The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Race Change (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11595)

thrandrall 02-27-2009 09:20 PM

Re: Race Change

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gobosan1 (Post 269700)
and so say-eth the santa man
kupo
aslo: what anime is that ava of yours from?
i swear it's from Wolfen something or other where they're got guys in suits carrying around MG42's
kupo
buti can't remember the name
woe is me
kupo

Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade

Gobosan1 02-28-2009 06:16 AM

*blank*

thrandrall 02-28-2009 05:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This file *should* work for the rest of the stories I have. Granted most of them are still available on mcstories - some are no longer there.

Big League Changes - Caucasian woman to Japanese

Dr. Slut - Persian woman to Filipino woman

Jpop Idol - caucasian woman to Japanese woman

New Image Oriental - Caucasian woman to asian woman

Race Queen - Caucasian woman to Japanese woman

shisutaabooi - caucasian boy to japanese girl (includes pics)

Beno 03-06-2009 11:55 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6PcS...related&fmt=18

Old, but hey no one mentioned it.

Job McBadass 03-07-2009 12:12 AM

"That vidya is not available in my country"

Or so Youtube says.

Vengeance1701 03-07-2009 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beno (Post 274501)

What the....hell?

Interesting but...whoa.

thrandrall 03-07-2009 02:39 AM

I had forgotten that one. It's the 4th vid in the sequence concept album. I only ever saw individual music videos for the first 4 songs - but the "Interstella 5555" DVD has the entire album as a non-stop anime film.

midnite 03-09-2009 07:43 PM

Heres a different kind of race change. (or if you think its actually just a transformation)

In Marilyn Manson's video for tainted love there is a nerd girl that changes to a goth girl. No sequnce but she takes off her glasses and instantly changes. I still like it alot.

Heres a link for the tf go to 1:18 and it will put you a couple secs before it.

catfish27 03-09-2009 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by midnite (Post 276555)
Heres a different kind of race change.

Hmm...it is true that one of the dictionary definitions of "race" is "a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.," but using that to apply to "nerd" and "goth" is interpreting that definition very broadly.

I'd count "nerd to goth" as a personality change. The effects of this particular change might almost qualify it for the "increased beauty" thread in this forum, although the fact that there's no process is kind of a downer.

thrandrall 03-10-2009 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catfish27 (Post 276605)
Hmm...it is true that one of the dictionary definitions of "race" is "a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.," but using that to apply to "nerd" and "goth" is interpreting that definition very broadly.

I'd count "nerd to goth" as a personality change. The effects of this particular change might almost qualify it for the "increased beauty" thread in this forum, although the fact that there's no process is kind of a downer.

This one was already linked in one of the other threads - either "increased beauty" or maybe in the TF thread under "becoming evil" - definitely doesn't fit this thread.

transformative 03-10-2009 03:39 PM

actually i think it was posted a while back in the "gothifacation" (or something like that) thread in this section...

iam mok 03-11-2009 08:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry, this screen cap from Kim Possible just begged for something unusual to happen and this seemed appropriate.