The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Updates on BustArtist's grOw series. (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15985)

ArcaneBEFan 04-14-2015 09:08 AM

Re: Updates on BustArtist's grOw series.

That rather unfortunate thread from a few days ago did have one positive effect: it reminded me to go buy BustArtist's latest stories ^_^

Excellent work as always.

BustArtist 06-26-2015 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArcaneBEFan (Post 747580)
That rather unfortunate thread from a few days ago did have one positive effect: it reminded me to go buy BustArtist's latest stories ^_^

Excellent work as always.

I just saw this. Thanks ArcaneBEFan! Glad you enjoyed it so much!

BustArtist 06-26-2015 10:48 AM

17 Attachment(s)
grOw/cOmic #6 ("Milking the Plot"):
Issue 3: "Fleshing Out the Characters"

Synopsis:
In the back room of the barn after Feeona's breasts had mysteriously grown huge, Gwen — fighting off her large-breast desires — tries to figure out what is making all the girls' breasts expand. However it's a fight that her girlfriend, Feeona, is making sure she'll lose.

Categories:
  • Breast Expansion – big, huge, very Huge
  • Lactation
  • Nipple expansion
  • Clothes stretching
  • growth: unknown

Coming out 10 years after the release of the first grOw/cOmic (July 2005), "Milking the Plot" is a sequel to "Milk Farm", celebrating the anniversary of the first, internet BE cOmic!

grOw/cOmic 6, issue 3 features:
19 full-color pages (1 more than usual) along with 2 cover versions (with and without text).
• Part 3 of a new multi-part series.

Available in either Premium or Standard Versions!
PREMIUM Versions: For only $1.45 more, this version is 50% higher resolution (2700 x 3525 pixels), a separate ART-only version (which has all 18 pages with text or narration boxes removed), and also contains 13 pages in pencil sketch form.
Standard Versions: Standard resolution (1800 x 2350 px) and only 5 art-only pages in the Appendix.
Optional add-on: "Director's Commentary" PDF — Similar to the "Director's Commentary" track on movie DVDs, this added PDF is the cOmic shown with numerous comments made on each page from BustArtist regarding the characters, artwork, techniques, and design & layout. Only 99¢!

AVAILABLE NOW AT www.bustartist.com !

jack36262001 06-26-2015 07:31 PM

Why must these always come out the same day I get paid? ;)

BustArtist 06-27-2015 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jack36262001 (Post 752458)
Why must these always come out the same day I get paid? ;)

Haha... well, jack36262001, this way you can purchase it? :) Or else you'd have to wait. :D Hope you enjoy the issue!

MTMTE 06-27-2015 09:53 PM

Can't wait to buy this one.

Hey BA, any chance you will ever release pencil sketch drawings for any of your new works?

I always enjoyed the simplicity of 'Wishful Thinking'. Simple shading and emphasis lines.

Then again... do you even need to create draft versions?

Me301 06-28-2015 12:50 AM

I think I may actually break down and buy a few of these but there are so many now i don't know which to get... I'm super into lactation, and I know some of them focus more on that then others. from those who have bought these, any recommendations as far as which have the best lactation content?

BustArtist 06-29-2015 12:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MTMTE (Post 752526)
Can't wait to buy this one.
Hey BA, any chance you will ever release pencil sketch drawings for any of your new works?
I always enjoyed the simplicity of 'Wishful Thinking'. Simple shading and emphasis lines.
Then again... do you even need to create draft versions?

Hi MTMTE -- I actually have most of the original pencil drawings for the pages as part of the Premium Editions. In the Art-Only PDF that comes with the Edition, you get the full comic without any dialogue balloons or narration boxes; and, at the end, you get abourt 12-14 pages of the original pencil drawings, some shown in gray pencil only and some with the original blue pencil lines as well (see attached).

BustArtist 06-29-2015 12:56 PM

17 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Me301 (Post 752531)
I think I may actually break down and buy a few of these but there are so many now i don't know which to get... I'm super into lactation, and I know some of them focus more on that then others. from those who have bought these, any recommendations as far as which have the best lactation content?

Hi Me301 -- Thanks for your interest. Lactation appears in the following cOmics:

grOw/cOmic#1, "Milk Farm" — a pure BE and lactation cOmic. Lots!

grOw/cOmic#4, "grOwing Desires" — multiple growth themes in this series, one is lactation. Lactation is focused upon in issue 3, features often in issue 4, and shows up on a number of pages in issue 6. This is a continuous story spanning 6 issues.

grOw/cOmic#6, "Milking the Plot" — will be featuring Lactation starting in the current issue (but again, the story begins in issue 1, and this series is a semi-sequel to grOw/cOmic#1, "Milk Farm")

If you are interested in illustrated stOries, then the following contain lactation:
grOw/stOry#2: "Tarnation, Instant Milk"
grOw/stOry#11; "The B.E. InsTITute"
grOw/stOry#15: "Succubus"
grOw/stOry#17: "Voluntary Response"

Me301 06-29-2015 11:05 PM

thanks! I bought a few

ArcaneBEFan 06-29-2015 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BustArtist (Post 752599)
grOw/cOmic#4, "grOwing Desires" — multiple growth themes in this series, one is lactation. Lactation is focused upon in issu

And that was some REALLY good work. Highly recommended.

topcat37 06-30-2015 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArcaneBEFan (Post 752624)
And that was some REALLY good work. Highly recommended.

Grow 4 chapter 2 Jeanette's growth was the best I have seen!! My has time flown bye. 5 years . I really hope you have another BE/GTS scene like that in the works for an upcoming series ? Thanks