The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Ruby Gillman, Teenage Kraken (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51368)

GodDamn 03-16-2023 10:28 PM

Ruby Gillman, Teenage Kraken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAMKwDsfUeU

Practically Luca + The Little Mermaid but alot of things are inverse.

Perhaps you will be interested.

Locofuria 03-18-2023 10:55 AM

Re: Ruby Gillman, Teenage Kraken

Interesting!

jwyattguy 03-22-2023 06:24 AM

I'll just repost what I said about this movie over in the Growth section...

It's too bad the art style gives them no real curves or feminine features of any kind in their "real" forms. Ruby's Kraken form is completely devoid of any curves, she's literally a squid with a human-esque head. The villain's giant mermaid form also looks devoid of any feminine traits.

It might still be a decent movie... but, being a movie made more for kids, I doubt we'll get anything outside of a *POOF* or instant TF.

Anahki 03-22-2023 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwyattguy (Post 856535)

It's too bad the art style gives them no real curves or feminine features of any kind in their "real" forms. Ruby's Kraken form is completely devoid of any curves, she's literally a squid with a human-esque head. The villain's giant mermaid form also looks devoid of any feminine traits.

It might still be a decent movie... but, being a movie made more for kids, I doubt we'll get anything outside of a *POOF* or instant TF.

And being a movie for kids, it should stay that way. Otherwise, it would become kind of unsettling.

GodDamn 03-22-2023 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwyattguy (Post 856535)

The Krakens are kind of decent for a monster girl design, though.

jwyattguy 03-23-2023 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anahki (Post 856536)
And being a movie for kids, it should stay that way. Otherwise, it would become kind of unsettling.

Oh, I'm not saying that the characters SHOULD be designed a certain way, because it IS a movie aimed at kids... but there could still be an actual drawn-out transformation, or elements such as clothes getting too tight, clothes ripping, etc as they change. Stuff that younger audiences won't think of at all, and people who don't fetishize it won't think anything of it.

For example... Monsters Vs Aliens had a fantastic, drawn-out growth sequence with plenty of clothes rippage, and kept it PG. Then we have movies like Pinocchio where characters underwent a VERY detailed transformation, but it was still fine for kids.
I'm just saying... it doesn't need to be a near-instant, only takes a few seconds and it's done type of thing. But, considering the style of this movie, any TFs we see will either be off-screen, be overly-cartoony, or be over in an instant.

Cursebearer 03-23-2023 01:56 PM

Please don't fantasize about fetish content for characters that are clearly minors, it's really weird.

ivan11422 03-23-2023 02:05 PM

Reminds me of similar comments on the “Turning Red” thread about some people on here wanting a detailed TF for the main character. Who is clearly a minor! Still gives me douche chills….

Amahain 03-23-2023 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cursebearer (Post 856546)
Please don't fantasize about fetish content for characters that are clearly minors, it's really weird.

QFT (I wish this forum had a like button).

I get that fantasies don't necessarily translate into action, but we don't want this forum to feel like a welcoming place to the sort of people who might actually be dangerous. This is an adult-oriented forum; there's really no place for discussion about underage characters here.

The AP Ninja 03-23-2023 11:22 PM

I get that when there is a lack of content (or at least, content with millions of dollars behind its production) one gets annoying and wishes it to see it everywhere.

Scenarios as wacky as becoming a giant or an inch of size are only plausible in childish media. The kinda exploitation era of the 50 feet woman is sadly over. Thank god we still have TF artists for mature scenarios.