The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Process Productions Presents: "Djinni's Wish" (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25860)

thatdudeguy 12-03-2010 08:47 PM

Re: Process Productions Presents: "Djinni's Wish"

downloading it now

max3 12-03-2010 08:48 PM

Can anyone post a quick summary of the contents? I know there's shrinking but what other things are there in this?

qzar9999 12-03-2010 09:56 PM

Well the shrinking pretty much covers it, really...it's quite nice shrinking though. :D Decent amount of hot female nudity, and then there's a shrinkee getting dropped onto a giant boob, so... Anyway I thought it was well worth the price and will DEFINITELY buy any future SW material by Deity, especially concerning these characters.

And, uh, Flippy, maybe I'm not getting something, but when I put the comic into my cart and clicked "Checkout" there was an option to pay with a SofTokens account. I don't have one but the option was there, unless it's showing up differently for you...

Darkhunter75 12-04-2010 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flippy_the_Hippy (Post 548130)
Hi I want to buy comics from the Process store but i only have a soft Token account.
I live in germany and i dont know how i get money to this account
I have no credit card
sry for my bad english

Am besten du schickst Lorekeep (siehe 2 Posts unter dir) eine PM, welches Comic du kaufen willst - er l?sst dir dann den Paypal Link zukommen.

Dann nur noch dein Paypal Konto aufladen (daf?r brauchst du keine Kreditkarte, geht problemlos per ?berweisung) und Ihm das Geld senden (dort den gew?nschten Comic als Grund eintragen) - dann schickt er dir den Download-Link.
Hat bis jetzt f?r mich immer super geklappt, Lorekeep ist da absolut verl?sslich ;).

OhZone 12-04-2010 09:20 AM

http://www.jacksofscience.com/wp-con...erests_cat.jpg

OHYEAH!

Nom Anor 12-04-2010 10:09 AM

Heh.:D:p

LOD 12-04-2010 12:33 PM

The shrinking sequences are perhaps the best and most drawn out I've seen all year, well worth the money spent!

Yukimura 12-04-2010 07:23 PM

I love the focus on breasts and just how amazing the story and illustrations were. This is an incredible job.

Jitensha 12-05-2010 02:18 PM

Great! I loved it DoD! :D
Can't wait to see what happens next :3 because you know...you gotta continue it >.>;

Speedball 12-05-2010 09:00 PM

Excellent work, DoD. It's fun and playful, the way the best of these sorts of things often are. Totally worth every penny. Keep up the good work.

DangerousDave 12-06-2010 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max3 (Post 548159)
Can anyone post a quick summary of the contents? I know there's shrinking but what other things are there in this?

It has 2 quite long sequences of a normal sized woman gradually shrinking (=reason no.1 for why I like it) out of her clothes (=reason no.2 for why I like it) all the way down to about an inch tall and even less (=the parts I don't like as much, but hey, you can't have it all...).

Also, there is a lengthy interaction between the tiny SW and a normal woman's breasts and also a brief interaction with a woman's ass.

thatdudeguy 12-06-2010 03:32 PM

I really loved this, and hope we get to see more from you soon