The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Ranman (Quality Translation) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2377)

Sutibaru 04-30-2006 02:45 PM

Ranman (Quality Translation)

6 Attachment(s)
Taking a short break from Please Don't Say and trying a shot at another BE classic, Ranman. Although I would have liked it, I was motivated by a request by Memo Pad.

Here is a few pages of it translated. I took some liberties and changed a bit of the wording, but it all works out well. I don't think anyone will complain.

animewolf 04-30-2006 03:07 PM

:)

Thunderagent 04-30-2006 05:07 PM

Her expersion on page 4 is absolutly priceless!

shadow 04-30-2006 05:13 PM

The first couple of pages she was experiencing the symptoms of a stroke.

Fake_Name 04-30-2006 05:42 PM

Nice.

My only comment is that unless you actually performed the physical scan of the manga, you did not scanalate it, just translate it.

(with reference to the note in ranman3_03.jpg)

Sucht17 04-30-2006 05:57 PM

Is this a translation translation? Or a rewrite translation?

Virus.....

Sutibaru 04-30-2006 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fake_Name
Nice.

My only comment is that unless you actually performed the physical scan of the manga, you did not scanalate it, just translate it.

(with reference to the note in ranman3_03.jpg)

Eh, whatever. I don't feel like changing it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sucht17
Is this a translation translation? Or a rewrite translation?

Virus.....

A bit of both. Mostly a rewrite though.
It is hard translating, so I probably will guess with the rest.

Laughingman 05-01-2006 12:06 AM

Wow..I like..never post here. But I have to admit that I love this one, and have always wondered what it was saying. Thanks for translating it! (Though I've always thought that the second pic, it looks like she's wearing pants on her head as well, and taking them off,lol.)

Kyril 05-01-2006 12:31 AM

From what I can tell, she was trying to put on pants in place of a shirt, but ended up ripping a hole in them (pretty darn weak pants, no?). A fever/cold/stoke can make you do all sorts of odd things.

BaconExpert 05-01-2006 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laughingman
Wow..I like..never post here. But I have to admit that I love this one, and have always wondered what it was saying. Thanks for translating it! (Though I've always thought that the second pic, it looks like she's wearing pants on her head as well, and taking them off,lol.)

Gotta agree with him. And I saw the pages after this (where she was freaking out and on the phone): did they get even bigger there?

SkruLuce 05-01-2006 03:18 PM

If I remember right, they do keep growing a bit.

OT Spy 05-01-2006 03:29 PM

Intresting.