The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   BE Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5075)

Sutibaru 01-10-2007 05:49 PM

BE Request Thread(Read First Post)

I hope this thread will cure the problem of people making threads for requests and make the process forums a more friendly place. Within this thread you can make your requests but you MUST FOLLOW THE RULES.

1. Requests must deal with process material.

2. Requests should be as descriptive as possible in order to help.

3. Requests must be searched for before requested.

4. Fulfilled requests should be answered in links rather than attachments in order to save Lorekeep's webspace.
If the file is not on the forum at all (linked or attached) and is thought to be good enough, it may deserve a thread of it's own.

5. Requests should be kept to existing material.
Try not to request for process material that you do not know if exists or not such as "I am looking for process material of [insert character].

Lorekeep, if you have a problem with this, go ahead and delete these threads. I am sure you see what I am trying to do here.

Schadenfreude 01-10-2007 06:40 PM

well, i remember this one manga from the old process site, which was only about three pages. It had this girl who drank an elixir to make her breasts grow, and she went to about a d-cup. Then it turned into a dickgirl thing when she started getting a penis. She shrieks, and it cuts to this other girl who's commenting on the shriek... if anyone could find this for me, i'd be really grateful.

Agent M 01-10-2007 07:07 PM

Yeah, that one's been circulating for awhile, those 3 pages. It is a mystery.

Neko KK 01-10-2007 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent M
Yeah, that one's been circulating for awhile, those 3 pages. It is a mystery.

lol, he's asking for those 3 pages, not the source XD

Sutibaru 01-10-2007 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neko KK
lol, he's asking for those 3 pages, not the source XD

Actually he is not specific. He says manga so that can include the source manga rather than the three pages.

BTW, how is that cat attached? Glue, valcro, or claws?

PrBlahBlahtson 01-10-2007 08:02 PM

By censorship!
I think I have that manga saved, but it's not exactly hosted on Lorekeep's site. It may be stored somewhere else, but I'm not aware of it. Does that make it uploadable, or do we not want to get into that?

Alternatively, do we want to make threads for all the old Process material in their respective forum?

Sutibaru 01-10-2007 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson
By censorship!
I think I have that manga saved, but it's not exactly hosted on Lorekeep's site. It may be stored somewhere else, but I'm not aware of it. Does that make it uploadable, or do we not want to get into that?

Alternatively, do we want to make threads for all the old Process material in their respective forum?

Because Lorekeep will be making the process site again or at least is thinking about it probably not. But I think a thread should be opened about it. I really want to see where that manga goes. Those three images has stuck with me for years.

Electro 01-11-2007 02:36 PM

I wanna see that BE cream manga from the old Process were those two girls are sitting in their backyard and one of them has BE cream from a foreign country. Then they rub it on each other and DTG and BE starts to happen it was already translated I think...

But besides that I would like to see it. (and yes I've searched everywere)

PrBlahBlahtson 01-11-2007 03:35 PM

Ding, fries are done

Schadenfreude 01-11-2007 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electro
I wanna see that BE cream manga from the old Process were those two girls are sitting in their backyard and one of them has BE cream from a foreign country. Then they rub it on each other and DTG and BE starts to happen it was already translated I think...

But besides that I would like to see it. (and yes I've searched everywere)

did you search the BE archive? http://www.bearchive.com/~wolfman1066/fusen/index.htm

Schadenfreude 01-11-2007 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sutibaru
Actually he is not specific. He says manga so that can include the source manga rather than the three pages.

BTW, how is that cat attached? Glue, valcro, or claws?

Allow me to specify... *ahem* the entire thing, please. I wish I was that cat...

Neko KK 01-11-2007 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schadenfreude
Allow me to specify... *ahem* the entire thing, please. I wish I was that cat...

ask 4chan XD

PrBlahBlahtson 01-11-2007 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schadenfreude

Not that kind of request thread. You want the actual process itself from the manga, fine. However, the rules have actually been against posting the entire manga as opposed to just the part we're interested in.
I've posted the part of it concerning the actual BE. An'at's all I'm putting up. If someone figures out where it's from, you can use that to try to find a source.

