The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8781)

ZappoHisbane 01-16-2009 10:26 PM

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Hmm. Does anyone have a working link to Volume 1 still? I appear to have misplaced it. :(

mega1 01-17-2009 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZappoHisbane (Post 254965)
Hmm. Does anyone have a working link to Volume 1 still? I appear to have misplaced it. :(

Just look in SaHa's 2nd comission list. It should be there.

rb9 01-17-2009 10:58 PM

So I have a little treat for you guys.

I made a RM2k3 RPG called "Monstergirl Quest." Here is an early alpha just to see if people like this. It's rather time consuming to create. You'll need the run time package (RTP) to play it. Because a lot of the sprites were ripped from Ryona, you may need Japanese fonts active to play it.

This is basically RyonaRPG, except with a sex theme. Relevant to these boards are several bad endings. Most monster girls have the ability to 'make over' the heroine if her CC (charm) gets maxed out. Obviously, as I said, it's TIME CONSUMING as hell. It probably took me 15-20 hours to just make this much, which is the first dungeon, one boss, and just a couple enemies.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mcojiqmwyuz

Detatched 01-17-2009 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rb9 (Post 255305)
So I have a little treat for you guys.

I made a RM2k3 RPG called "Monstergirl Quest." Here is an early alpha just to see if people like this. It's rather time consuming to create. You'll need the run time package (RTP) to play it. Because a lot of the sprites were ripped from Ryona, you may need Japanese fonts active to play it.

This is basically RyonaRPG, except with a sex theme. Relevant to these boards are several bad endings. Most monster girls have the ability to 'make over' the heroine if her CC (charm) gets maxed out. Obviously, as I said, it's TIME CONSUMING as hell. It probably took me 15-20 hours to just make this much, which is the first dungeon, one boss, and just a couple enemies.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mcojiqmwyuz

A few things I noticed-

- The regular catgirls can't seem to end the game, just the boss and the catgirl in the spa.
- Purity Herbs weren't working properly.

Other than that, I love the concept behind it and would love to see this as a complete game.

DrMoreau 01-18-2009 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mega1 (Post 254985)
Just look in SaHa's 2nd comission list. It should be there.

Tried that as well, found it but the link doesn't work.

Can anyone provide a new copy uploaded or something like that?

rb9 01-18-2009 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detatched (Post 255316)
A few things I noticed-

- The regular catgirls can't seem to end the game, just the boss and the catgirl in the spa.
- Purity Herbs weren't working properly.

Other than that, I love the concept behind it and would love to see this as a complete game.

Really? I need to check that. I tested gameovers for the regular catgirls and they should be able to make you over. It's a pretty sexy one too.

There are some other game overs. Have you found them all?

I will fix the herbs. They are a bit stupid anyway... they don't heal much, and this part of the game isn't in-depth enough to make them useful.

What was your favorite part?

Detatched 01-18-2009 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rb9 (Post 255334)
Really? I need to check that. I tested gameovers for the regular catgirls and they should be able to make you over. It's a pretty sexy one too.

There are some other game overs. Have you found them all?

I will fix the herbs. They are a bit stupid anyway... they don't heal much, and this part of the game isn't in-depth enough to make them useful.

What was your favorite part?

They claim victory, but then just find themselves stuck in a kissing loop, but never do anything after the character reaches 100 CC. She'll move slowly, but nothing actually stops her or puts her at Game Over.

Favorite thing from first glance would probably be the Game Over option in the prologue, though I was probably expecting a Makeover scene to go with it, but it was still great; you did an awesome job working with those sprites.

If you count the "sacrifice" path as being two sequences, I've seen 6 Game Overs.

Crinos 01-18-2009 09:44 AM

Ok, for some reason the lower half of the screen goes completely black when I try and play this thing. Any reason for that?

rb9 01-18-2009 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detatched (Post 255376)
They claim victory, but then just find themselves stuck in a kissing loop, but never do anything after the character reaches 100 CC. She'll move slowly, but nothing actually stops her or puts her at Game Over.

Favorite thing from first glance would probably be the Game Over option in the prologue, though I was probably expecting a Makeover scene to go with it, but it was still great; you did an awesome job working with those sprites.

If you count the "sacrifice" path as being two sequences, I've seen 6 Game Overs.

Ok, yeah, I found the problem. When there are multiple girls I put in a switch for one to claim the CC max (so you don't have two going on at once). Unfortunately this sometimes disables it for the monstergirl too.

Let's see, I count 1. prologue 2. sacrifice (sorta have 2 here) 3. pool 4. cc cat 5. cc rosa 6. cc during limit rosa (not too much different) 7. try to get in without rock equipped

I appreciate the feedback. I obviously want to make all the gameovers really hot. Is it that they are predictable? Should there be more hypnosis?

Re: the screen, I have no idea... http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:...lnk&cd=2&gl=us looks promising

cpt soban 01-18-2009 12:28 PM

when I try to run it I just get an error "the file system4 cannot be opened"

then again thats on my desktop running japanese unicode, should i turn that back to english?

Crinos 01-18-2009 12:30 PM

Yeah, I resolved the screen thing by just reducing it to non fullscreen.

Detatched 01-18-2009 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rb9 (Post 255409)
Ok, yeah, I found the problem. When there are multiple girls I put in a switch for one to claim the CC max (so you don't have two going on at once). Unfortunately this sometimes disables it for the monstergirl too.

Is this just for the room with two? I can't even get it to work for the room with one. It's the same situation in both rooms.