The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Thrandrall's "Interesting" Music Video Thread (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27136)

thrandrall 04-27-2011 08:44 PM

Thrandrall's "Interesting" Music Video Thread

Obviously my previous MV thread didn't work out so well. But I think the problem again stems from trying to narrow things down too much.

So, instead, I'm using this thread just to post any "interesting" music video I come across - and I have a lot! These won't necessarily have as much in the way of full process (although nearly all will have at least some process), but many of them will also have implied process-related visuals as well - ASFR, over the top costumes, etc.

I think you'll get the picture after a few posts. I plan on linking to a youtube version where possible, although in many cases, I may link to the youtube and then also link to a better megaupload version of the video when I have the time and opportunity to upload them later this summer.

Anyone else is free to add to this thread, and I will add to this primary post when I have the chance.

Videos are alphabetical by band/artist name - followed by link and brief description of special visuals. Also noted where HD version is available. Some titles may be a little iffy if I've seen them translated elsewhere.

Again, I would strongly like to recommend www.keepvid.com for safely downloading any youtube/vimeo/livemotion/etc vids to your computer with no safety issues.

Sooooo, starting off with a couple from the last thread:

3 of a Kind - Babycakes - ASFR robot girls go nuts.
Aerosmith - Pink - some trippy visuals and mash-ups.

Alien Ant Farm - Movies
- Girl in audience goes all Violet Beauregard-like
Ashlee Simpson - Outta My Head - More Alice in Wonderland action.
Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country - hot woman to reptile action, and other hallucinations - mid-range HD
Aya Matsuura - Nee - Koonago action! Japanese
Basement Jaxx - Plug It In - Hot lovedoll ASFR action.
Beyonce - Naughty Girl - swimming in a giant champagne glass - poor quality this time :(
Bjork - Hunter - woman to robotic "polar bear" (or something).
The Breakfast Club - Right on Track - Chicken-girls! Weird!
Chromeo - When the Night Falls - instant pregnancy! Great video.
CKY - A#1 Roller Rager - as mentioned - weird rat girls!
Duran Duran - Electric Barbarella - Hot sexy robot action!
Eminem - Ass Like That - people to puppets
Eskimo Joe - Foreign Land - women to jellyfish
Grand (The Star Season 5) - I'm Not Blythedoll - increased beauty, asfr, girl to doll. Thai. (better version somewhere)
Jessie J feat B.O.B. - Price Tag - implied AP, multiple size shots. mid-range HD
K3 - De drie biggetjes - cute 3 pics transformation vid - seen in tf thread.
Katy Perry feat. Kanye West - E.T. - multiple alien-woman transitions. HD
Kid Cudi vs Crookers - Day 'n Night - Hot women, disappearing clothes and other hallucinations.
La Elle - Francesco - progressive pregnancy.
Lee Jung Hyun - Joolae - living dolls, etc.
Lit - Miserable - Giant Pam Anderson vs. Tiny Band (+ vore)
Mastodon - Blood and Thunder - Mass craziness - + poodlegirls! - need more visuals :(
Naam Brigade - What you Doin Wit Dat? - LOTS of booty expansions! I think a better copy was posted somewhere here previously.
New York Dolls - Dance Like a Monkey - several monkey-girl changes.
Radiohead - There There - man turns into a tree.
* Skylar Grey - C'Mon Let Me Ride - multibreast, lip expansion (no process), head swap-ish...
Sophie Ellis Bextor - Get Over You - mannequins coming to life, ASFR, etc.
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Don't Come Around Here No More - shrinking, growth, edible Alice.
Travis - Flowers in the Window
- a town populated by very pregnant woman and one captive man!!!

Drachen 04-27-2011 09:21 PM

Re: Thrandrall's "Interesting" Music Video Thread

CKY - A#1 Roller Rager - a few rat-women near the beginning

NY Dolls - Dance like a Monkey - Mostly David Johansen as a monkey, but creationist woman 3/4 the way through and a reporter at the end do it too

thrandrall 04-29-2011 09:30 PM

Updated.

Thanks Drachen.

Dasautosven 05-02-2011 02:58 AM

Great list, thanks for putting it together!

thrandrall 06-15-2011 09:35 PM

Updated with more vids. Will try and post megaupload links for better versions of some this weekend (and some more vids).

SoylentOrange 06-15-2011 10:40 PM

That "Flowers in the Window" video is just... wow. ^^;

disis_hisfa 06-17-2011 04:36 PM

Don't forget Hey Champ and the Dolphin Boobs (previously posted elsewhere on the site)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUu58ZAp6Z0

dragonicman 08-16-2011 09:38 PM

Garbage - Cherry Lips Invisible, or empty clothes? You decide.

Abs- Stop Sign Living gloves/living boots.

Girl Next Door-Seeds of Dream Living shoes.

Aura Dione-I Will Love You Mondays Living shoes.

JK1001 08-19-2011 06:15 AM

Chromeo - When the Night Falls - Instant pregnancy

Hugo Prosperio 08-19-2011 10:16 AM

Chromeo does a lot of weird stuff in their videos. Their last video (Don't Turn the Lights Off) I wouldn't classify as TF, but it had some interesting facial changes in the people in the video

They just like to have fun with their videos. They are awesome.

thrandrall 09-02-2011 04:50 PM

A few more updates. Apologies for the delay. Still don't really count some of those "invisible" vids - maybe it's just cuz they don't really do all that much for me comparatively speaking.

thrandrall 02-20-2012 04:08 PM

Just one update at the moment. Found this video last week and just love it.

"Burn it Down" by AWOLNation (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN5AXq4WvZI).

Saw their first video "Sail" and had to find everything else they did - album on itunes is amazing! Highly recommended!

A stack of excellent videos on youtube as well. This one is pretty cheesy as far as just being poof transformations, but I think they're pretty well handled and a lot of fun in general.