The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Air XX Translated (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15085)

Zepylin 12-12-2008 08:17 AM

Air XX Translated

15 Attachment(s)
I'm not sure if this has been posteed before, but I thought I'd stick it up here anyway... I've seen the covers somewhere, but I've yet to see the entire first manga.

So yeah, here's Air XX, the story of a girl who gets pumped up by her boyfriend so that she finds it easier to swim, but they take it a little bit further than that...

Not my cup of tea, the sex parts, but considering most of the stuff I've seen posted around that's more or less par for the course.

Again, apologies if this has been posted before, but I've searched the board and couldn't find anything so if I'm wrong, it's a mistake anyone could make.

BMan25 12-12-2008 10:20 AM

Re: Air XX Translated

Great post! But I do believe this has been posted and translated. Sorry, good try though.

Zepylin 12-12-2008 10:33 AM

If it has, I'll chalk it up to the search function being completely and utterly useless...

Magniphile 12-13-2008 11:01 AM

Does anyone happen to know the artist's website address? I used to have it but lost it when my hard drive crapped out.

Wex 12-13-2008 02:06 PM

Ha, I was actually the dude that put the text in there. The person who did the translating posted it somewhere in this forum long ago.

I believe that should be Ryumage's work.

reapermaen 12-13-2008 06:32 PM

Old or not, it was great.

VahnBlack 12-13-2008 08:44 PM

*kicked into dark pit*
THIS IS MADNESS! that's Katomaru's work, Ryumage's is completely different style wise, also, Ryumage's girls are skinny and just pregnant looking girls, his common association words are inflated belly, pregnant looking, "egg belly", and sometimes birthing, never fat; Kato's are kinda fluffy everywhere else, even on inflation his works are rounder, rarely pregnant looking, specially when he deals with weight gain, where you can see delicious curves and love handles abounding, his common associated words are weight gain, inflation, sexual intercourse (so far predominantly hetero sex), stuffing, and kemonos (animal people); Ryumage's is a RARE thing to see guys around, and his art has thicker lines; Kato's of course use thinner lines and males are a common sigh in his stories, often craving the growing beauties be they the reason of their growth or not.

*hits the bottom! SPLAT!!* +.+

gameseeker18 12-14-2008 03:41 AM

Well I haven't seen this before, I'm glad you reposted, so thanks dude.

superawesome 12-19-2008 11:27 AM

best find EVAR!!!

Darkatio13 12-23-2008 04:18 PM

Nice post

hentai 01-18-2009 12:01 PM

the second page doesn't work

blarxy12 01-28-2009 03:18 PM

if she ever had children... their voices will remained highpitched and funny sounding I bet... Love the comic!