The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   beaddventure (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42897)

sencho 09-29-2017 06:41 PM

Re: beaddventure

Pyro and Cil, thank you. Yeah, I'd been following it over there as well and used the adjective of 'infernal' in reference to just the perniciousness of such a silly configuration error.

OhZone 09-30-2017 07:19 AM

Hmmmm. So it's still down? This and the fact that you can click on "full view" at cyoc.net, makes cyoc a better choice for the process interactive I want to start. :/

brickware 09-30-2017 09:29 AM

Update after checking the forums on Bearchive.

So far management is saying a login is needed by for the Addventure, but there is a free option.

Also are there any other places similar to the Addventure besides CYOA? Since a membership wall might see Addventure posts drop.

Urza_101 09-30-2017 05:32 PM

has anyone gotten word from them that they are fixing it?

Kyril 09-30-2017 06:08 PM

Writing.com has a slightly better membership wall (gotta join to post, can view without if it's not high-traffic time, and no access to outline). Anime Addventure died recently.

Looking a mite grim.

sencho 09-30-2017 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urza_101 (Post 799279)
has anyone gotten word from them that they are fixing it?

As per Brick's report there isn't a fix, this is currently working as designed.

warhammer10000 09-30-2017 07:44 PM

I join the bearchive.com and you can join for free and have access to the beaddventures.

OhZone 09-30-2017 10:01 PM

Kewl! That worked!

catfish27 09-30-2017 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sencho (Post 799216)
Especially after an acquisition like this - they bought the BEA knowing this was an open feature so getting cute and hiding it behind accounts means they don't want our continued patronage.

Pretty sure the BEA has been owned by the Breast Expansion Story Club/Botcomics people for a loooooong time already (and they've had an unofficial policy of "benign neglect" toward the Addventure for pretty much the entire time).

I was a little surprised to see some people on the forum saying that they hadn't previously realized the Addventure was even part of another site, much less an ostensible paysite. But I guess I can see that, if someone happened upon it from a Google search. (Me, I occasionally visited the BEArchive even before the Addventure existed -- gosh, I'm old.)

sencho 09-30-2017 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catfish27 (Post 799286)
(Me, I occasionally visited the BEArchive even before the Addventure existed -- gosh, I'm old.)

But the real measure is if you remember Acotto's FTP site. :)

SoylentOrange 10-01-2017 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sencho (Post 799289)

Oh my gooooood I think I just sprouted gray hairs merely from reading the name...

Christ I'm old. TT___TT

natis 10-01-2017 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sencho (Post 799289)

Oh how I miss the 90s and the newness of the net.