The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   AP/AR (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   EduartBoudewijn's AR/AP Updates (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36914)

EduartBoudewijn 06-23-2014 07:37 PM

EduartBoudewijn's AR/AP Updates

3 Attachment(s)
Hey all,

I just finished a new AR sequence as a commission. We have Wonder Woman and Power Girl losing all of their years and ending up as babies. I hope you will like it.

vended 06-24-2014 05:35 AM

Re: EduartBoudewijn's AR/AP Updates

Nice! But the absence of nipples is uncanny. :o

Soccermom 06-24-2014 05:55 AM

Dude, you had nipples before you were 18? What a freak!

Everyone knows nipples appear on your 18th birthday by the nipple fairies.

EduartBoudewijn 07-19-2014 06:55 PM

2 Attachment(s)
A new age swap commission for Dracoknight545 on Deviantart (here also known as marthlord54545) of the two sisters Nani and Lilo Pelekai from Disney's Lilo and Stitch swapping ages;

marthlord54545 07-19-2014 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EduartBoudewijn (Post 734493)
A new age swap commission for Dracoknight545 on Deviantart (here also known as marthlord54545) of the two sisters Nani and Lilo Pelekai from Disney's Lilo and Stitch swapping ages;

Awesome work, Ed

EduartBoudewijn 08-02-2014 05:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got a new AR commission done for klatuk4u; this time a small 3-part sequence of Asami Sato being regressed.

EduartBoudewijn 08-08-2014 06:25 PM

3 Attachment(s)
And another new AR commission; this was done for an anonymous commissioner and focuses on Lana Kane, from the Archer series.

EduartBoudewijn 08-12-2014 04:58 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Another new AR sequence commissioned by klatuk4u of a Warhammer inspired Bretonnian Damsel attempting a spellcast, miscasting and ending up as a little baby.

EduartBoudewijn 12-10-2014 08:25 PM

3 Attachment(s)
A new commission for DracoKnight545 on dA or marthlord54545 as he's known here; An age swap between Fairy Tail's Cana Alberona and Wendy Marvell.

Istmael 12-11-2014 06:35 AM

Phenomenal as usual, glad to see you have the time to generate quality work for us again!

EduartBoudewijn 12-11-2014 05:02 PM

Thank you very much ^^

EduartBoudewijn 12-12-2014 06:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Small update; finished an AR oneshot of Monique from Kim Possible being hit with a de-aging ray.

EduartBoudewijn 12-14-2014 07:00 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Another new finished commission for an anonymous commissioner; an AR sequence of the Evil Queen Grimhilde from Snow White and Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty. While struggling they accidentally smash their magical artifacts, resulting in a torrent of magical energy leaving them regressed.

EduartBoudewijn 12-30-2014 01:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
New AR commission for klatuk4u; this time the regressing lady is Jessica Rabbit.

EduartBoudewijn 02-01-2015 02:55 PM

2 Attachment(s)
A short sequence that I drew as a part of an art trade; Saya Takagi from HotD gets regressed.

EduartBoudewijn 07-07-2015 02:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Been a while since my last AR upload, but today I drew this little pic of Nico Robin from One Piece after being taken down a notch.

EduartBoudewijn 07-29-2015 05:19 PM

2 Attachment(s)
During tonight's stream I drew an AR pic of Ritsuko Akagi. Also drew a sketch for a request from Dracoknight545/marthlord54545 of Bonnie from Pokémon X and Y after being AP'ed to an adult.

EduartBoudewijn 08-04-2015 05:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a new AR pic I drew today of Christine Anderson from FTPD having been turned into a baby.

EduartBoudewijn 08-06-2015 06:37 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Two more pics drawn tonight; one is an AR pic of Ryoko Mikado from to-LOVE-ru. The other is an age swap between Willow and Cindy from the show "A kind of Magic", turning the age of a mother and her 14 year old daughter around.

EduartBoudewijn 08-20-2015 01:55 AM

7 Attachment(s)
Finished an AR/AP sequence commission a little while ago, but forgot to upload it here;

The sequence shows two OC's of the commissioner, the younger one casting a spell to become older; unaware (at first) that her newfound age is being drained from the older character.