Sutibaru 01-11-2007 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson
Not that kind of request thread. You want the actual process itself from the manga, fine. However, the rules have actually been against posting the entire manga as opposed to just the part we're interested in.

I don't know about that. I think it is alright to post at least the entire chapter or manga in rapidshare/megaupload/etc form.

CK01 01-11-2007 08:46 PM

Not to mention it frequently appears on 4chan with requests for more as much as here and the BEA, with no success as yet.

Electro 01-12-2007 05:30 PM

Thx PrBlahBlahtson

I know Im greedy but there's somthing else I want to see.
It's one where this girl want's big boobs and gets them over night, and a guy comes over and they have sex. Then she hungers for more and his arm kinda fits in her under cairage.

I could of sworn I searched BEA

magiman 01-12-2007 07:16 PM

Quote:

Thx PrBlahBlahtson

I know Im greedy but there's somthing else I want to see.
It's one where this girl want's big boobs and gets them over night, and a guy comes over and they have sex. Then she hungers for more and his arm kinda fits in her under cairage.

I could of sworn I searched BEA

Sounds like "The Big Top", a section in the Hot Tails hentai manga. I'm not sure of a website that has it though, but it was on the old process. (Long time lurker, first time poster, mostly because I'm bad at finding material.)

Sutibaru 01-12-2007 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magiman
Sounds like "The Big Top", a section in the Hot Tails hentai manga. I'm not sure of a website that has it though, but it was on the old process. (Long time lurker, first time poster, mostly because I'm bad at finding material.)

Actually it is called "Big Top Panic" I think. And yes it was part of the Hot Tails series illustrated by Yui Toshiki.

Electro 01-12-2007 08:57 PM

Yep, that's It I couldn't remember the name so I didn't post It but thx for bringing It back up I'll look for it tonight on the net. (even though I already did) or someone could always post it!

Ratpack101 01-12-2007 09:51 PM

Quote:

Actually it is called "Big Top Panic" I think. And yes it was part of the Hot Tails series illustrated by Yui Toshiki.

that would be Hot Tails #5. you can find them all here

http://www.manga4free.com/main-s.htm

Electro 01-12-2007 10:47 PM

Never mind everyone! I found ALL the Hot tails so no need to answer my previous post.
Here they are if you want to see them.
http://www.xmaterials.com/new/118/hot1.htm

Metatron 01-13-2007 03:55 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Ok I've got one it kindof was posted on here but not the entire thing. its called bad moon rising is got the sailor moon be thing going on But I can never seem to find the eintire comic can some one help me on this one heres some of the pics to refresh memory

Hinalover 01-13-2007 08:48 PM

Quote:

Never mind everyone! I found ALL the Hot tails so no need to answer my previous post.
Here they are if you want to see them.
http://www.xmaterials.com/new/118/hot1.htm

I was about to say, I have a link. I'll post it anyway. It's an old site I found a while back that has some BE in it.

http://www.onlineanime.org/englishmisc/index.htm

Kelta 01-18-2007 08:56 PM

I've been trying to find this

http://www.wlpcomics.com/cream/images/cream10.jpg

Entire comic for the past few days. I know it used to be on the original process before the webpage shut down and it became just a forum for everyone. Despite my attempts I can't find the full comic.

I'd appreciate it if anyone would be able to provide it.

Thank you.

((Again my appolgies to Subitaru for being an idiot and forgetting about the request thread....))
________
Wellbutrin attorney

EchoWing 01-19-2007 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelta
I've been trying to find this

http://www.wlpcomics.com/cream/images/cream10.jpg

Entire comic for the past few days. I know it used to be on the original process before the webpage shut down and it became just a forum for everyone. Despite my attempts I can't find the full comic.

I'd appreciate it if anyone would be able to provide it.

Thank you.

((Again my appolgies to Subitaru for being an idiot and forgetting about the request thread....))

I think I can help you with that.

http://www.anonib.com/_femtrans/index.php?b=7

Check the Breast Expansion area and scroll down a bit. You'll find it just fine.

Kelta 01-19-2007 06:10 AM

Thanks

Thank You very much I appreciate it ^^'
________
Cheap Herbal Vaporizer

demonpoopy 01-21-2007 01:39 AM

new or maybe old request

"love nami 2" in english, please! is there any?

booly333 01-21-2007 07:19 PM

Deep Body?

