The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   "Just a Few Inches" now available (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38763)

scidram 06-01-2015 06:26 PM

"Just a Few Inches" now available

Hey everyone! I just released my Young Adult novel Just a Few Inches in eBook and paperback formats. Note that this is a Young Adult book--so no graphic content whatsoever. The story deals with issues of body image, self-esteem, and teenage relationships. I'm very proud of the final product, and honestly, seeing this story in print after living with it for twenty years (give or take a few) has been a dream come true.

I published it under a new pen name to keep it separate from my other works and to hopefully make it more marketable to my target audience--teenage girls. Let's see if it works. Fingers crossed that it will be a best-seller and Hollywood will come knocking at my door. ;)

It's available at
Amazon
Apple
Barnes & Noble
Kobo
Smashwords

Janus Steel 06-02-2015 03:00 AM

Re: "Just a Few Inches" now available

Quote:

Originally Posted by scidram (Post 750813)
Hey everyone! I just released my Young Adult novel Just a Few Inches in eBook and paperback formats. Note that this is a Young Adult book--so no graphic content whatsoever. The story deals with issues of body image, self-esteem, and teenage relationships. I'm very proud of the final product, and honestly, seeing this story in print after living with it for twenty years (give or take a few) has been a dream come true.

I published it under a new pen name to keep it separate from my other works and to hopefully make it more marketable to my target audience--teenage girls. Let's see if it works. Fingers crossed that it will be a best-seller and Hollywood will come knocking at my door. ;)

It's available at
Amazon
Apple
Barnes & Noble
Kobo
Smashwords

I'm buying it on the strength of Short Time, Sir. I'll drop a review when I finish it later this week.

Captain Ash 06-04-2015 01:30 PM

I've read the beginning and so I like it.
The story has so far very colorful descriptions.

I'm giving a full review after I have read the story.
But this might take a while.

Captain Ash

bultard 06-05-2015 07:02 PM

Oh god fantastic. If only you did a growth version with this pacing.

scidram 07-02-2015 05:20 PM

Hey everyone! Just a Few Inches has been out a month now, and for a good chunk of June, it was the #1 Hot New Release in Amazon's "Young Adult Self-Esteem" category.

To those of you who picked up a copy, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support.

Captain Ash 07-11-2015 02:04 PM

Congratulation! It is nice to see that a SW story get such an award.
I'm nearly through reading it and can tell how amazingly it is written so far.

Captain Ash

Janus Steel 07-11-2015 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scidram (Post 752781)
Hey everyone! Just a Few Inches has been out a month now, and for a good chunk of June, it was the #1 Hot New Release in Amazon's "Young Adult Self-Esteem" category.

To those of you who picked up a copy, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support.

I'm glad that the book is meeting with success.