EduartBoudewijn 09-23-2015 04:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another new AR commission I recently worked on for Klatuk4u; of the sexy vampiress Vampirella turning into an infant.

EduartBoudewijn 09-28-2015 03:18 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Some sketches I drew during the request stream I did tonight with AR/AP content.

- AR of Enpi-chan (2 versions; one with her hat and one without)
- AR of Luanne Platter from King of the Hill
- Age Swap of Violet and Helen Parr from the Incredibles.

EduartBoudewijn 01-23-2016 02:08 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Time for my first posting on this forum for this year; also really long since my last AR contribution; so here's a new 3-part sequence of my own character Cerice misscasting a spell and ending up regressed to an infant.

EduartBoudewijn 03-15-2016 02:30 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Another new AR sequence I drew as a commission for klatuk4u; this one features his OC Diana; a woman who has gotten herself cursed at one point to regress whenever she gets embarrassed; now what could be more embarrassing than a public wardrobe malfunction? I hope you'll enjoy it!

EduartBoudewijn 06-19-2016 04:57 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Another new AR sequence I finished as a commission for klatuk4u; this time the regression victim is Sailor Jupiter; hope you'll enjoy it!

EduartBoudewijn 06-23-2016 06:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Did a little age swap aftermath picture today during a stream; characters featured are Sissy Blakely and Lila Test (both from the Johnny Test TV show). Hope you enjoy it!

EduartBoudewijn 07-02-2016 05:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a new commission I've been working on for a while for klatuk4u. This was a rather fun changeup from a normal sequence; instead featuring five characters from the Street Fighter series being (or having been) turned into babies. I had a lot of fun working on this pic and I hope you'll enjoy it as well.

EduartBoudewijn 07-27-2016 07:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Decided to draw another AR picture today, since it has been a bit since the last one; ended up going with this drawing of Anita Radcliffe (from Disney's 101 Dalmatians) regressed.

EduartBoudewijn 11-21-2016 05:07 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here's a new commission I did; this sequence features Abnes and Arfoire from the Hyperdimension Neptunia series swapping ages and then some more with Abnes ending up in an adult body and Arfoire ending up as an infant.

EduartBoudewijn 11-26-2016 08:49 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Another new sequence I recently drew for a commission; this particular sequence features the Everquest mascotte Firiona Vie.

EduartBoudewijn 12-17-2016 08:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a little thing I did just for my own fun; the picture shows Gosalyn and Morgana from the Darkwing Duck show after having swapped ages because of Morgana's magic going awry in some way.

EduartBoudewijn 01-09-2017 08:38 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here's a new commissioned sequence; this one featuring Kait Diaz from the Gears of War franchise regressing for some reason.

vended 01-12-2017 09:24 AM

Neat.
Although, if you're open to criticism, I find the arms and legs to be oddly small and skinny for the rest of her body. Or maybe it's to show she's not done regressing?

EduartBoudewijn 01-12-2017 04:48 PM

I'm always open for criticism, so thank you for providing :)

I think you are referring mostly to the final picture? (If not please let me know =p) She's supposed to be done regressing at this stage, though I definitely had some issues working out the proportions during this drawing and I can definitely see your point. I'll try to get it more accurately in future pics!

vended 01-14-2017 01:37 PM

Yep, was talking of the final picture. In my opinion, the proportions of the forearms and lower legs would be off compared to the upper body even if it was an adult, and babies are even less skinny, with so called baby fat. ;]

EduartBoudewijn 01-14-2017 03:44 PM

Yeah, I can definitely see what you're referring to. Thanks again for the feedback!

vended 01-14-2017 08:39 PM

You're very welcome. ;)

I'm eager to see the rest of your recent work. :]

EduartBoudewijn 01-17-2017 02:23 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Here's a new AR sequence I drew for a commission. This one features Jane Porter from Disney's Tarzan in her original yellow dress stumbling upon the legendary Fountain of Youth in the jungle. If only she wasn't so clumsy...

