The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Growth (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Alice In Wonderland (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16230)

Nom Anor 12-16-2009 05:54 PM

Re: Alice In Wonderland

That's really great artwork for the comic; I might pick it up.

BlazingBarrager 12-17-2009 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfman-al (Post 420098)
Looks nice!

Second!

This movie is definitely going to be awesome, and the ultimate movie when it comes to Johnny Depp's obsession with hats.

Clickme 12-17-2009 12:13 PM

Wow, that comic was really a joy to look at. I'm not big on comics, but I think I may try to track that one down ^_^ Thanks for hte post Wolfman.

chachazero90 12-17-2009 01:11 PM

I bought my copy of the comic and its FANTASTIC!!!
The art is incredible, I cant wait for the second issue.

Wolfman which Alice comic do you think Knox was talking about?

I got it for ?3.65

TF-Viewer 12-17-2009 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfman-al (Post 420014)
First: Gramma, goddammit, you are a native english speaker, yet you type like a illiterate.
Second: Why didn?t you buy a copy and scanned the growth and shrink scenes for us? You let US search for it? Why thank you, how generous. As it is your post is useless. Even thou I allready have an idea what that comic may be.

wolfman al, please, please do not insult someone on the basis of grammar and literacy while at the same time spelling things incorrectly, and making a mockery of the very grammar you insist others use properly. That request aside, he actually used better grammar than you did when you insulted him. He only failed to properly capitalize his sentences, that itself is not a grammar issue. Grammar, spelling, punctuation and capitalization, these are separate aspects of the language.

Back on topic, that was a very nice looking comic, I really liked the part with the neck elongation.

knoxfan1316 12-17-2009 02:23 PM

i couldnt remember the name. however, i was able to find it on Spencer's site. http://www.spencersonline.com/produc...aphic-paperbk/ note: the graphic novel is pretty graphic(no pun intended). some disturbing shit in it.

wolfman-al 12-17-2009 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knoxfan1316 (Post 420335)
i couldnt remember the name. however, i was able to find it on Spencer's site. http://www.spencersonline.com/produc...aphic-paperbk/ note: the graphic novel is pretty graphic(no pun intended). some disturbing shit in it.

Return to Wonderland. Thought so. Was mentioned here. Move on people, nothing to see.

BlazingBarrager 12-17-2009 04:43 PM

You know I always wondered...who here besides me prefers the regular shrink and growth that they did for Alice in the first animated Disney movie over the "extremely long neck" growth in the original book (and most works)?

wolfman-al 12-17-2009 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlazingBarrager (Post 420384)
You know I always wondered...who here besides me prefers the regular shrink and growth that they did for Alice in the first animated Disney movie over the "extremely long neck" growth in the original book (and most works)?

Here, here. Giant Alice standing over the trees is awesome.

Silver Spoon 12-17-2009 05:44 PM

I loved the first shrinking sequence in the Disney film. I wished there were more sequences of girl shrinking bits at a time as they talked. I also loved the growing scene shortly after, where she grew in spurts as she gasped.

Giant Alice in the trees never did much for me in the Disney film, though. The serpent line from the book doesn't make much sense when her neck is normal proportions in comparison to the rest of her body.

BlazingBarrager 12-17-2009 07:03 PM

Yeah I thought the growth scenes (and shrink scenes) were awesome when it came to sequences. First scene: small bursts. Second scene: slow growth (with sound effects to boot). Third scene: fast growth with screaming bird on her head. :P Fourth scene regular growth with someone probably pissing their pants in the process. :P

knoxfan1316 12-18-2009 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlazingBarrager (Post 420384)

yeah that seemed more of a beginning TF sequence, kinda like the Alice comic wolfman-al did

chachazero90 12-18-2009 07:57 AM

7 Attachment(s)
I absolutely agree. The disney movie`s SW/GTS scenes were great.

I thought the neck thing was done pretty well in the comic though I`m not a fan of it, I liked it.

Oh by the way is this what you saw Knox?

BlazingBarrager 12-18-2009 01:13 PM

Man I need to freaken read that.

knoxfan1316 12-18-2009 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chachazero90 (Post 420650)
I absolutely agree. The disney movie`s SW/GTS scenes were great.

I thought the neck thing was done pretty well in the comic though I`m not a fan of it, I liked it.

Oh by the way is this what you saw Knox?

yes this is wat i saw

Twilight_Roxas 12-18-2009 09:07 PM

Disney is making a new night time show call Disney's World of Color at Disney's California Adventure and Alice in Wonderland will be part of the show if you want to see the art work let me know and i'll post it here.

