The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   "Shrinking Desire" video (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44805)

MG 12-18-2018 01:38 PM

"Shrinking Desire" video

http://taylormadeclips.com/images/mg...andwSHRINK.jpg

Pleased to announce we have down our very first SHRINKING clip. It's short and sweet, as this was intended as a test to see what kind of reaction we got and determine if we could make longer form shrinking content in the future. I hope you guys enjoy it. Please let me know what you think.

http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site...rmadeclips.com

You might have to scroll down after a few days and/or use the keyword search feature on the right side of the screen.

OhZone 12-18-2018 02:33 PM

Re: "Shrinking Desire" video

Oh I love the shoe. I want one as a chair or lounge for me!

Anotherfetishguy 12-18-2018 02:50 PM

> $7 for with clothes pov "shrinking"

OhZone 12-18-2018 02:54 PM

I have a pic with Christmas cookies and my feet with socks on. Wanna see? hahaha I know how much you love socks!

qzar9999 12-18-2018 07:58 PM

AFG, you can stop being a douche about content that isn't up your alley any time now.

If you pay for it and aren't happy with it, you can offer constructive criticism or polite complaints. If you DON'T pay for something, it's rude and unhelpful to bitch. It's like complaining about TV shows that you don't watch. If this behavior continues from you, you may be formally reprimanded.

On topic: While I generally prefer my shrunken women to lose their clothes on the way down, Koa is cute and a pretty good actress, and I'll support this with my money in the hopes that maybe you guys will make more SW content in future.

bottle 12-19-2018 10:27 AM

The clip looks interesting, but I find it a little overpriced, at least for something that seems to lack of a significant process and the whole "out-of-clothes" element (even if I appreciate the big shoe).
I get that the presence of the actress alone can cost a lot of money, but about this even just having her wearing a really baggy t-shirt with the premise that she didn't shunken so much would have probably convinced me to buy the clip even for this price.
I don't know if you're interested in the feedback of someone who didn't watch the clip, but if so those are the reasons for which I probably won't buy it.

scidram 12-19-2018 12:59 PM

Yes, some of the price is because of the actress, and she's definitely worth it.

No process or loose clothes because it's a zap kind of shrink, clothes and all. And yes, that's a giant shoe instead of any greenscreening, which makes it look more authentic. No chromakey aura or anything like that.

Hey, if good sales on this leads to them producing more shrinking videos with process, then I'm all for supporting them by buying this video. But if subsequent videos remain like this with no process, then they've got to have something else about them to make me want to buy them.

SDK 12-20-2018 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scidram (Post 818139)
Yes, some of the price is because of the actress, and she's definitely worth it.

No process or loose clothes because it's a zap kind of shrink, clothes and all. And yes, that's a giant shoe instead of any greenscreening, which makes it look more authentic. No chromakey aura or anything like that.

Hey, if good sales on this leads to them producing more shrinking videos with process, then I'm all for supporting them by buying this video. But if subsequent videos remain like this with no process, then they've got to have something else about them to make me want to buy them.

You say the actress is worth it, does her dialog / reaction sell the shrink? I've found that a good performance can help a clip overcome a lack of effects / process.

ArcaneBEFan 12-22-2018 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scidram (Post 818139)

Koa sells every clip she's in. She's so much fun.

scidram 12-23-2018 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArcaneBEFan (Post 818274)
Koa sells every clip she's in. She's so much fun.

She definitely sells it. I had the pleasure of meeting her at SizeCon last year. I commissioned a few collages with her shrunk, and her posing for the photos blew me away. She really got into it and gave it her all. She's great at what she does, and she's really sweet.

Twilight_Roxas 12-23-2018 03:46 PM

Great job on your first. Here's hoping for shrinking out of clothes in future vids.

SDK 12-24-2018 10:45 PM

I might give it a shot. Its been quite some time since I've bought a new SW vid.