The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   AP/AR (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44722)

andu22 11-18-2018 10:35 AM

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken

2 Attachment(s)
Episode 3

godleydemon 11-18-2018 12:33 PM

Re: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken

we should see a TG and an "AP" here very soonish. I've read the manga and light novel, so I know what's coming :p lol

meticulan23 11-18-2018 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by godleydemon (Post 816651)
we should see a TG and an "AP" here very soonish. I've read the manga and light novel, so I know what's coming :p lol

....go ooooooonnnn

TF-Viewer 11-18-2018 01:00 PM

I guess that does give the impression of AP. The goblin evolution looks like AP there, and AR for the elder into a less elderly form. There's room for transformations a plenty in this series, though most of them are going to be off screen or covered up by glowy magic effects.

All transformation content aside, I frickin' love this show.

godleydemon 11-18-2018 05:57 PM

Next episode we should see MC absorb a human female. Meaning he/she (since technically slimes don't have a gender) can transform into a human body. In the manga and light novel, he experiments with making his body older and also into a female, but then immediately freaks out. Because there aren't any mirrors, he created a body double to do the experiments on and covers the body double up (since it's nude) lol. It'll probably be poof transformations though and I'm not exactly sure you could call it AP, but it's pretty close.

godleydemon 11-18-2018 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 816657)
I guess that does give the impression of AP. The goblin evolution looks like AP there, and AR for the elder into a less elderly form. There's room for transformations a plenty in this series, though most of them are going to be off screen or covered up by glowy magic effects.

All transformation content aside, I frickin' love this show.

Also, totally recommend the light novel, fucking amazing

TF-Viewer 11-18-2018 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by godleydemon (Post 816705)
Also, totally recommend the light novel, fucking amazing

I have never read one of those. Are they readily available in English these days?

godleydemon 11-18-2018 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 816707)
I have never read one of those. Are they readily available in English these days?

yeah there is a fairly large community that translates light novels now and Slime is one of the ones that's really well done. So I totally recommend that one to people starting off with trying to get into light novels.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/...ime-datta-ken/

Suning 11-18-2018 08:22 PM

i like how after rimuru names monster they "evolve" but i don't think it count as an AP, since there is no Age progression their age are the same, the only AP is that party that godley mentioned (well i guess you can count as a TG since he does change the body to male and female figure) but he is still genderless despite the physique.

godleydemon 11-18-2018 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suning (Post 816727)
i like how after rimuru names monster they "evolve" but i don't think it count as an AP, since there is no Age progression their age are the same, the only AP is that party that godley mentioned (well i guess you can count as a TG since he does change the body to male and female figure) but he is still genderless despite the physique.

yeah, technically, he's genderless. He says it several times, but his soul is technically a male I think. So that's why most people refer to him as him lol

godleydemon 11-19-2018 12:42 PM

looks like we didn't get the scene in the latest episode, so possibly next, since it's kind of a plot point that he can make clones and it solidifies that he doesn't have a gender. It's also sort of important, since he uses that clone for another purpose within the same manga chapter. I really don't see them skipping over it, though they possibly could.

TF-Viewer 11-19-2018 03:43 PM

Aw, this ep gave me a case of the feels though.