Anybody still have the Deep Body CG set from Ail-Soft? Sure, it may be a bit graphic, but I would say that's BE to the max.

mezmerize145 01-27-2007 09:31 AM

jekyll and hyde together again?

Electro 01-27-2007 11:14 AM

Whatever happened to the magic milk mini-comics there was like three or four of them and I want to see them again. Please!

Metatron 01-27-2007 04:08 PM

Second for the Deep Body set. some one please

Cerebreus 01-27-2007 09:17 PM

Hi there. I remember someone recently posted the link to the BE thread on 4chan awhile back. Although it is gone now, there was one picture I would like to know the SOURCE of.

It was a page from a manga/doujinshi that was in English. Anyways, this nerdy gril had been BE'd, and her hands were tied behind her back. Her nipples were "inward", which a boy with short, black hair commented on, saying something along the lines of them being like that because she was such a nerd.

In the last panel, he was holding what appeared to be suction devices. He said something about how she was going to be milked.

That's all I remember of that. I don't need any pictures, that would be rude. I just want to know where it is from. The artist's name or the name of the manga/doujinshi will be enough. I'll go from there.

Thank you all for your time and contributions.

NOTE: I did try doing a serch, trying different words that I thought would help. I had no results. So, if it is here somewhere, I apologize, but I did use the seach engine.

Or did you mean searched by looking around at each page throughout every page made?

wasurenai 01-27-2007 09:24 PM

Cerebreus: You're referring to a John K. Peta manga, which wasn't BE. Sorry.

BMan25 01-28-2007 05:12 AM

a while ago I asked about Deep Body and I got a torrent download too. So here is the thread,
http://www.theprocess.cc/forum/showthread.php?t=3318

demonpoopy 02-01-2007 12:05 AM

Cerebreus: Shokunyuu 1 or 2? I have all of it, in Jap only unfortunately -_-;

http://images.google.com/images?svnu...uu&btnG=Search

Cerebreus 02-01-2007 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasurenai
Cerebreus: You're referring to a John K. Peta manga, which wasn't BE. Sorry.

Thank you for that info. I thought it was BE because of the content, and because it was listed as BE. You think if she had breasts like that she would be hit on by perverts (as for me, I may not be interested, as I'm more concerned about looking for true love).

By the way, do you or anyone else know what particular manga she is from? You don't need to give me a rapidshare/megaupload or anything like that, I just need a source and could someone verify it based on the info.

And if it isn't too much, could you post just that page I described? You don't have to.

And I'm only asking for that page to verify that this manga is the one I saw.

Thank you all. I wish you all well.

mezmerize145 02-01-2007 02:51 PM

does anyone have the Jekyll and hyde together again be?

OHGODBIGBOOBS 02-08-2007 06:44 PM

Love A or something of the like

Hey guys i rememeber a Manga a while back with a file name Love A or something but i can't seem to find it (Yes i have searched) Any ideas or a link to where it might me... it was BE with an angel turning into a demon thanks in advanced

fireis1337 02-09-2007 06:26 AM

A while ago, I saw a link to a BE story. Can't remember the title, I think it was 'Obsession' or 'addiction' or something like that. It involved some magic, breast-growing gum. If someone could find it, I'd be extremely thankful.

theHodrod 02-09-2007 12:26 PM

Hey Fireis, you should check overflowingbra.com. That site has it in there.

Donkey Kong 02-14-2007 06:57 AM

I found this while looking through Danbooru and was wondering where its from. In the tags it says Princess Rape but you never know.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/list/tags/princess_rape

So what I'm really asking is if anyone has this and if it BE.

Thx ahead of time.

Gaffenheimer 02-15-2007 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fireis1337
A while ago, I saw a link to a BE story. Can't remember the title, I think it was 'Obsession' or 'addiction' or something like that. It involved some magic, breast-growing gum. If someone could find it, I'd be extremely thankful.

One of the greatest stories ever.

Rogue Fox 02-17-2007 01:08 PM

Tj Be

Hello.

I've been a long time fan of the Process site.

On the site in the BE section there were a number of short comics with names such as Remote, Milkjuggs, Junk mail, etc.

