The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Shrink Ray Fight! [Forum Game] (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44411)

OhZone 08-15-2018 03:40 PM

Re: Shrink Ray Fight! [Forum Game]

Quote:

Originally Posted by theangelofdeath1986 (Post 812503)
Well least I dont need to undo my shoes seeing as they dont fit any more. Guess I was an easy target *giggles*

Squeaks, "oh, angel, stop getting hit and shrinking. I'm trying to hide behind your left foot.. Out of sight. Out of mind. Ha"

vincent_richter 08-15-2018 03:58 PM

*aims just past Angel's left foot*
I coulda sworn I saw something moving there... maybe someone who could get even smaller even as her boobies burgeon bigger?
*fires...*

Does Ozara duck out of the way?
Does she take the full impact and get even tinier?
Find out, on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!

Prof_Sai 08-15-2018 07:26 PM

Thoughts for ArcaneBEFan:

1) You might want a default default for people who don't bother to read rules and specify.
2) Shouldn't being small prevent you from doing certain things? Like you need to be a certain size to pull the trigger on your shrink ray?

qzar9999 08-15-2018 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prof_Sai (Post 812508)
Shouldn't being small prevent you from doing certain things? Like you need to be a certain size to pull the trigger on your shrink ray?

*puts on glasses; tries to sound smart*

One, like, assumes that the shrink rays must be opera... oper... um, the little people can still use 'em. Maybe they, like, shrink with us or somethin'.

*glasses fall off because she's too small to keep them on*

Besides, if ya could get too small to use 'em, that would, like, make the extra zaps you get from being shrunk kinda useless and, like, totally break the game! Don't ruin the fun!

Prof_Sai 08-15-2018 11:57 PM

I break everything.

theangelofdeath1986 08-16-2018 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhZone (Post 812504)
Squeaks, "oh, angel, stop getting hit and shrinking. I'm trying to hide behind your left foot.. Out of sight. Out of mind. Ha"

Sowwi heehee

ArcaneBEFan 08-16-2018 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prof_Sai (Post 812508)
2) Shouldn't being small prevent you from doing certain things? Like you need to be a certain size to pull the trigger on your shrink ray?

Quote:

Originally Posted by qzar9999 (Post 812510)
Besides, if ya could get too small to use 'em, that would, like, make the extra zaps you get from being shrunk kinda useless and, like, totally break the game! Don't ruin the fun!

Think of all the shrinking OhZone wouldn't be allowed to do to us if we took her shrink ray away! :O

OhZone 08-16-2018 08:52 PM

MmmMMmmmmmm So tiny. Well, my shrink ray shrank with me but it's still just as powerful! OhYeah! Pew pew at Sai and Qzar! :P

zdarkness 08-17-2018 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArcaneBEFan (Post 812528)
Think of all the shrinking OhZone wouldn't be allowed to do to us if we took her shrink ray away! :O

We'd need a pair of tweezers to find it in the first place.

OhZone 08-17-2018 07:00 AM

Squeaks "Yes - that's why it's so effective. Shrink beam from no where! ha"

theangelofdeath1986 08-17-2018 08:53 AM

Hey Ohzone you still hiding behind my shoes hunni??

OhZone 08-17-2018 09:04 AM

Shhhh don't tell anyone.