The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transgender Process (M2F / F2M) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Palcomix New Comic "Misato's New Girlfriend" (Offsite) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11223)

Crash Ichimonji 04-22-2008 01:43 PM

Palcomix New Comic "Misato's New Girlfriend" (Offsite)

Only two pages thus far, but it looks promising.

http://www.palcomix.com/evacomic1/page00.html

Animeking194 04-22-2008 01:44 PM

Re: Palcomix New Comic "Misato's New Girlfriend"

I'm already intrigued...
I really like Palcomix's previous AP/AR work, so I'm looking forward to this!

Miracle overloading 04-22-2008 02:23 PM

hmmmmmmmmmm...
this'll be fun.

~Shinji-ko in a military uniform~

Vengeance1701 04-22-2008 02:55 PM

Once again: who are these people....?

IE: since there's only one page, am I assuming one of the girls on the cover is this guy...if so, which one?

tghawk555 04-22-2008 03:16 PM

They are
left: Misato and
right: Shinji
from the anime/manga Neon Genesis Evangelion. You've probably heard of it before. Shinji is usually a high-school (or middle-school) age boy, and he is the one whose panties are showing.

Vengeance1701 04-22-2008 03:39 PM

Ah, thank you, Hawk! Now it makes sense:)

Crash Ichimonji 04-22-2008 06:04 PM

I personally loved the Male AR story they did of Shinji being turned into a baby, so this should be fun because there's no doubt gonna be some smexiness in this (the AR one was more a cute thing and had no nudity or sex).

Physalis 04-22-2008 07:15 PM

Okay, despite TG and girl/girl content being my preferred medium, unless there's some sort of mind alteration involved this is going to be completely out of character for Misato. She's depicted in NGE as being entirely straight.

It's a rather odd choice, since canonically one of the other characters is bisexual at the very least.

TrunKated 04-22-2008 07:34 PM

simply...

;-)

Kyrex 04-22-2008 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Physalis (Post 164482)
Okay, despite TG and girl/girl content being my preferred medium, unless there's some sort of mind alteration involved this is going to be completely out of character for Misato. She's depicted in NGE as being entirely straight.

It's a rather odd choice, since canonically one of the other characters is bisexual at the very least.

...Why do you have to bring canon and 'in character' arguments into a scenario that is already completely out of the ordinary for the series? It's just pointless to nit-pick out how the characters MIGHT act in a situation that will never actually happen under the original creator's will.
Additionally, most women will admit that they are more willing to go gay than men are.
Lastly, shut the hell up and enjoy the comic. :D

All that being said... Anyone know what the update schedule on this comic will be like? I'm really excited to see how this plays out.

platinumman 04-22-2008 09:29 PM

I enjoy the comic so far. The only thing I hoping is how it plays in terms of story.

Physalis 04-22-2008 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyrex (Post 164499)
...Why do you have to bring canon and 'in character' arguments into a scenario that is already completely out of the ordinary for the series? It's just pointless to nit-pick out how the characters MIGHT act in a situation that will never actually happen under the original creator's will.

Well, if Misato doesn't act like Misato, Shinji doesn't act like Shinji, and the situation isn't one which could occur in the NGE universe, then what on earth is the point of using those characters and that setting? If I want to write a hardboiled crime noir story I'm certainly not going to steal Superman and randomly change all of the important details just so I can use him as the main character. Should this comic get a pass just because most people are going to use it as wank material?

Quote:

Additionally, most women will admit that they are more willing to go gay than men are.
Admitting something doesn't necessarily bear out into the actions one engages in, grasshopper. The Kinsey Reports and other studies have shown that men are far more likely to have had sexual contact with other men than women with women, they're just not as open about it. (Read: "The down-low.")

Heck, the unfortunately low proportion of M>F/F content to M>F/M content on forums like this one goes to show that a whole lot of guys fantasize about being with another guy.

Quote:

Lastly, shut the hell up and enjoy the comic. :D
Those are fighting words, son. Don't make me fight my way to the center of the earth through all of the dinosaurs & lava men and school a smack-talking third-eyed elf... thing. I've had to do that twice already this week and it's getting old.