BlazingBarrager 12-18-2009 09:41 PM

Go ahead and show. This ought to be interested.

wolfman-al 12-18-2009 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight_Roxas (Post 420859)
Disney is making a new night time show call Disney's World of Color at Disney's California Adventure and Alice in Wonderland will be part of the show if you want to see the art work let me know and i'll post it here.

Well... Why don?t you just show it to us?

Twilight_Roxas 12-18-2009 10:23 PM

Ok

http://www.sensationalcolor.com/live...r_48064190.jpg

http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2...r_48110554.jpg

Special fact: This is the only part that shows a grown Alice in the house when wonderland part starts.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jXiC3WT9n1...0/P1014423.jpg

http://mintcrocodile.smugmug.com/pho...15_uUEmp-S.jpg

http://mintcrocodile.smugmug.com/pho...81_7GcoG-S.jpg

BlazingBarrager 12-20-2009 04:51 PM

...wow.

Anyway, I wonder how the video game adaption to the Alice in Wonderland movie is going to turn out?

EvilFish 12-21-2009 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfman-al (Post 419493)
Well tomorrow the first issiue of "The complete Alice in Wonderland" by Dynamite entertainement will be released. The artwork of Erica Awano is breathtaking. Here are some preview pages (including the fiirst shrinking scene): http://www.hypergeek.ca/2009/12/a-se...derland-1.html
I will (hopefully) have the comic by tomorrow and scan the growth/shrink scenes for you.

I just bought it the other day. It really is very well done.

50percentgrey 01-10-2010 06:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey, guys. What do you say to this webfind?

ProfessorMishap 01-10-2010 06:25 PM

Helloooo new avatar!

LOD 01-10-2010 06:25 PM

That is my favorite Alice ever....

wolfman-al 01-10-2010 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 50percentgrey (Post 426618)
Hey, guys. What do you say to this webfind?

Lovely, its a pity she doesn?t wear stockings thou.

LK 01-10-2010 10:10 PM

Address the merits of the picture in general without putting your specific taste onto it. It wasn't made for you. I could go "It's too bad she isn't Asian" and people would give as much of a fuck.

BlazingBarrager 01-16-2010 11:12 AM

Man that awesome.

wolfman-al 01-28-2010 08:51 AM

11 Attachment(s)
Second issue of Dynamites "The complete Alice in Wonderland" is out. I scanned all relevant pages for you, so enjoy goddammit!
This one is quite nice, I love how she gradually grows taller during the court room scene.
Go buy the comic, its worth it!

chachazero90 01-28-2010 11:33 AM

I just bought it today.
Pretty damn good.
Just wished we actually saw her eat the mushroom in the court room.
I didnt even notice her growing until she gts.

Anywho 2 issues to go till its done.
I`m assuming its going to cover the looking glass arc.

My only knowledge of Lewis Carrol`s alice in wonderland has been the disney movie I watched as a child.

Could someone fill me in what the looking glass is about and if theres any known process in it.

a month left till the Tim Burton movie.

Oh I found something alice related today but I`ll post about it after someone posts after me.

wolfman-al 01-28-2010 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chachazero90 (Post 431512)
I just bought it today.
Pretty damn good.
Just wished we actually saw her eat the mushroom in the court room.
I didnt even notice her growing until she gts.

Anywho 2 issues to go till its done.
I`m assuming its going to cover the looking glass arc.

My only knowledge of Lewis Carrol`s alice in wonderland has been the disney movie I watched as a child.

Could someone fill me in what the looking glass is about and if theres any known process in it.

a month left till the Tim Burton movie.

Oh I found something alice related today but I`ll post about it after someone posts after me.

There isn?t any process in "Looking Glass", there is a scene thou in which she holds the living chess pieses that are small compared to her.

chachazero90 01-28-2010 12:54 PM

That might be interesting.
Well it hasnt been confirmed whether issue 3 will be based on looking glass.
I noticed the hatter and company hiding behind the tree on the last page.

Maybe we`ll have an original story.

Anyways yes,
Are any of you aware of the manga known as "Alice in Heartland"
For a while now Dark tower scans have been translating it all the way upto the 18th chapter(first chapter of vol.4)
And today as I got my issue 2 of dynamite comics Alice, I saw the first volume of alice in heartland under the name "Alice in the country of hearts"
I bought it immediately.

I have been keeping up with dark towers releases but I never mentioned the manga since it doesnt have any process regarding Alice.

The manga`s art is fantastic and Alice has a brain, for example she refuses to drink a bottle because the contents were unknown(I know its common sense but still)

The title is most likely towards female audiences since its a harem where Alice is sorrounded by residents of wonderland who are all bishounen.
The only other female characters in the series is Alice`s sister and the queen of hearts(who really isnt a bitch, its a nice side)
The story is completely different, it has its own mafia.
And everyone isnt as crazy or confusing like their novel counterparts, in fact they`re kind of cool.

