The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16164)

Dayn 02-01-2010 04:14 AM

Re: Everything Else Request Thread

a while ago there was a 2-part doujin on here (or was it gurochan?......i cant recall) 1st was of a zombie exchange student, second was of a girl infected with mushroom spores, slowly becoming a mixed jumble of fungus.

the doujin itself was by John K. Peta, but i cannot recall the names of either story. If anyone can assist, I'd greatly appreciate it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I copied and pasted this request from the TF section thinking plant/fungal TF would be something more like "everything else"

Cypher_VR360 03-01-2010 10:07 PM

there was a growth&female to herm story with a catgirl named nanami and one other character, created probably in 1997 - at one point nanmi was growing so much so that they had to go outside
a story bit from what i remember:
-..it was like one of those long water balloons being filled up..-

thanks in advance

TF-Viewer 03-02-2010 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cypher_VR360 (Post 447312)
there was a growth&female to herm story with a catgirl named nanami and one other character, created probably in 1997 - at one point nanmi was growing so much so that they had to go outside
a story bit from what i remember:
-..it was like one of those long water balloons being filled up..-

thanks in advance

Well that's not really an "everything else" request. That's growth and DGTG. It clearly falls into other sections.

Snowglare 03-03-2010 01:57 AM

DTG is part of Everything Else. It fits better here than in Growth.

Matrix1807 03-14-2010 10:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey everyone. Hopefully, this is the right section to post my request.

Recently i came across a picture on rc9's yahoo group (attached below) and have been unable to find the source. Does anyone know where the pic is from/if there is a series? It looks like an enslavement/corruption theme.

Thanks in advance!

asainlover00 03-18-2010 03:30 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Yo, can someone help me find the doujin these belong to?

boomer2007 04-02-2010 01:51 AM

hi do you know if there's a 3D hentai game with transformations, like BE, TG, TF, WG or GTS?

Grievous 05-01-2010 05:13 PM

Hiyas.

I am looking for a webcomic/manga site, the name of it I just can't remember exactly and google has not been of much help.

It's a comedy-parody of Spiderman, except the main character is a cute nerdy girl and she grows 2 extra pairs of arms & gains super strenght after an accident in a laboratory (funny detail: everyone there was wondering just when would the experiments make someone gain spider superpowers like 'you-know-who'), and later even starts coming up with silly super-hero names for herself.

It was very new in fact, saw it about 2-3 weeks ago and it only had about 10-20 pages in, but fooly me forgot to save the link or even remember just how the heck I found it. Any help or leads would be appreciated :3

Darkwing 05-01-2010 06:57 PM

I believe that would be called Spinnerette. I hope that helps.

*retreats to other dark corners of the internet*

Grievous 05-02-2010 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkwing (Post 478981)
I believe that would be called Spinnerette. I hope that helps.

*retreats to other dark corners of the internet*

*hugs* that's the one! thank you very much! x3
*saves to favorites this time*

:P

personEL 05-15-2010 05:50 PM

In the vein of 'general increased beauty', does anyone know where I can find the clip from "Shin-Chan" of Shin's mom, Mitzi, undergoing a "Sailor Moon"-like transformation into a pink-haired beauty?

Cuchulin 06-12-2010 07:27 AM

Looking for english translations of the stories, other than Fusuma no Nazo, in Saizo's recent mostly DTG release.