They all seemed to be made by the same artist.

Does anyone know if these are made by the same artist and if so, do they have a website with more of his/her work.

Also Tincrash, a furry/transformation artist did a six page BE sequence called Sally BE.

Does anyone have this sequence?

Thanks,

JIM

Taruby 02-17-2007 03:36 PM

3 Attachment(s)
This is probably more of a request than a share so I'll refrain from posting a new thread.

ZodiacX requested a scanlation for a manga called "聖天使パティナ” (Seitenshi Patina) by NEO'GENTLE, it's about 16 pages long. Most of you probably got it from this thread by Sutibaru which was one of the few titles by NEO'GENTLE that has wound up on torrent trackers.

The chapter of "聖天使パティナ” is also included in the "新性器" Anthology and the reason I'm posting this message is that there is what appears to be a 'remix' of the "Seitenshi Patina" in full-colour and with 40 pages of content by NEO'GENTLE. I already wrote a script for the 16 page story, but editing it in would be a bit wasteful when the full-colour exists.

Here's where you can buy the 40 page story:
http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/book/-/..._drm_0127-001/
The only problem is that they have some kind of copy-protection. 300 yen is quite cheap in my opinion.

I posted a sample of some of the colour work (Provided by DMM) and the translation script for the 16 page story at the bottom of this post.

DLSITE AND ISOTONIX DOUJIN REQUEST

I don't really want the flash games on D/L site, but Isotonix has doujins that aren't being distributed anymore. Anyway, to explain, i was on LLpalace browsing and I found a work by "Paint Mode" that contained Bounyuu (Breast Expansion) called "SS Mode 3" and then I went to see what else had Bounyuu that would interest anyone here and found isotonix. Since I like mimikkos, I would appreciate it if someone could find these doujins since I don't know if I can buy them since his site says they're out of distribution.

SS Mode 3:
http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/prod.../RJ029175.html

Isotonix Site:
http://isotonix.jp/product/#erocol

These titles contain Bounyuu in them (There might be more but these are definite):
異種姦の獄:藍蘭~女勇者編
コピ本
Lil'B2cH -リルビッチ- (You have to view the sample opening movie to find it, screenshot at the bottom of this post)
森と触手のシューティング PHASE 1

What I want from Isotonix are the doujins though:
森触本
コピ本
The games I heard are findable on p2p networks, but I haven't seen a peep about the doujins.

Well, thanks for reading~ I hope this has been a fun experience. =)

Sutibaru 02-17-2007 03:55 PM

I dunno if I like the colored version much (seeing that the color took much of Neo Gentle's wonderful line art out and the genitals are censored). I could sit down to edit in the english text.

EDIT: Downloading that Anthology to check (at least I think it is).

Taruby 02-17-2007 06:35 PM

Quote:

I dunno if I like the colored version much (seeing that the color took much of Neo Gentle's wonderful line art out and the genitals are censored). I could sit down to edit in the english text.

EDIT: Downloading that Anthology to check (at least I think it is).

Sutibaru, I might be completely wrong but the sample could've had those white patches added by DMM, I know some companies add much more extreme censors to the content on their websites so that's why I would assume this might be the case.

Also, by the looks of the black and white version, it looks like it was originally in colour by Neo'Gentle before they converted it when it was compiled in the Tanks. Unlike the white blotches, I'm feeling much more certain that this is the case the more I cross examine both of them.

Good luck on finding the "Shinseiki" anthology, either it'll contain the same story in the "LoveA" compilation or a 24 story that could be a prologue, epilogue, or something like that. Mmm, still hoping that someone with Share/Winny capabilities is able to find the Isotonix doujins. =\

PrBlahBlahtson 02-18-2007 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue Fox
On the site in the BE section there were a number of short comics with names such as Remote, Milkjuggs, Junk mail, etc.

They all seemed to be made by the same artist.

Does anyone know if these are made by the same artist and if so, do they have a website with more of his/her work.

The artist goes by TJ if I remember right. There's a memorial gallery of some sort on the main part of the BE Archive's main page.

