The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Growth (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Growth Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5079)

samuel11 11-09-2010 03:08 AM

Re: Growth Request Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by liveordie83 (Post 543125)

ahh, fantastic :) Cheers mate, i have been looking for this comic for ages

Brad 11-16-2010 09:47 AM

Hello, I'm trying to find an older video, which I remember very little of, but it was like a contest (Think Ms. America type) and there was a professor with a gun that was growing the girls in it.

I think the basic idea of the clip was, a boy wanted his sister or girlfriend to win the contest so he could get a motorcycle as the grand prize. After finding this out, she steals the gun and makes the motorcycle huge, or him.

Sorry I'm quite fuzzy on it, I do remember the clip had little to no subtitles, as I think it was translated into English, so I don't have much to go off of besides what I remember. D:

Is there any chance the GTS community can help me find this older clip?
Pwetty please?

Drybones 11-16-2010 09:56 AM

It was from TwinBee paradise. You can find it on youtube pretty easily now.

Brad 11-16-2010 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drybones (Post 544679)
It was from TwinBee paradise. You can find it on youtube pretty easily now.

Thank you very much!
^_^

haseooftwilight 11-19-2010 11:21 PM

hey guys im hoping this is an easy one.... im looking for a cg story about a girl who goes on a date with some fella and when she has sex the bigger she gets. As i recall the man was exceptional causing her to grow to massive proportions. Tried to find it on the forums but my description is about all im running on

qzar9999 11-20-2010 12:40 AM

Well, I have good and bad news for you. The good news is, I'm pretty sure I know exactly what you're talking about ("First Date with Erin," or something similar) and I found it in video form here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5togt_first-date_sexy

The bad news is, that's the only form I found it in, rather than, say, a set of images. It was originally posted by shadowguy05 on giantesscity, but I went to the thread and didn't see any pics, and the thread was locked...so I'm thinking you might be out of luck, unless somebody has it and wants to put it up here.

(I do hope this is what you're looking for, fairly sure it is.)

haseooftwilight 11-20-2010 12:54 AM

that is indeed it! thank you hopefully someone has it and dosent mind posting the image set

Clickme 11-20-2010 02:11 AM

I have all hte images and will get those in a zip for you

haseooftwilight 11-20-2010 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clickme (Post 545401)
I have all hte images and will get those in a zip for you

fantastic thank you soooooo much!

Clickme 11-20-2010 03:21 AM

Here ya go: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V9U4HBRS

Sorry it took so long to find and upload. That should be a zip file with all 132 images. Enjoy ^_^

haseooftwilight 11-20-2010 10:43 AM

cool thabks alot for that XD

Reebok 12-09-2010 05:35 AM

I'm searching a flash game that was posted here a long time ago. It was about a guy who had to make potions for a girl, and every mistake had an unexpected effect (for example, she could grow, shrink, change her color hair)... And I think it was from a hentai page. Sorry, I can't remember anymore.

LOD 12-09-2010 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reebok (Post 549175)
I'm searching a flash game that was posted here a long time ago. It was about a guy who had to make potions for a girl, and every mistake had an unexpected effect (for example, she could grow, shrink, change her color hair)... And I think it was from a hentai page. Sorry, I can't remember anymore.

Is this it?

http://www.gamesofdesire.com/action/magic-shop/

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=22154

Reebok 12-09-2010 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liveordie83 (Post 549201)

Yeah. Thank you a lot. I searched it in the forum, but I couldn't find it even if I wrote "Magic", "Shop" or "Flash" in the searcher.

chachazero90 12-26-2010 09:35 AM

I`m sure everybody knows this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWBQhFD0eLQ

The Daichi`s:Earth Defense Family.

Geneon lisensed these with an english dub.

I am looking for the episodes english dubbed or subbed, could anyone please help.

Does anone know which episode number the GTS/AP takes place?

I really made this post since I was looking for the eng dubbed version of that episode or possibly the episode before as well since the cause of the AP/GTS was some sort of pollen.

Wildcat 01-26-2011 02:44 PM

Does any one know if there is a sit that still has Mataki wolf's "harder, better, faster, stronger" game?

natis 02-08-2011 10:30 PM

Looking for a photo set of Lucy Pinder and Sophie Howard growing on the beach. Mych appreciated.

qzar9999 02-08-2011 11:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You're welcome. :)

natis 02-09-2011 05:57 PM

Thank you.

Clickme 02-21-2011 02:02 AM

Does anyone remember (or better yet have a copy of) an old CG music video compilation of giantess material by Voluminous set to that Satisfaction song? I was thinking of old GTS faves from back in the day and tried to search for it online but it looks to be gone for good.

