The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   New Project GoFundMe: Real life Cat April O'Neal TF (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48330)

HumanimalZoo 09-16-2020 05:23 PM

New Project GoFundMe: Real life Cat April O'Neal TF

4 Attachment(s)
Hey there guys! Long time lurker first time poster here! I'm teaming up with Cesare Marino and Jay Wood to put together funds for what the thread title suggests! We're starting a GoFundMe to get all the tools and materials needed to transform a model into a fully furry catgirl April O'Neal!

So far we're working out the details of the look, but we have the model, makeup artist and prop maker already worked out. We're just trying to fund the flocking machine to cover her in synthetic fur and bodypainted!

So far we are already past the halfway mark towards our goal of raising £600. Once completed Cesare will coordinate the talent and fx team and provide excellent photography and video (he's been a photographer for over 20 years)

He has previously turned her into a tabby cat in the same fashion (pics below), but now we're trying to go bigger!

Those that help contribute will get exclusive behind the scenes of the makeup process and possibly some video clips as well!

If you can't donate at this time, please share this on any TF thread or social media you can to get us there!

https://gf.me/u/ysgwk2

djangosp150 09-16-2020 05:44 PM

Re: New Project GoFundMe: Real life Cat April O'Neal TF

I remember stumbling upon these photos on Instagram. I would love to donate and support this with just more details. Do we have any concept designs or ideas that you guys have been brainstorming?

The first makeup they did was incredible btw.

HumanimalZoo 09-16-2020 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djangosp150 (Post 842495)
I remember stumbling upon these photos on Instagram. I would love to donate and support this with just more details. Do we have any concept designs or ideas that you guys have been brainstorming?

The first makeup they did was incredible btw.

We don't have the full concept sketched out right now, but it will be in the same vein as this! Not much in regards to facial prosthesis, except the hint of cat nose, whiskers. I'll keep you all posted as I get with Cesare about it though!

djangosp150 09-16-2020 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumanimalZoo (Post 842496)
We don't have the full concept sketched out right now, but it will be in the same vein as this! Not much in regards to facial prosthesis, except the hint of cat nose, whiskers. I'll keep you all posted as I get with Cesare about it though!

Very cool, I appreciate a toned down facial prosthetic. I also mean this with the most respect and humility but quality contacts, fangs, and claws go a long way. I will make a donation now and then another one when we get an update.

HumanimalZoo 09-17-2020 05:58 AM

I think she's already using the bright green contacts like the tabby makeup, I don't believe she'll be using like yellow cat eye sclera lenses.

HumanimalZoo 09-17-2020 11:06 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Just chatted a bit with Cesare about the makeup, she's going to be brown like the cartoon, but with realistic undertones of greys and blacks, white furred accents as well.

He's really shooting for the most realistic makeup we are capable of.

What this won't be is like an actual special effects werewolves in london type of production, but the transformation is from the makeup itself and seeing the process of starting to final furry look!

HumanimalZoo 09-17-2020 11:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Another view with her tail in this one, I believe they will be making another to have the same brown fur as her body

WereKatt 09-17-2020 02:14 PM

People that know me, would figure I would be loving this project :) Plans for claws I would imagine since she had them in the cartoon. Any chance for some barefoot with claws pics? April would have to get the boots off at some point ;)

HumanimalZoo 09-17-2020 04:16 PM

I will ask them about it for sure!

majesty 09-17-2020 04:45 PM

Feel like this was on instagram in the past....

HumanimalZoo 09-17-2020 06:00 PM

Yes, I'm posting it on all my platforms that I know TF fans are, so it does overlap a little, but the tabby has been on Instagram since late June! This time it will be even more realistic!

Anahki 09-18-2020 08:07 AM

The questions are: is there going to be a TF process, or it is going to be only a bodypaint thing? Acting or just posing?

bob1010101 09-18-2020 10:07 AM

Will donors be able to access the photos? How? And where can I see more of the other shoot?

HumanimalZoo 09-18-2020 10:24 AM

The process will be in the makeup and clips taken acting at different stages of it, but if you mean like doing this specifically as a transformation scene with fx of growing features and such, I don't think there will be post production like that.

HumanimalZoo 09-18-2020 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bob1010101 (Post 842524)
Will donors be able to access the photos? How? And where can I see more of the other shoot?

We're working out how we can get folks on an access link to perhaps a permission required google drive or dropbox

And the other shoot for the tabby is not out to the public, I'll get with Cesare about figuring out how we could do a gallery for that as well!

odysseusut 09-18-2020 03:06 PM

Patreon linked to discord? That way only contributors get the role that grants permissions to view the channels with the paywalled content

WereKatt 09-18-2020 07:36 PM

Why did the goal go up in price?

HumanimalZoo 09-18-2020 08:04 PM

We have to get the flocking machine shipped to Italy, turns out that shipping from the UK is adding a lot of shipping costs.

Also just talked to Cesare and yes we are getting stuff together, no dates yet, but like MyPetMonstergirl will be selling galleries of a ton of his previous animal paint models!

Patreon does sound amazing to help fund more and more projects!

Anahki 09-19-2020 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumanimalZoo (Post 842536)
We have to get the flocking machine shipped to Italy, turns out that shipping from the UK is adding a lot of shipping costs.

Also just talked to Cesare and yes we are getting stuff together, no dates yet, but like MyPetMonstergirl will be selling galleries of a ton of his previous animal paint models!

Patreon does sound amazing to help fund more and more projects!

You're right, but it also requires a constant flow of works from your side. I've seen some failed projects there just because the artist had one or two bad months, and lost most of his contributors.

HumanimalZoo 09-19-2020 01:27 PM

Well it can also be sets from the past as well to catch up with new content each month, trickling a bit at a time instead of trying to recoup costs of $3000 a shoot for hiring all the talent, makeup artists, and materials for these productions. Trying to figure out the best delivery platform for possibly less frequent productions especially in the current world health climate.

But you do make a point with falling behind of people’s raised expectations or folks that absolutely over promise rewards

WereKatt 01-28-2021 11:09 PM

Any updates on the project?

Jaycee73 01-29-2021 04:16 AM

This what is updated on the GoFundMe page— “We have already reached our initial target of £850 however due to costs of shipping escalating as well as import taxes we are regrettably needing to ask for more. This will enable us to charge forward after the initial April O'Neil set and create more stunning animalistic transformations!!!”

And now they’re looking to get 1600 Euros as a goal. Starting to get a bit concerned that every time folks donate, and make the goal, the goal will get pushed further and further before anybody sees something direct from this. Hope I’m wrong, but it’s a gut feeling.

WereKatt 01-29-2021 08:30 AM

So now they are asking for money to do projects after the initial April O'Neil set even though we are not going to even get that set until the new goal is reached? Kinda confused by this as I thought I was paying for just this set first.

HumanimalZoo 01-29-2021 09:23 PM

I’m directly in contact with the project, and it is going through as planned, it is not being held back behind another “paywall barrier” Yes they are trying to recoup other costs like materials, model travel expenses and materials for future projects now, so that is a high end thing. They are not holding back the project until it’s funded kind of thing. The offer still stands that those that want to still donate will get the April O’Neal gallery and high resolution pic of the last grey cat set :)