The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Manimal Movie? (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31748)

Miss Mako 09-18-2012 01:01 AM

Manimal Movie?

Seems this might just be in the works...

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/58389

TF-Viewer 09-18-2012 02:57 AM

Re: Manimal Movie?

It's too bad Manimal only ever featured male TF, and a movie version would likely be no different.

Anahki 09-18-2012 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 667405)
It's too bad Manimal only ever featured male TF, and a movie version would likely be no different.

+1 (and a critical strike xD) Btw, thanks Mako for the info :)

LostHopeOfDusk 09-19-2012 02:17 PM

There is never any female TF in manimal, ever, please move this topic.

dorintf 09-19-2012 04:47 PM

It's worth a mention, as it could conceivably have female TF in it this time around. I wouldn't move it until we have confirmation that there aren't any.

TF-Viewer 09-19-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorintf (Post 667663)
It's worth a mention, as it could conceivably have female TF in it this time around. I wouldn't move it until we have confirmation that there aren't any.

It's Manimal, not Womanimal. :rolleyes:

No, but for reals, the series never had female TF, so it's actually not conceivable it would have female TF this time around. It is an unpossibility.

Miss Mako 09-19-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHopeOfDusk (Post 667639)
There is never any female TF in manimal, ever, please move this topic.

To where? This is a "Transformation" Category. "Manimal" has "transformations" in it.

- Mako -

TF-Viewer 09-19-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mako (Post 667708)
To where? This is a "Transformation" Category. "Manimal" has "transformations" in it.

- Mako -

Just a reminder that the main sections in all categories are dedicated to female transformation as that is the focus of the entire site and has been for over a decade. All male transformation are supposed to be posted in the "everything else" section.

People look at threads posted in this section expecting to find female TF content. When something like this happens it's a big disappointment.

edit: fixing horrible grammar

vincent_richter 09-19-2012 09:06 PM

Yeah, um, yo. Flagging for a move to Everything Else.

FYI, in the future, I'm pretty sure thread authors can flag their own threads for moves.
Cuts out a lot of potential, unnecessary drama over a relatively clear-cut procedure. ;)

EDIT: I would, for the record, like to thank Mako for contributing this material. Just so we don't come off as unappreciative rat bastards. ;)

Miss Mako 09-20-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 667719)
Just a reminder that the main sections in all categories are dedicated to female transformation as that is the focus of the entire site and has been for ever a decade. All male transformation is supposed to be posted in the "everything else" section.

People look at threads posted in this section expecting to find female TF content. When something like this happens it's a big disappointment.

Wow. I've been around for a long time in the TF World and that information about it having to only be "female tf's only" was never on my radar. Where may I ask are these "specific" RULES located so that I can make sure I'm not missing anything else?

- Mako -

TF-Viewer 09-20-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mako (Post 667750)
Wow. I've been around for a long time in the TF World and that information about it having to only be "female tf's only" was never on my radar. Where may I ask are these "specific" RULES located so that I can make sure I'm not missing anything else?

- Mako -

I know you've been around the TF community a long time, which is why I found it so odd that you were unaware of The Process rules. They aren't the rules of the entire "TF World", just this forum.

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=16812

Above is a link to the rules page. And for more "specific" reference a direct quote of Rule #1
Quote:

1. The Process Forum, as is the Process Productions website, is focused on transformations of all types in females (with notable exceptions in TG). All posts with male transformations will be removed unless posted in the Everything Else... forum.
Also, don't talk about Fight Club. :p

Just so you know, I'm not trying to be a dick about any of this. It's just the number one rule of The Process, it's always had a female TF focus.

Brianxavier 09-20-2012 04:17 PM

Well I was going to say something about the side-line moderation... but I think it became a tradition around here... :\ If the topic needs move just move it, if your a mod...

Think it would go in into "Everything Else" but maybe sub-catagories that deal with male transforms could work? But eh... I like the current organization Lorekeep has done. :)

As for back on topic, Interesting a Manimal movie... I think this is the same as the short run TV show? Then cool... tho if they do what they tend to do with remakes, we might have a chance that a female might transform too... maybe?

--Xavier :D