The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Freddy is back and he is popping (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114)

Shadow_Gamer 06-09-2005 03:04 PM

Freddy is back and he is popping

In the nightmare on elm street comic I just Viewed, Freddy Kruger is back and this time in a dream he makes a woman cheating on here diet, expand to a hell of a size and pops here like a balloon. The expansion is not badly done and I rate it a 8 on blood and gore meter. Sorry for now having any pic of it if I realized how much money I really had with me I would of got it. So with in the next few days I may be able to pick it up and get you some shots of it, unless some one gets it before me.

wolfman-al 06-09-2005 03:37 PM

Ooh, I?ve seen that one. Bloody but cool.

TB Tabby 06-09-2005 03:48 PM

That's fine if you like popping...but I most definitely do not.

mark 06-10-2005 11:47 AM

cool beans.

airron5 08-05-2005 03:14 AM

Are there any images available?

ProfessorMishap 08-05-2005 03:46 PM

JESUS!! *Hides under his bed*
OH GOD NOT THERE!! *Runs in his closet*
NOWHERE TO GO!!! *gets back on comp.*
I saw a small sample of that on the back of the movie DVD itself...
Where another woman is trying to pull the fatty away from the-OMG WHAT WAS THAT?!?-refrigerator and she wouldn't go, like she was stuck or being sucked into the frig itself... I only assumed that she was gonna pop at the time cause-DID YOU HERE THAT?!?-she was so full and fat and she bled from the mouth. Now that I know it was an 8 on the gore-o-meter I know-JESUS-that it was true... Freddy scares the be-jesus out of me and I never wanna see one of his movies again. The first one one was bad enough. I saw the-AAAH!!-final one and that scared me too, and it ws only the ending. (Where a mother must save her son from his domain.) Usally in his movies he takes the form of or the boddy of a loved one a pounces out of nowhere with his claws. *sigh* I hate him... now I'll never be able to sleep on my back again...
(Johnny Depp was killed from laying on his back, listening to his CD player on his bed, the ending was not pretty.)

airron5 08-06-2005 04:56 AM

That was from the movie NOES 5: The Dream Child...No weight gain or popping. He just stuffs her face, her cheeks balloon up, and she dies from suffication. The DVD box is misleading.

The comic is the first time I have heard of Freddy taking it to a weight gain level. If no images are available, does anyone know who publishes that issue and what issue it is?

Thanks much!

Shadow_Gamer 08-06-2005 10:03 AM

4 Attachment(s)
I am sorry for the long, long, long, wait for the PIC my scanner broke before I went vacation and only got back a few days ago and I was only able to get PIC by using a camera so I am sorry for the poor quality. Comic is done by avatar.com

ProfessorMishap 08-06-2005 02:59 PM

Ewewewewewewewewewewewewe!!!!

That was totally sick, but somehow it turned me on... oh god, what am I thinking...
:(

shadow 08-06-2005 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LinkG07
Ewewewewewewewewewewewewe!!!!

That was totally sick, but somehow it turned me on... oh god, what am I thinking...
:(

It's Freddy Krugger, it's suppose to be like that

ProfessorMishap 08-06-2005 04:23 PM

The stupid thing I don't understand about those movies are, since he kills you in your dreams...why?? I mean it's your god-damn-freakin DREAM!! I can do anything in my dream and how the hell is this dumbass burned guy gonna ruin it?? I mean if I saw him in my dreams, I would either run, of blast the F*** out of him with a laser gun from my own DAMN HEAD!!!! A woman shood, since I'm a GTS fanatic, grow to a gigantic size, or shrink his ass and STOMP THE F*** OUT OF HIS NARROW ASS!!! Since it's "your" dream and he can kill you in "your" dream, why can't it work vise versa??
I would be having a field day beating the living or dead S*** out of him!! Can someone agree with me please or explain how the hell this S*** is possible??

shadow 08-06-2005 04:39 PM

Think of it like this...
When have you ever knoen that you were in a dream?
And why is it that nightmares always make your heart pump faster than normally?
and if you believe that you are dead, how do you know that you are not?
It's all psychology