The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Boin Bon Manga? (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1796)

wez 03-03-2006 07:03 PM

Boin Bon Manga?

4 Attachment(s)
I know this is rather looked down upon in this forum but I've had these four pages for a while now and haven't been able to find anymore of it so in a way this is like a request. I know there are people here who would be interested in this being that I haven't seen it here ever (if it is sorry for posting). I also know there are people here who can find more of this manga way better then my current abilities so I want to ask if someone could find it? All i know is the file name is Boin Bon.

Sutibaru 03-03-2006 07:16 PM

Ah, Boin Bon.

I have searched a few times on eMule and google throughout some time, yet couldn't find anything.

BaconExpert 03-03-2006 08:58 PM

Aww... those 4 pages would've been great if they were bigger and more visible. :(

But ah well: beggars can't be choosers. :) Nice find. X3

Sorrow 03-03-2006 09:47 PM

Yeah, would have been better if they were larger, but it looks good.

LOL @ here BE'd breasts in the last page. They reminded me of torpedos.

Sucht17 03-03-2006 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaconExpert
Aww... those 4 pages would've been great if they were bigger and more visible. :(

But ah well: beggars can't be choosers. :) Nice find. X3

I think I saw more in Yahoo Group. Can't remember which one though...

Fake_Name 03-03-2006 11:36 PM

can someone provide a more complete name for the manga?

I have my sources.

buck39 03-04-2006 04:44 AM

Your going to hate me for this

Hey guys, but I am the original poster of that doujin. I also own a copy!

I might be persuaded to rescan at a higher res and post it here, or send a zip file of it to someone with a generic rapidshare type account?

I might do this in return, for say someone translating this and a short comic I posted a week or so ago, the comic from INDEEP 3

I can be reached on AOL IM my handel is hentaisteve

wraith14 03-04-2006 05:03 AM

Well Buck. i think i have that original scan someplace deep down in my closet hidden on a dusty old CD, behind several layers of data encryption. But first of all i need to get past Cerberus, the three headed hell hound from.. Well, hell. That includes ritual sacrifice of virgins (boobed kind) several chickens and a goat. And ontop of that, i'll need to offer my firstborn to the underworld people, whatch the entire pokemon series back2back (shudder) and stand on one foot for a week..

That MIGHT allow me to get the Bon Boin comic from my archive. Damn my paranoid security.

Seriously though, i could dig it up if anyone wanted to, but since buck is offering to rescan, well. All the better. :)

buck39 03-04-2006 05:33 AM

DUUH, Ok George!

Smith 03-10-2006 09:08 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Here you go.These are the only pages from this manga that i have wez.

Smith 03-10-2006 09:11 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Here some more

Smith 03-10-2006 09:13 AM

5 Attachment(s)
the last ones