EchoWing 02-21-2011 10:37 AM

A couple weeks back, I came across a GTS growth file called "Graffiti". I downloaded it, but unfortunately, the file was corrupted. Can anyone point me towards the file so I can try and download it again?

stravinskid 03-04-2011 07:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Anyone know where this is from? Thanks!:confused:

Eko 03-04-2011 07:38 AM

It's channel surfing by dnapalmhead, it's posted on this forum.

stravinskid 03-04-2011 07:58 AM

Thanks! :D

Cilansis 03-14-2011 08:08 PM

There was a video posted a few years ago maybe or sooner. It was a poser video and has 3 segments in it. One segment was a Japanese teenager growing in front of her friend. The second was a woman growing to meet the size of a tower or trying to escape (I can't recall.) The last was a shadowed woman in the process of an uneven growth. There was some Japanese music going along with it. I can't seem to find it here. Thanks for anyone's reply to this.

Clickme 03-14-2011 08:26 PM

Sounds like 3 Tall Tales. Still on youetube too ^_^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxMU67ASGaY

Cilansis 03-15-2011 06:31 PM

That's the one! Thanks a bunch. Sure seemed a lot nicer back then.

Bernardafigion 04-27-2011 08:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Does anybody know what this sequence is from?

Linear 04-27-2011 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bernardafigion (Post 578218)
Does anybody know what this sequence is from?

That's 'Growth Ray Mishap'. By Molotav.

Bernardafigion 04-27-2011 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linear (Post 578225)
That's 'Growth Ray Mishap'. By Molotav.

Awesome! Thanks!

chachazero90 05-06-2011 10:53 AM

I am looking for a manga.

Theres Giant girl in a black sailor uniform.
I one scene a guy jumps into her cleavage and sucks her nipple, the giantess immediately pulls him out.

Can anyone please help.

yamiomega 05-12-2011 08:52 AM

Hi I'm trying to find a Naruto giantess picture. It's a picture of Hinata being tied down by a bunch of chibi Narutos. Tried searching this forum and deviant art but no luck.

This is all I could find

http://size.booru.org/index.php?page...s=view&id=6393

and as you can se most of the picture is missing.

vinlps 05-17-2011 07:48 AM

Hi looking for a image seq from E Hentai thats gone about a sister and brother the sister compaires her height with her brother and is shorter but then she makes herself grow tall but can not control it theirs BE also it was a 3d image seq really good cant find it please help

jcdenton 05-17-2011 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yamiomega (Post 581775)
Hi I'm trying to find a Naruto giantess picture. It's a picture of Hinata being tied down by a bunch of chibi Narutos. Tried searching this forum and deviant art but no luck.

This is all I could find

http://size.booru.org/index.php?page...s=view&id=6393

and as you can se most of the picture is missing.

found it, http://ntdevont.deviantart.com/favou...t=120#/d249y1v

the artist has taken most of his/her gallery down but i was able to find a version someone coloured

666999666 05-17-2011 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinlps (Post 582714)
Hi looking for a image seq from E Hentai thats gone about a sister and brother the sister compaires her height with her brother and is shorter but then she makes herself grow tall but can not control it theirs BE also it was a 3d image seq really good cant find it please help

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/262177/60338dd0e2/

LOD 05-17-2011 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 666999666 (Post 582761)

That gallery is no more...it has ceased to be...it is an Ex-gallery!

LordKeiichi 05-17-2011 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinlps (Post 582714)

I assume you mean this one? http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=24449

yamiomega 05-18-2011 03:50 AM

Thank you

boogerboy 05-18-2011 09:59 PM

Trying to find a Bleach growth story i found once and now kinda wish i'd saved.
Most of the story takes place in Kisuke's underground training area
Rukia and Orihime grow both in size and "needs"
Rukia gets paired with Ichigo, and Orihime gets paired with Uryu until the effects pass.
at the end it's revealed that Sado and Kisuke have been watching and Kisuke filmed the whole thing and plans to sell copies.

Ring bells for anyone?

SdazVarence 05-18-2011 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boogerboy (Post 583106)
Trying to find a Bleach growth story i found once and now kinda wish i'd saved.
Most of the story takes place in Kisuke's underground training area
Rukia and Orihime grow both in size and "needs"
Rukia gets paired with Ichigo, and Orihime gets paired with Uryu until the effects pass.
at the end it's revealed that Sado and Kisuke have been watching and Kisuke filmed the whole thing and plans to sell copies.

Ring bells for anyone?

Never head of that one. wouldnt mind reading that, Love to see a comic version

vincent_richter 05-20-2011 03:39 AM

Sigh. Well, guys, I'm at my wit's end here. I go through cycles where I purge my collection, try to get it all back, realize that various drives have failed and certain bits-n-bobs can't be re-fetched... well, that's happened with a classy bit of growth from the early 00's, when a little-known artist by the name of Mangakid created a tiny, little comic about "Giantess Lisa" (who is now back, in a big way). The jist of it is this: I no longer have it, I can no longer find it, and even the originator is trying to track it down. So, help me give something back: help me bring this artist back to his roots. :)

UPDATE: I tracked down the comic, although data-mining the Wayback isn't exactly a huge deal.
Once I figure out some way to arrange payments to Mangakid, 100% of the proceeds of any downloads will go to him, and the comic will be uploaded.
Yes, that's right: I will NOT make ANY profit off of his works.
I think this is a good idea in general; when you don't have an artist's permission to repost their older works, why not see to it that the originator gets the proceeds? :cool:

LOD 06-17-2011 10:25 PM

Anyone remember this? Ohzone's thread complaining about the wayback machine reminded me of all the wasted time i spent on there looking for an image I can't find..

