The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   New Comic: "Bleach: Orihime's New Perspective" (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22681)

Jitensha 03-09-2010 10:28 PM

"Bleach: Orihime's New Perspective" **NOW AVAILABLE**

2 Attachment(s)
Hey guys, it's me Jitensha :D Well since I had really good feedback from using Pokemon characters in my comics over at the TF board I wanted to make more parodied comics. I think people really enjoy reading about their favorite characters in naughty scenes :P

So, my next comic which I hope to finish by the end of the week is going to be about the popular manga/anime Bleach! It's coming out great, and I think fans of the show, as well as people who don't know anything about the show will still get to enjoy this SW comic. For those of you curious, yes, Orihime is the tiny victim >=)

This comic will include a slower shrink than my previous comics, and a totally different approach in characters compared to DC Mikiko. I think a lot more people will like this story in general. I'm more than 1/2 done with the comic, so I'll keep posting updates as they come. Thanks for listening!

Take care guys and gals :)

******EDIT******

OK peeps! The comic is finally on SALE!!!! WOOHOO!!!! Please leave any feedback for the comic here :)

Thanks a ton guys, and I hope you all like it!

-Jit

qzar9999 03-09-2010 10:40 PM

Re: New Comic: "Bleach: Orihime's New Perspective"

Sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to it.

Raso719 03-09-2010 10:59 PM

oh man, that would be epic.

Remember, Rukia is already very short, it would be sweet to have her interacting with her when she realizes she's shorter than Rukia.

Clickme 03-09-2010 11:23 PM

Ohh, that will be an interesting interaction ^_^

Jitensha 03-09-2010 11:36 PM

I will be posting the front cover up in a bit :) The comic will deal mostly with Ichigo and Orihime, but Rukia is the next most common character. If this comic goes well, I already planned to have the next comic to have Rukia as a key player in the story. I was thinking along the lines of Rukia being the bigger one and Orihime the smaller one, and later on the tables get turned lol...and you know, all that size changing fun :)

Clickme 03-09-2010 11:43 PM

Have you gotten sick of people referring to you as a Deity of SW work yet? lol Can't wait to see it ^_^

Jitensha 03-10-2010 12:00 AM

LOL!!! I'm called that? XD

LOD 03-10-2010 12:49 AM

This will be good :3

Jitensha 03-10-2010 01:25 AM

OK, cover is up (^_^) Enjoy! I promise the comic is more fun than the cover lol :P

quefue 03-10-2010 01:27 AM

Damn! Looks like the official art work for Orihime. Very nice.

Jitensha 03-10-2010 02:11 AM

Thanks (^_^) I'm glad you liked it!!! My Cintiq really lets me get all those little details. I think I've captured the characters pretty well in the comic so far :)

Nom Anor 03-10-2010 06:55 AM

Looking forward to this, Jitensha.