EduartBoudewijn 01-19-2017 04:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And here's a little drawing I did as a lineart commission for Dracoknight545/Marthlord54545. This drawing shows the characters Jinora and Ikki having swapped ages with Korra and Asami (all from the Avatar: Legend of Korra series) for some funny results.

EduartBoudewijn 01-28-2017 07:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's an age swap drawing I did during tonight's request stream; featuring Vicky and Tootie from Fairly Odd Parents just after they've swapped ages.

OhZone 01-28-2017 08:27 PM

Kewt. Thx for posting.

EduartBoudewijn 01-30-2017 08:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks OZ!

Here's another little oneshot I drew; which features Black Cat, aka Felicia Hardy from the old animated Spiderman show from the 90's turning younger as a weird Egyptian staff she's trying to steal works it's magic on her.

EduartBoudewijn 02-10-2017 08:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a new AR piece I've been working on today. This was just a random quickie because I felt like it. I wanted to go with a magically induced regression, with the subject floating above the ground for a more helpless feeling. I went with Charmcaster from the Ben 10 UAF show; I really like her design in that particular iteration.

OhZone 02-10-2017 09:25 PM

More kewties - but with attitude! OhYeah!

EduartBoudewijn 03-10-2017 06:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a updated pic from my request livestream; Dracoknight545/marthlord54545, who originally requested the image commissioned me to finish it up properly and here's the final result of this image of Vicky and Tootie from Fairly Odd Parents after they've swapped ages.

EduartBoudewijn 04-24-2017 12:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I've got a new AR image to share with you all. I chose Jasmine as a subject which was sort of random, but at the same time I had an idea for a little story behind it which I thought was pretty funny. You know how the Sultan was trying to marry her off in the original Aladdin movie. I thought that maybe she'd utter the 'wish' that she'd wish that she wouldn't be able to marry Jafar/random suitor X. Perhaps a certain blue genie caught this wish and decided this would've made sense. Jasmine is supposed to be 15 in the film, but certainly at this young of an age her father wouldn't be able to marry her off for at least another 15 years.

If you like this image; be sure to also check out DKTF's version of Jasmine turning into a baby, if you haven't yet. He has quite an amount of interesting images in his gallery! http://dktf.deviantart.com/art/Princ...e-AR-550497634

EduartBoudewijn 05-24-2017 04:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a new AR image, featuring Kitty Pryde from the X-men Evolution show, regressing down into a little tod. It's been a while since I last drew Kitty in this style, but I always enjoy drawing her.

EduartBoudewijn 06-04-2017 03:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's another new image; this one featuring an age swap between two Zelda characters. The character on the left is Irene, the junior witch from Link Between Worlds, using her magical powers to steal Malon's age. This was quite a large image and took quite a while, but I'm also happy how it turned out and I hope you all will enjoy it too!

EduartBoudewijn 11-10-2017 04:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's the resulting image for a commission for klatuk4u that I spent quite a long time working on. I do think the resulting image was definitely worth the effort and I'm very happy with the result.

The idea behind this image is that Widowmaker has somehow gotten her hands onto an Age Regression gun and has used it to regress several Overwatch agents back into diapers.

Personally I had thought Tracer's gadget would've prevented time weirdness with her, but apparently in this case it wasn't as useful for her. To be fair Winston probably didn't see something like this coming.

EduartBoudewijn 12-10-2017 07:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Alright; so I have been interested in doing some kind of animating for a few years now and always I've been way too scared to actually do something with it. However, recently I've actually started doing one just to get started with it and here's the resulting GIF. It's my first animation ever and I went a little overly ambitious perhaps. I felt I learned a lot though and I'm hoping to apply what I've learned with a new animation pretty soon. Obviously there's a lot I could improve upon, but at the same I'm very happy with how it turned out so far.

I would love to hear what you guys think about this piece!

cparle87 12-11-2017 12:10 AM

Something seems a bit off. She staggers back, shrinks a bit, then she's back to normal, then the very next frame she's a baby without anything in between. Was that intended or is my computer not loading it right?

godleydemon 12-11-2017 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cparle87 (Post 802568)
Something seems a bit off. She staggers back, shrinks a bit, then she's back to normal, then the very next frame she's a baby without anything in between. Was that intended or is my computer not loading it right?

almost seems like that's what's happening on my end too, the animation seems a little off

So I looked at the animation frames and you have a frame completely out of place that lasts way incredibly to long and you also seem to be missing a couple of frames as well. Since I couldn't fix the animation either. Other than that, it's actually pretty good quality artwork wise :D just need a little adjustment on the animation side.