[Edit]
HAH! Apologies for wasting anyone's time. My hunch on LVKane was right. Balloons by Anonymous in LVKane's story list. Sorry everybody.[/edit]

PrBlahBlahtson 02-18-2007 01:50 PM

My memory is failing me. There's a really old story, and it's not necessarily the best one out there, but I can't think of the name. I went through the entire alphabetical listing at Overflowing Bra and couldn't find anything that looked like it.

It may have been an LVKane story, but I'm not sure. The premise was that a girl was babysitting a child and stopped at a machine to get a balloon for the youngin'. At the end of the story, after pumping a pair of quarters into it, they discover the machine was out of order.

Does anyone remember the name or where it might be found? I believe it may have once been in the MarkT archive, but the last couple times I tried to pull that up at the BEA, it's been down. Assistance to mey failing memory is always appreciated.

Yrrall_Dlok1 02-19-2007 12:09 PM

www.Bodyinflation.org has it under the title "balloons" there are two stories by that title so it isn't too hard to find.

One of my favs too...

you linked to the old site there is a newer version containing even more stories.

Ninja In The Night 02-24-2007 10:43 PM

Ok, as per say, I am requesting that someone who remembers the BE Flashes with the girls on the BEArchive members section please post the artist name, or the link to his section. I have a membership once again 6 years later & I would like to visit it again. So if anyone remembers, please post here or send me via mail.

wasurenai 02-24-2007 11:11 PM

BE flashes?

I think that's Chronicler's stuff. I forgot what happened to him, but all his stuff has been off the site for a while.

Beastwheat 02-25-2007 04:04 PM

Oh man i remember Chronicler...I liked his stuff but after a while i couldnt find it anymore...although i did forget his name....i use ... too much, anyway ill take a look around.

Beastwheat 02-25-2007 04:27 PM

bad news...he got banned for some reason, the reasons are here, http://forum.bearchive.com/showflat....rue#Post429507
dont understand myself but easy come easy go i suppose...I have not been able to find anything outside of BEA of his stuff but if i do run into anything ill post it.

Metatron 02-25-2007 04:36 PM

It could be Chronicler but Busty Artist I think did some flash stuff as well you might try checking him out

acme 02-28-2007 09:25 AM

Um, not extractly a request more like an alert, in a manga called '10 Carat Torte' by mangaka Rururu Kondo, there's a very nice BE scene in the volume 14 of the series. The story is about a bunch of apprentice witches serving their masters to earn merit. There's main character called Sakura (very busty in the first place) was zapped by some kind of shape shifting device and was given the command to let her boobs grow. I actually have the manga, but apparently I have no scanner. I think its a scene worth sharing, but painfully I can't share it myself (damn!). If anybody happens to find '10 Carat Torte' on the net, be sure to look out for volume 14 episode 249. I'll try my best to get this scanned anyway.

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=3533

BTW: This series contains nearly all process material form TG, TF, GTS, BE, SW. The storyline is enjoyable so I think its worth purchasing and I believe Lorekeep has one of Rururu Kondo's comics in the free section.

Ilovebe 02-28-2007 04:15 PM

I never wanted to post a request before because of the rules, but since we have this thread...

I saw this sequence in a Yahoo Group a while back but could never find it again. It's a sequence where an explorer/archeologist is tied to a stake. An amazon feeds her breast milk, which causes BE. Does anybody know what I'm talking about?

Prophet Tenebrae 02-28-2007 04:28 PM

I don't have it but I believe you're looking for a sequence by Prinz Eugene... I think it might be at the BEA, somewhere.

Coolguy456 02-28-2007 10:56 PM

hey everyone i was just wondering if anyone has the complete seen of faust my comp got a virus and everything had got deleted so if anyone has it or can give me the link it would be greatly apprecaited

Neko KK 02-28-2007 11:23 PM

would anyone happen to have links to the BE manga of sakura and ino from naruto being BE'd and the manga of yuffie from FFVII being BE'd from tifa? both by the same artist

Mr. Gun Happy 02-28-2007 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolguy456
hey everyone i was just wondering if anyone has the complete seen of faust my comp got a virus and everything had got deleted so if anyone has it or can give me the link it would be greatly apprecaited

http://www.theprocess.cc/forum/showt...ighlight=Faust

There ya go, enjoy. ^^