 12:15 PM

Top 10 Saddest Anime Deaths

sally g 12-29-2017 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie_Lurker (Post 803484)
SW Realm has always been more frequently updated than any other SW forum I have belonged to.....so I will shed many tears if it fails to re-emerge somewhere.

That's fair enough, Aussie, and I feel for you.

My gripe is not with SW Realm per se, but with that awful Tapatalk format that was forced upon us without warning or consultation, and literally out of the blue.

It appears to be a blatantly commercial driven product centred around advertising revenue, that doesn't give a damn about the users of its forums (unless they cough up some money). Which might not be so bad if it was actually an improvement on what we had before.. but it's an inferior product in every way.

SW Realm's activity dropped off noticeably after the Tapatalk takeover, so I guess I'm not the only who disapproves of it. Sure, it still has (had?) a small band of regular contributors who were keeping things ticking over, but it's nothing like the sort of vibe we enjoyed before the change.

In the meantime, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens, eh.

Aussie_Lurker 12-30-2017 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sally g (Post 803525)
That's fair enough, Aussie, and I feel for you.

My gripe is not with SW Realm per se, but with that awful Tapatalk format that was forced upon us without warning or consultation, and literally out of the blue.

It appears to be a blatantly commercial driven product centred around advertising revenue, that doesn't give a damn about the users of its forums (unless they cough up some money). Which might not be so bad if it was actually an improvement on what we had before.. but it's an inferior product in every way.

SW Realm's activity dropped off noticeably after the Tapatalk takeover, so I guess I'm not the only who disapproves of it. Sure, it still has (had?) a small band of regular contributors who were keeping things ticking over, but it's nothing like the sort of vibe we enjoyed before the change.

In the meantime, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens, eh.

Believe me, I had no love for the Tapatalk format, as ir was impossible to tell which subforums had been updated if you were using a mobile device. An issue I never had prior to that. Do you know who was specifically in charge of SW Realm? It would be nice to get in touch with them