I miss a lit of things from the old process, i remember this one giantess scene of lilith from darkstalkers that I can't find anywhere, it's no where to be found on the wayback machine period! She's like between 2 building I think she's shielding her growing breasts, growing out of her clothes, and getting stuck in the alley!

2dollars 06-17-2011 11:57 PM

Ugh I know what your talking about. It does exist so youre not crazy haha

Times like this I wish I saved every bit of process I found :/

Soren 06-27-2011 12:18 AM

looking for a 3d comic from dragoon where the guy makes a teacher become younger and then grow into a giantess and pretty much goes around the campus making girls into giantess's.

Edit: Found it :P

Ellzinhand 06-27-2011 12:55 PM

Could you post it, Soren?

nekonekomikan 08-05-2011 12:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
i found this on 4chan (http://boards.4chan.org/d/res/3678489#q3678489), i don't recognize it, no source was given, an searching for it turns up zilch, i don't see it posted here too so... i might have finally found my time to share new content? :D

Cow 08-05-2011 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekonekomikan (Post 597113)
i found this on 4chan (http://boards.4chan.org/d/res/3678489#q3678489), i don't recognize it, no source was given, an searching for it turns up zilch, i don't see it posted here too so... i might have finally found my time to share new content? :D

Nope. It's from Okitsune-sama de Chu, Chapter 3. You can see it on Taruby's site.

Skeleflex 08-06-2011 06:12 AM

I remember there was this sketch on the old Process site where Quistis from Final Fanstasy VIII was busting out of her clothes, lying on her back, and undergoing a monstrous muscle growth. I think it was called 'Quistis at maximum +str', STR in Final Fantasy is the strength gauge in a character's stats.

Does anyone still have it, or any other Quistis themed growth material? Finding giantess/growth material in Quistis is rather impossible for me.

SdazVarence 08-06-2011 07:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Not sure if this is the one but I remember this being on the old site

Skeleflex 08-06-2011 09:49 PM

Thanks for this one, although, I think there was another a bit more towards the one I had described. Incredible find, no less.

LK 08-07-2011 10:54 AM

Old ranzab piece.

7greed 08-23-2011 04:25 AM

Can anyone tell me what this is from?
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xi0...be-growth_sexy

qzar9999 08-23-2011 08:08 AM

That's a sequence from bmt's "Cheap Tricks II," found in the 3D Rendering category over at Giantess City board. It's quite a nice rendered story and it's very long at this point. You should check it out.

urza 08-29-2011 09:13 PM

Hi everyone,
Awhile back someone posted a request for a comic with "2 girls that have somekind of a orc-scroll that make your muscles big as a orc by just squeezing the muscle." I looked into finding it myself and could not turn anything up, figured I would bump it again in the hopes that someone could help uncover it.

On another note, I remember another fantasy comic that was black and white with I think two girls fighting something in a dungeon or on stairs or something of the sort and then one of them turning into a mini-gts demon. Anyone remember something like this?

Thanks for your time.

Ashwood 09-22-2011 08:15 PM

Hello all,

I generally don't make requests, but I'm trying to find a sequence that I lost due to hard drive failure. Its a CG sequence involving a rich kid who goes on a blind date with a girl in a green bikini who grows to enormous proportions when she gets turned on. Other than that, I have no leads. Any ideas?

rabbit_king 09-22-2011 08:22 PM

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/333139/01405cb3f1/ here you go

isaacs13 09-25-2011 08:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Say, does anyone know the source of this?

Attachment 70847

Found on a Giantess gallery of g.e-Hentai

Allogagan 09-26-2011 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isaacs13 (Post 609336)
Say, does anyone know the source of this?

Attachment 70847

Found on a Giantess gallery of g.e-Hentai

Don't know about that one exactly It looks like an Hetchi game, but the characters are from Macross Frontier (the most recent Macross anime)

unclecanabis 10-12-2011 06:55 AM

Ok folks i got 18 bucks for my fun budget this month lookin for a good vid slow growth by arousel and lots of clothes rippage. gonna repost in B.E Growth and Transformation. I know its hard to find but would like something more than 2 min and have some story to it. don't care if its cartoon or actual people, as long as I can understand what there saying or see some sub titles so I know whats goin on with the plot or what not. prefer sites that will help support this forum if possible. thanks again.

qzar9999 10-12-2011 11:20 AM

Have you bought any of Growth Dreams' "Orgasmic Growth" vids?

vod.sizefetishzone.com

I recommend the one with London, personally, although Diana's wasn't bad either. There's also Megan's Growth Addiction, which has a little bit less of the orgasmic angle to it, although she still seems to be enjoying it. All three of these are awesome and they're under $18.