The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   BE Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5075)

personboy13 07-18-2010 10:18 PM

Re: BE Request Thread

10 Attachment(s)
Does anyone have this translated, or can anyone translate it?

TekJansen 07-21-2010 02:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This seems to have BE in it, but I can't read it. Can someone please help?

Shymann 07-26-2010 09:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
hi i could any body please tell me the name of this manga cause i want to try and search for this chapter with translation. ^_^ thanks a lot

Ryu_Knight 07-26-2010 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shymann (Post 513507)
hi i could any body please tell me the name of this manga cause i want to try and search for this chapter with translation. ^_^ thanks a lot

oh I know that series, its on my old computer, I have the whole thing translated

the gist of it is that fox girl that you can see is[if my memory is right] like a god or something and her job is to find the other animal gods that have wonderd off and have posessed normal people, one of them is a cow that makes girls breast grow bigger to the point that they crush her,its only for one chapter and that image is actually the last one from the series

so if I get time later and is able to post the folder I will, or unless someone else has it and can post it better as I don't know how to post zip.files on forums

Standard of Ur 07-26-2010 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryu_Knight (Post 513520)
oh I know that series, its on my old computer, I have the whole thing translated

the gist of it is that fox girl that you can see is[if my memory is right] like a god or something and her job is to find the other animal gods that have wonderd off and have posessed normal people, one of them is a cow that makes girls breast grow bigger to the point that they crush her,its only for one chapter and that image is actually the last one from the series

so if I get time later and is able to post the folder I will, or unless someone else has it and can post it better as I don't know how to post zip.files on forums

Oy, I'm looking for that too. Do you remember the name of the series?

Sucht17 07-26-2010 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Standard of Ur (Post 513618)
Oy, I'm looking for that too. Do you remember the name of the series?

Okitsune-sama de Chu!

Search for it on the forums here. Taruby scanlated it and linked to it on the forums here.

Ryu_Knight 07-26-2010 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sucht17 (Post 513672)
Okitsune-sama de Chu!

Search for it on the forums here. Taruby scanlated it and linked to it on the forums here.

yea thats the name of it, did a search of it on the forum but nothing came up, and my old computer is being a pain in the ass, but now you know the name and should be able to google it

Shymann 07-27-2010 10:50 AM

thanks every one ^_^

Ryu_Knight 07-27-2010 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shymann (Post 513855)
thanks every one ^_^

your welcome

and this my friends is how a request thread work, you post a request or question and we respond if we know anything, makes you wonder why more people seem to ijnor this option?

Old_Chestnut 07-27-2010 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by personboy13 (Post 510685)
Does anyone have this translated, or can anyone translate it?

The artist is Kimigawa Rui, who was active in the '90s. Because his manga are pretty old now, they haven't tended to attract the notice of translators. So I don't know how many of his stories have been done (other than the one that usually gets asked about). You can find out more at this thread: http://www.process-productions.com/f...light=Kimigawa .

Vhal 07-28-2010 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awesome (Post 509713)
Hello, I've been a lurker here for a long time.

We'll I'm looking for help, does anyone know where is this from?

Macross Frontier - Photography.
Funny how it's been making the rounds at 4chan ever since I posted it :p

Lock 07-31-2010 12:37 PM

I've heard of a chapter of the manga "Mx0" where ..I'll just quote TvTropes:
"An issue of the manga MxO involves a group of well-endowed girls (called the "Select Big-Bust Squad" or some such) who decide they need to take some weight off their backs to win a race (long story...), so being wizards they use magic to make their breasts swell up about twice normal size and become buoyant. Unfortunately it also causes a nearby magic cactus to release a nerve toxin that knocks them out so they can be ogled by some very, very lucky guys while a minor earthquake makes them jiggle and...look, it was cool OK, let's leave it at that. "

..Which chpater does this happen?