I may as well list the processes that I can remember on the top of my head, I did mention no process that regard Alice only the males.

Lets see:
1)Some of them have animal ears/tails. Peter the white Rabbit able to transform between human form(which has rabbit ears) and his form wheres he`s a rabbit with clothes on.
I assume the others are capable of this as well.
2)I mentioned a mafia, theres plently of killing so to speak. When a resident of wonderland dies their body turns into a broken clock(the residents heartbeats sound like tick-tock), those clocks are then taken to the clock repairer who reincarnates them, he doesnt bring back the dead, he rivives the persons role.

You can read the manga on onemanga here:
http://www.onemanga.com/Heart_no_Kuni_no_Alice/

I actually like this manga for its story, art and as an Alice fan.
If you like this manga then go buy tokyopops release.

I really hate how tokyopop changed the covers, I loved the japanese covers.sob.

Oh a game for the PSP and PS2 based on this manga was released in Japan.
A game based on a light novel or manga before an anime adaption is pretty rare.
Heres a link to the games official site:
http://www.prot.co.jp/ps2/alh/index.html

BlazingBarrager 02-01-2010 08:43 AM

lol at the comic. The guy certainly knows how to do it.

aprilchange 02-01-2010 01:41 PM

* grin *

chachazero90 02-03-2010 12:45 AM

Are you talking about how Peter forces her to drink it by mouth to mouth?
Glad to see you guys reading the manga.

Oh look what I found:
http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/cat...em/85705/4/0/0

Its from the person that did the art of Moe-tan.

I beleive that Wolfman has the japanese version, he posted some pics from it here:
http://www.process-productions.com/f...ice+collection

I`ll be pre-ordering this before-hand.

All these english releases of Alice are really putting me in a good mood these days.

wolfman-al 02-03-2010 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chachazero90 (Post 433446)
Are you talking about how Peter forces her to drink it by mouth to mouth?
Glad to see you guys reading the manga.

Oh look what I found:
http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/cat...em/85705/4/0/0

Its from the person that did the art of Moe-tan.

I beleive that Wolfman has the japanese version, he posted some pics from it here:
http://www.process-productions.com/f...ice+collection

I`ll be pre-ordering this before-hand.

All these english releases of Alice are really putting me in a good mood these days.

Yeah, thats the very same book. I saw in the Diamond Previews Ordebook that an english version will be released but I didn?t order it since I allready have the japanese version.

In other news the german comic publisher Splitter will release the german translation of a french Alice in Wonderland comic version on March 1st http://www.splitter-verlag.eu/alice-im-wunderland.html
You can be sure that I will inform you about the sizechanges in that book.

caccoloso89 02-03-2010 04:27 AM

A little fragment of the growth scene in new Tim Burton's movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py5NO6UCMtQ

wolfman-al 02-03-2010 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caccoloso89 (Post 433480)
A little fragment of the growth scene in new Tim Burton's movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py5NO6UCMtQ

*Glee!* :)

chachazero90 02-03-2010 09:46 AM

I cant wait.
Only 30 days to go.

Twilight_Roxas 02-03-2010 10:44 AM

So what do you guys think of the Alice in Wonderland artwork from that new Disney nighttime show Disney's World of Color?

Oh nd I hope that the Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland appears in the next Kingdom Hearts game.

LOD 02-03-2010 03:51 PM

Burton is God!!

Mr Wayne 02-03-2010 08:02 PM

Damn those teasers!! :P Does anyone dare to quantify the effect of Burton's AiW growth scenes, if they're done well with ripping clothes, to fem growth lovers here? Especially those who's first fem growth experience was with Disney's Alice in Wonderland cartoon. Could be historically earth shattering. Can't wait for more and for the movie.

Expansionist 02-03-2010 11:01 PM

It looks very good, though it appears her clothes grow with her. I wasn't expecting nudity, of course, just maybe some of the clothes tearing or something.

Either way it looks to be fantastic.

TB Tabby 02-04-2010 12:49 AM

I didn't see any tearing, but it looked like there was stretching.

Clevens 02-04-2010 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slicer15201 (Post 433791)
It looks very good, though it appears her clothes grow with her. I wasn't expecting nudity, of course, just maybe some of the clothes tearing or something.

Either way it looks to be fantastic.

A fair thing to expect..since her clothes do not shrink with her, why would they grow?

This is only a small segment of one scene, but if it's any indication, it's quite a glaring inconsistency...even taking the fetishists out of the equation.

BlazingBarrager 02-04-2010 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TB Tabby (Post 433816)
I didn't see any tearing, but it looked like there was stretching.

Yeah I saw that too. I think there were even some stretching sounds with it.