Captain Ash 12-11-2017 07:56 AM

Hello Eduart,

I'm glad that you've decided to make an animation.
The first part looks really great.
But then the animation looks like it needs some more frames. :D

I know this is a test gif, but what I've seen is fantastic.
A warning in advance, animated gifs may take long and are lots of work, but in the end they pay off. ;)

I hope this will be one of many animated gifs.

Greetings
Captain Ash

EduartBoudewijn 12-11-2017 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by godleydemon (Post 802571)
almost seems like that's what's happening on my end too, the animation seems a little off

So I looked at the animation frames and you have a frame completely out of place that lasts way incredibly to long and you also seem to be missing a couple of frames as well. Since I couldn't fix the animation either. Other than that, it's actually pretty good quality artwork wise :D just need a little adjustment on the animation side.

Thanks a bunch for your comments; I appreciate the feedback. I'm honestly not quite sure which frame you say is out of place. Here's a link to a folder containing all frames of this animation at this stage; perhaps you could enlighten me? I'm honestly just trying to learn as much as I can from this: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Al7hCT4bt4Mpm1d3MEspAKl3EgTS

I'm definitely aware that this is still very rough; since this is my first animation, the larger goal was to learn from it rather than make an actual polished animation. Some extra inbetweens would definitely make it feel more smooth and maybe I could spread the timing out a little bit more as well; the actual shrinking part is very quick at the moment.

@Captain Ash: I'm definitely aware that these take a lot of time, that's mostly why I'm trying to learn a lot of the basics before going into fully polished animations. Definitely appreciate your kind words!

EduartBoudewijn 12-30-2017 01:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a comic page I colored as part of a collab with ARmatic on deviantart (http://armatic.deviantart.com/)

I think he did a wonderful job with the lineart and general look of the comic; I added the colors and shading.

EduartBoudewijn 01-29-2018 03:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a small birthday gift I made for klatuk4u. We often talk about missed TF/AR opportunities in mainstream media; and of course Tangled was about the biggest miss in terms of AR potential ever. So here's an image featuring Mother Gothel being regressed by Rapunzel's song.

Slowly but steadily getting back into regular drawing; changing art programs was more of struggle than I thought originally, but I think I'm getting the hang of it now.

Captain Ash 01-30-2018 08:11 AM

Maybe now is a good time to tell Rapunzel that she is adopted. :D

EduartBoudewijn 01-30-2018 10:58 AM

I don't know, maybe this is Rapunzel's way of letting Gothel know she found out =p

EduartBoudewijn 08-21-2018 12:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Wow, it's been a while since I last posted some AR art; sorry about that.

Here's a commission for LordBwargle on deviantArt that I worked on for quite a bit. Like with the Overwatch and Street Fighter commissions I drew for klatuk4u this is more an age regression aftermath than a sequence, this time featuring 5 female characters from the Borderlands series. Not actually a game I played myself all that much, but still some cool designs for these characters and I had a lot of fun getting them down like this.

Characters are Aurelia (top-left), Mad Moxxi (middle), Athena (top-right), Lilith (bottom-left) and Gaige (bottom-right). I hope you'll all enjoy it as well!

EduartBoudewijn 12-21-2019 03:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a big commission I've been working on for the past week for klatuk4u on deviantart. He commissioned this AR sequence of Morgana Macawber from Darkwing Duck accidentally regressing herself back into an egg. I guess she wanted to look a bit younger for her date, but this is just overdoing it.

It was a real pleasure to draw Morgana again; I always really enjoy drawing her and it's been a while since I last drew her. I also tried some harder cell-shading with this image again; which I think worked out with her general style very well.

(Had to shrink the image down a bit for the Process; there's a larger resolution version on my dA and FA for the people interested)