The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   “Bonehill Road” werewolf film (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42038)

howlingfan 04-08-2017 06:55 AM

Re: “Bonehill Road” werewolf film

Quote:

Originally Posted by dude233 (Post 792505)
sooo will there be claw growth too???

I think that goes without saying.

dorintf 04-08-2017 10:10 AM

Quote:

"A left handed fully naked she-wolf? wtf no."
This might be the best thing I've read all day.

Seriously, it's very disheartening--both for content makers and people drawing attention to new content--to hear nonstop bitching. If it's not your cup of tea, go find something that is. Seriously fucking tired of this.

howlingfan 04-11-2017 01:43 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quick updates, for those who still care:

1. More photos of the werewolf suits and a design for a future suit were released. As you can see, the werewolves in this film will all look different from each other, just like people do. It won’t be like the werewolves in “Underworld,” for example, where they all look the same. I posted the photos below. (Keep in mind the design in the fourth photo isn’t finished; the creature will have more hair and a longer snout.)

2. It was bothering me that the actress who will feature in the main TF at the end of the movie is blonde since I can’t take a fluffy blonde werewolf seriously; it’s not threatening at all. (I’m reminded of the Dee Wallace Pekinese-looking werewolf at the end of “The Howling.”) Also, seeing light, blonde hairs sprout on a body isn’t as dramatic as dark hair, not to mention it’s harder to see on camera. I expressed these concerns with the director, and he said the actress is actually brunette, but she dyed her hair platinum blonde for a few movies and modeling gigs. I asked if she could go back to her regular hair color before the shoot, and he said it would probably be easier to dye it back its original color at this point just before shooting the movie, which she will do after some financial persuading on my part. Yes, this is yet another female werewolf movie I threw money at to achieve a particular TF vision. The actress in the movie will now be brunette, and her werewolf alter-ego will have brown fur. I realize there may be a few people here who prefer a blonde werewolf, but a) I’m pretty confident it’s a minority, and b) it was my money, so that’s the way it goes.

That’s all for now. The campaign has a little less than a month to go, and all the funds for it are going towards the creature costumes and transformation special effects. Again, here’s the link:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/b...-film-horror#/

GenYun 04-11-2017 02:20 PM

Quote:

TF at the end of the movie is blonde

Jesus Christ, I thought I was being absurd when I put that it my list, I didn't think it was an actual issue for people.

Cursebearer 04-11-2017 09:09 PM

It's pretty telling that people in these threads will get down on others for complaining about very specific details not meeting their tastes, and then will on the other hand be so concerned about something like hair color that they go out of their way to email the director about it.

howlingfan 04-12-2017 08:43 AM

I was going to let this go, but since I’m being tag teamed here, I think I deserve a chance to defend myself. While I can understand my last comment as coming across as hypocritical, I see a clear distinction between a person finding a worthwhile TF project and going out of his way to alert this board about it, only to be met with cynicism and scorn, and a person who’s producing said project having an influence on the creative decisions of the film. It’s not like I threw 20 bucks at this thing. I spent a LOT; therefore, as one of the producers, I have more say on what happens in the project. That’s simply how producing works, not to mention the fact that, based on my years of experience on this forum, most people here DO prefer brunette werewolves to blonde ones, just like most people don’t like skin ripping. (Again, “Bonehill Road” won’t have any skin ripping.) I’m sure people will bash this comment as well, but don’t bother. I’m done. Once again, I have to quote good ol’ Cartman: “Screw you, guys. I’m going home.”

irishshane 04-12-2017 09:23 AM

Doesn't bother me what she looks like. I only want a woman transforming. Sure I have preferences (feet into paws & face extending) but I'm pretty easy just desire a quality change

Cactus Jack 04-12-2017 09:38 AM

Same, I'm cool with brunette or blonde.

Anahki 04-12-2017 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by howlingfan (Post 792672)
I was going to let this go, but since I’m being tag teamed here, I think I deserve a chance to defend myself. While I can understand my last comment as coming across as hypocritical, I see a clear distinction between a person finding a worthwhile TF project and going out of his way to alert this board about it, only to be met with cynicism and scorn, and a person who’s producing said project having an influence on the creative decisions of the film. It’s not like I threw 20 bucks at this thing. I spent a LOT; therefore, as one of the producers, I have more say on what happens in the project. That’s simply how producing works, not to mention the fact that, based on my years of experience on this forum, most people here DO prefer brunette werewolves to blonde ones, just like most people don’t like skin ripping. (Again, “Bonehill Road” won’t have any skin ripping.) I’m sure people will bash this comment as well, but don’t bother. I’m done. Once again, I have to quote good ol’ Cartman: “Screw you, guys. I’m going home.”

Hehehe. What you really wanted to is another Marsha, ein? :D