Clevens 02-04-2010 12:15 PM

and also it may be the start of a more serpent like growth..she does seem more thin and worm-like as she is going up. that would go along with "stretched".

BlazingBarrager 02-05-2010 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clevens (Post 433863)
and also it may be the start of a more serpent like growth..she does seem more thin and work like and she is going up. that would go along with "stretched".

Awww. That sucks.

Clevens 02-05-2010 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlazingBarrager (Post 434260)
Awww. That sucks.

ha, well it's just a theory. it may not be that at all.

wolfman-al 02-06-2010 12:06 AM

Good news everyone!!! :D

When I got to work I spotted the english novelisation of Burtons AIW movie in the book store at the train station. I?ll be sure to buy it after work, to point out all of the size changes in the movie.

alexisfirbank 02-06-2010 01:39 AM

Thanks Wolfman. All the fans would like to know how many growth spurts will have the movie.

wolfman-al 02-06-2010 07:43 AM

All right, I just skimmed over the novelisation of the movie. It isnt too long.
Alice shrinks first in the hall of doors after drinking from the bottle, she out shrinks her clothes, then she eats the cake andgrows back into her clothes and gets so big that the clothes are really stretched around her but they dont rip off. Then she takes the cake and the bottle a bit back and forth untill she is about 2 feet tall and can get through the door.
Then at the tea party the mad hatter forces the Pishalver drink down her throat to hide her in a teapot (at 6 inches). In the garden of the red queen she eats the cake and gets huge and completely outgrows her makeshift clothes, she is naked and has ti hide behind bushes. Then she shrinks to normal size (by Wonderland standarts) after the White Queen mixed her a portion of Pishalver.
Not bad at all!

Mr Wayne 02-06-2010 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfman-al (Post 434679)
All right, I just skimmed over the novelisation of the movie. It isnt too long.
Alice shrinks first in the hall of doors after drinking from the bottle, she out shrinks her clothes, then she eats the cake andgrows back into her clothes and gets so big that the clothes are really stretched around her but they dont rip off. Then she takes the cake and the bottle a bit back and forth untill she is about 2 feet tall and can get through the door.
Then at the tea party the mad hatter forces the Pishalver drink down her throat to hide her in a teapot (at 6 inches). In the garden of the red queen she eats the cake and gets huge and completely outgrows her makeshift clothes, she is naked and has ti hide behind bushes. Then she shrinks to normal size (by Wonderland standarts) after the White Queen mixed her a portion of Pishalver.
Not bad at all!

Wolfman-Al,

Any indication of how quick the garden of the Red Queen's growth is, where she completely bursts out of her makeshift outfit? Because by considering all sources up till now, that scene has the most potential for clothes rippage. It doesn't seem like it will be a *POOF* and its over pace, but unless there is nudity for more than a split second, I would have to guess the growth pace is rather quick and most clothes rippage off screen....

wolfman-al 02-06-2010 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Volfsbayne (Post 434816)
Wolfman-Al,

Any indication of how quick the garden of the Red Queen's growth is, where she completely bursts out of her makeshift outfit? Because by considering all sources up till now, that scene has the most potential for clothes rippage. It doesn't seem like it will be a *POOF* and its over pace, but unless there is nudity for more than a split second, I would have to guess the growth pace is rather quick and most clothes rippage off screen....

Well, the book is not very detailed about that. I guess it happend pretty fast.

BlazingBarrager 02-06-2010 05:20 PM

Wolfman...you're my hero.

TB Tabby 02-07-2010 03:58 AM

Tie-in games coming out next month!

I'm not holding my breath as to quality, but if there's size-changing in the movie, perhaps it'll be incorporated into the games too.

JasonSlayer 02-07-2010 05:54 AM

Sounds like it'll make for one heck of an intense movie.

50percentgrey 02-07-2010 06:15 AM

Quote:

I don't know about that, but this "Epic Mickey" game looks totally promising... :rolleyes:

Reebok 02-07-2010 08:41 AM

Well, searching for DA I found this user who has some nice pics and a fanfiction about the Disney movie but with her fancharacter. It seems to be that it wasn't posted before (I searched in the forum and it didn't show me anything) so I hope you will love this ^^

http://dezu-the-shaman.deviantart.com/

Blackbat 02-07-2010 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TB Tabby (Post 435023)

I'm not holding my breath as to quality, but if there's size-changing in the movie, perhaps it'll be incorporated into the games too.

talking of games, i think you guys will love this, if you dont know already ??

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-...e/Product.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coFHe2H8Fgg

seriously cant wait!!!

grtcaligal 02-07-2010 10:14 PM

By the way, for the growth one earlier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py5NO6UCMtQ#t=0m39s

For the impatient.