The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Process Productions Presents: The Two-Foot Difference (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22838)

LK 03-19-2010 06:49 PM

Process Productions Presents: The Two-Foot Difference

http://www.process-productions.com/s...Foot_Promo.jpg

'Nuff Said. Check it out!

OhZone 03-19-2010 06:51 PM

Re: Process Productions Presents: The Two-Foot Difference

OHYEAH!

OHYEAH indeed!

Clickme 03-19-2010 06:55 PM

This reminds me of something from the old site ^_^

LK 03-19-2010 06:57 PM

You mean this?

Deityofdooky 03-19-2010 07:03 PM

I kinda made an allusion to that comic in the first panel of the first page in the "exotic sundry" store. Heh. This was super fun to draw.

LOD 03-19-2010 07:04 PM

It's time!

rabbit_king 03-19-2010 07:06 PM

i love this one 5 stars

Clickme 03-19-2010 07:11 PM

up ^_^ Always thought that one was cute ^_^

Jitensha 03-19-2010 07:42 PM

I loved the word play joke...wont say more as to not spoil it :P At the end I was like "HA"!!! XD Awesome :P

Mercurius 03-19-2010 10:06 PM

Lorekeep's "The Two-Foot Difference" Review

Remember Lorekeep's "Foot Love", a six-page SW sequence where one girl's love for feet lead to her shrinking and sleeping on the sole of another's foot...and that Lore said that there's another on the way? Well, this is it! From the artist who did "Foot Love", Diety of Dooky, comes the sequel that extends the experience.

STORY:
Riu was looking for a present for Miu and when she tries to clean a stone figure, a genie pops out of it, leaving Riu speechless. After a clam-down peroid, Riu was offered a wish from the genie. What wish? She wants to be "shorter" so she could gain Miu's attention. She asks for to be 2-feet tall, and the genie accepts it. Ten pages worth of shrinking scenes till the point where Riu can't fit into any more clothes. The pages further on would spoil it, so I'm just going to say that the interaction with the feet till she shrinks out is funny.

ARTWORK:
The actions and effects by Diety of Dooky never missed a beat. The size changes Riu took were spot-on and not one panel was missed during her miniaturization process.
If you loved the Black and White Foot Love, this colored edition is definitely a look.

CONTAINS:
SW Process, Feet

SCORES:
STORY: 9.5/10
The story is a bit humorous and showing her different moods at shrink spurts shows. Riu's love for feet sets the standard for what this is about.

ART: 10/10
Diety of Dooky kept the characters like before but added color to the scene makes it even more worth the buy.

INTERACTIONS: 9/10
Lots of feet interactions, especially when Riu is shrunk. And there is no sexual scenes other than nakedness when shrunk.

FINAL SCORE: 9.75/10

qzar9999 03-19-2010 10:08 PM

Needs moar process!

...I'm kidding, of course, I was very pleased with the near-continuous shrinking out of multiple outfits. I really liked this one. Foot stuff isn't my favorite thing but I thought this was sexy anyway. :) And Deity: Liked the clever ref to your Nikki & Ginger stuff, too...

Shrinkmaster22 03-20-2010 11:28 AM

O.O

That was by far the greatest shrinking comic ever created. Feet and cute shrinking girls, can it get any better than this. I guess we'll need to see a sequel to find out.