The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transgender Process (M2F / F2M) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   "My TG Meme" drawing (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8185)

patrickstevens 09-21-2007 02:37 PM

"My TG Meme" drawing

5 Attachment(s)
First, I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to view and respond to my last post here. The response was awesome and it was greatly appreciated!

Now for your punishment :)

"My TG Meme" was drawn over the last 2 weeks or so, and turned into one of the most frustrating things I've ever drawn. I could not for the life of me draw that stupid chair, my cartoony proportions kept going out of whack on me, and dont even get me started on the mirror panel (GAH!) I should have attempted some background of some sort, but, at the end though, I guess im happy with the way it came. If only my artistic vision could match my artistic ability.

Hope you enjoy, and thanks again everyone!!!

patrick stevens
(p.s. apologies to Sutibaru. When I was "researching" this for reference, yours was the first post meme post I came across. I hope you dont mind, I should have asked first. Again, im sorry)

Mr. Gun Happy 09-21-2007 02:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Very cool dude, I like this a lot. Here, have a brownie. ^^

komododrag 09-21-2007 07:25 PM

Very nice pictures

ToboR 09-21-2007 07:35 PM

Very nicely drawn. Sorry if I've missed it, but what source did you use for this again (the meme or meme results, I mean).

Test-0 09-21-2007 07:38 PM

Nicely done, good to see people come up with their own drawing styles then just copying what they learned out of a book. :D You have a great way to define the differences between male and female characters too. :)

patrickstevens 09-21-2007 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToboR (Post 110207)
Very nicely drawn. Sorry if I've missed it, but what source did you use for this again (the meme or meme results, I mean).

I needed to see what this site looked like so I could draw it on the computer, and what the meme result page looked like also. I used Sutibarus meme post as a guide, but changed the results to fit the drawing.

Is that what you meant?

genderhazard 09-22-2007 04:58 AM

Excellent transformation sequence, hopefully your frustration has led to satisfaction. It is good to challenge yourself rather than stay in a comfort zone.

Vengeance1701 09-22-2007 06:50 AM

Yeah, well done, Tink;)

Miracle overloading 09-22-2007 07:14 AM

*applause*
VERY nicely done.

reptileking 09-22-2007 07:20 AM

Very nice artwork have u thought about making a story with those pics

ToboR 09-22-2007 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patrickstevens (Post 110218)
I needed to see what this site looked like so I could draw it on the computer, and what the meme result page looked like also. I used Sutibarus meme post as a guide, but changed the results to fit the drawing.

Is that what you meant?

Yep! I was just curious to see if the results in the drawing had really come up sometime. : )

TheWanderer 09-22-2007 07:48 AM

I'm said it once and I'll say it again, I am loving your art style. Its very good and different.