The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Love Belly (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9311)

YouDontWantToKnow 12-13-2007 07:05 PM

Love Belly

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum and if I sound like a jerk, but does anyone know where I can find a translation for Katomaru's Love Belly, I've searched everywhere, including here, and I haven't found anything.

Nobunagakhan 12-13-2007 07:10 PM

No, there is currently no translation of it, if there was, it would have been in the rapidshares database by now.

The kindly Anon that was translating Kato's works is on a board that is currently on hiatus.

YouDontWantToKnow 12-13-2007 07:15 PM

Any idea when that board will be back?

Nobunagakhan 12-13-2007 07:18 PM

Nope, /d/ will keep us updated though.

YouDontWantToKnow 12-13-2007 07:21 PM

OK. Oh, and one other thing: sometime in the near future, you'll be able to read an english version of Right Stuff, via SoHo (I still have to pay him for the commission, however...).

Nobunagakhan 12-13-2007 08:30 PM

That's cool, but who's SoHo?

OddKitsu 12-14-2007 02:34 AM

BBWchan's dead with no sign of return and 4chan's domain registrar was hacked.

I think there might be a short waiting period...

Metatron 12-15-2007 03:37 PM

Allright all you bbw chan wanting fools I'll give you a location where a bbw chan board is but fist I want you all to say how cool I am and that I am the internets...
*puts hand to ear
ok now that weve gotten that out of the way the chan is called suxuchan for some of you I know how hard it is to work the google so use either filter or overchan they both have it on their sections. Mind you the board is not very active but with enough people it could be

as for the belly love holly fuck how long ago was that that i posted it (not translated) here almost a year??

Nobunagakhan 12-15-2007 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metatron (Post 127936)
Allright all you bbw chan wanting fools I'll give you a location where a bbw chan board is but fist I want you all to say how cool I am and that I am the internets...
*puts hand to ear
ok now that weve gotten that out of the way the chan is called suxuchan for some of you I know how hard it is to work the google so use either filter or overchan they both have it on their sections. Mind you the board is not very active but with enough people it could be

Yeah...
It doesn't work.

Metatron 12-15-2007 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobunagakhan (Post 127940)
Yeah...
It doesn't work.

what doesn't work the fact that you cant read japanese, the fact that bbw chan is down or are you having difficulty locating filter or overchan?
Cause I know that suxuchan is there its at the bottom since they file things numerically then alphabetically.

Nobunagakhan 12-15-2007 07:21 PM

Well, if your so high and mighty, why not explain how to use Suxuchan so that everyone else can understand it without a prior ten years of internet theory lessons.

megell 12-15-2007 08:53 PM

Metatron person... you lost me at "what"...

Anyways, are you saying theres another way to ascess the chan boards?

And if so... HOW THE HELL DO WE DO IT!