The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Missa - TF (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34166)

missa 07-12-2013 09:09 AM

Re: Missa - Hell's Hitchhiker

I have just been personally emailed asking to add more to the description on my clips4sale store. I like to keep the description vague because I want you to add your own conclusion to this story. I have updated the description of the video to explain more of my thoughts on this mysterious demoness and the storyline. The premise is basic: a demoness who brings justice to evil people. She is a combination of good and evil, and truly enjoys her work of casting evil people in their designated place: Hell. The ending is implied, so that you can fantasize your own conclusion. If anyone has any questions, they can be posted here, or emailed to me personally. :-)

This video was made for a man that I webcam roleplay with. He has generously allowed me to put in my own ideas for the script, he had two minor requests for the video: a demoness disguised as a regular girl, and a POV sex scene (with no penis shown). Thanks for checking the preview out!

Rei-Lin 07-12-2013 11:00 AM

Thanks for sharing Missa!

missa 07-13-2013 05:43 AM

Hi Rei-

GenYun 07-13-2013 07:43 PM

Overall I liked it. Thumbs up from me.

legend293 07-14-2013 12:08 AM

This,might be the best tf i seen for a tf video yet. Is there more videos like this?

missa 07-14-2013 06:19 AM

Yay GenYun and Legend!

I had to put my coffee down so I could victory dance. :-) Thank you!

Legend, above where my clips start, please see the drop down menu. Check out categories: transformation fantasy. I love my Werewolf vids, you might too? If you have any questions, just let me know!

GenYun, You have been so supportive of my work, on many of my threads. I really appreciate it. Thank you. Your Miss Kitty Hyde on your D.Art page is very inspiring. :-)

GenYun 07-14-2013 08:15 AM

Wow! Thanks very much! Feel free to draw on any of the stuff in my devanart gallery. :)

I may have a script for you too. Do you give a price based on scripts or is it a blanket fee?

missa 07-14-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenYun (Post 703590)
Wow! Thanks very much! Feel free to draw on any of the stuff in my devanart gallery. :)

I may have a script for you too. Do you give a price based on scripts or is it a blanket fee?

I am excited to hear your script idea, if it is anything like your art pieces, I am eager bring the idea to life. I charge the same price for a "talkie" video with no special effects, as a video that takes 1 week of every day work with SFX. Please email me personally (missmissax at g mail).

missa 07-15-2013 06:33 AM

Missa turns into Pup TF

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accou...doggystyle.gif

Hi everyone! :o

I was a bit unsure whether or not to post my video to the message board. I usually harshly critique my work, but this one I was harder on than most. I think that there are some things that I could do better, but the script writer was "thrilled" and "loved" the clip, so maybe I'm wrong about this one? ;) It looks like one of the Process members here, Krusty, has found the video-- so I will tell you guys about it personally.

The script writer did not ask for special effects, but transformation is so much fun, I decided to put more work into it. I did a similar clip for him in the past, Puppy wife 8152939 with a transformation of the mind only. I wanted to surprise him and put more work into it, hoping to pull off the illusion of transforming into a REAL dog!

The script writer required the transformation to accelerate after a doggie style creampie. That might not be for some of you? That's okay, I have made and will be making more clips without sex in them. Please spare the feelings of the guys who 'like that thing,' and not mention your preference. I really enjoy the fantasy world, and I hope to make a little something for everyone eventually.

Thanks for peeking at the GIF and post.
Missa

DOGGY STYLE LINK: 8919547

TF-Viewer 07-15-2013 06:56 AM

Re: Missa turns into Pup TF

I bought it last night after it was mentioned in another thread here. I thought it was pretty damn good.

legend293 07-15-2013 09:38 AM

Is there a cat tf video?

Killiansog 07-15-2013 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legend293 (Post 703772)
Is there a cat tf video?

I don't know how much commissions cost but I'd certainly pitch in for one.